[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (183 KB, 640x452)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
Today I'm going to educate you about thie Pokemon.
This Pokemon is based on the Cassowary Bird.
The Cassowary Bird is native to New Zealand and is the biggest flightless Bird currently alive.
It is capable of eviscerating a human being if said human being tries to arive to NZ on a boat.
It has no natural predators.
If it were a Pokemon, it would be Fighting/Ground beause it is flightless and can kick well.
If you see this bird in the wild, please do not attempt to catch it.
>>
>>56715867
See, the concept art SAYS cassowary, but I see a hornbill pokemon.
>>
>>56715867
>NZ claims CHADowary as their own to cope with it arriving from Australia and copulating with their women

Based
>>
>>56715867
>Cassowary Bird.
Looks nothing like a Cassowary Bird
>>
>>56715891
The OG Japanese uses the word for Cassowary iirc. Literally can't translate to anything else. Not sure what GF are smoking
>>
The joke that they eat fire only works in Japanese
Literal translation for 火喰鳥, the word for cassowary in Japanese is fire eating bird
>>
>>56715877
A pokemon can have more than 1 inspiration.
>>
>>56715867
>It's
ESL...
>>
>>56715867
>Fighting/Ground
No, it would be FIRE/Ground. If it stores fire inside of him, that makes him a Fire type by default. Or at least Fire/Normal, since it's a bird but cannot fly.
>>
>>56715877
It not only has both clear cassowary and hornbill elements. But I can see some Tragopan in it aswell
>>
File: 358512.jpg (785 KB, 797x1200)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
>>56715867
>biggest flightless bird
But that's wrong, you stupid fucking retard. Also why are you pretending cassowaries are like some obscure animal?
>>
File: IMG_4581.jpg (153 KB, 600x900)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>56715891
are you blind, the head piece is clearly based on a cassowary and it's got the same color scheme. even though it takes a lot of artistic liberties and isn't literally my mom's cassowary, the influence is obvious
>>
File: translatedflam.png (290 KB, 1169x827)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>56716004
Not OP but I did the translation for this. I'm not ESL, just dyslexic, sorry.
>>
>>56715891
it has a casque and wattles lol, the concept art calls it a cassowary

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.