[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8167.jpg (303 KB, 2048x1470)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>
tranny pokemon from the tranny region
>>
>>56720151
What did you eat today, anon?
>>
>>56720094
No
>>
File: PSYCHOceus.png (87 KB, 200x290)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>SUGEEE Regigigas-san, that fight sure was great! I'm going to make sure all of my descendants and/or creations have an inherent need for combat so they can feel like that for all of time!
>Now, get those continents in place! You gotta be even STRONGER for our next fight
>Now I'm going to put a curse on you and trap you underground for 10000 years too so you can train even harder for next time!
>Huh? Vengeance for your brothers? You're going to destroy all of reality and then me? You're gonna defy me for all of eternity and beyond?
>WAKU WAKU Regi-san, you're makin' me excited!
>>
Thee I invoke, the Headless One.
Thou that didst create the earth and the heavens.
Thou that didst create the night and the day.
Thou that didst create the darkness and the light.
Thou art Osorronophris, whom no one hath seen at any time.
Thou art Jabas; thou art Japos.
Thou hast distinguished between the just and the unjust.
Thou didst make the female and the male.
Thou didst produce the seed and the fruit.
Thou didst form human beings, to love one another and to hate one another.
Hear thou me, for I am thy prophet -----, to whom thou hast committed thy mysteries, the ceremonies of Chaos.
Thou hast produced the moist and the dry, and all that which nourisheth created life.
Hear me, for I am the Angel of Paphro Osorronophris: this is thy true name, handed down by the prophets of Khem.
Hear me: Ar, Thiao, Rheibet, Atheleberseth, A, Blatha, Abeu, Ebeu, Phi, Thitasoe, Ib, Thiao.
Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me: so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether; upon the Earth and under the Earth; on dry land or in the water; of whirling air or of rushing fire; and every spell and scourge of God shall be obedient unto me.
>>
>>56722810
>>56722903
What is going on
>>
>>56722996
This is the leader of the gods.
This is the leader of the universe.
This is the one whom the winds fear.
This is the one who, having made voice by commandment, is sovereign over all things - monarch, ruler and helper.
Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me: so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether; upon the Earth and under the Earth; on dry land or in the water; of whirling air or of rushing fire; and every spell and scourge of God shall be obedient unto me.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.