[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7618.jpg (772 KB, 1284x1346)
772 KB
772 KB JPG
>>
>>56730766
geg
>>
>>56730766
lmao
>>
File: 1729469016747608.jpg (904 KB, 2149x1800)
904 KB
904 KB JPG
>the conclusion of his arc was becoming submissive to the MC
absolute bitchmade character
>>
>>56730766
what's a kieran?
>>
>>56730820
Krisbros...
>>
>>56730766
Literally who?
>>
>>56730766
Sorry I am not a fujo, I don't know who this character is
>>
>>56730820
Is the only way in a world where they physically, literally, cannot win
>>
>>56730822
kitakamian for "cuckold"
>>
File: IMG_1944.jpg (39 KB, 697x494)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
HOLY MOCHI SYRUPY APPLES! Florian, what are you saying??? YOU just CAUGHT Okidogi, Fezandipiti,and Munkidori who are POISON type just like Ogerpon's WEAKNESS?!? The same Loyal Three who I WILLED into existence and I could have CAUGHT to become STRONGER?!? And these POISON type Pokémon have the ability to BADLY POISON their opponents merely by ATTACKING them!? And when you FIGHT in a raid battle with Ogerpon, you'll CHEAT and fill the other spots with them,IGNORE the main opponent, and ASK the Loyal Three to use "PLAY ROUGH" on her,to let them INSEMINATE her with their TOXIC cocks?!?! And when you COMPETE in VGC with Ogerpon, you'll ask her to use "FOLLOW ME" with max HP/defense investment,so it can take all kinds of ABUSE by EVERY Pokemon imaginable,so that her Egg Group will change from "Undiscovered" to "DITTO"?!?!?!? WOWZERS!! E-EH!? YOU and the Blueberry Academy will also host a SPECIAL biome in the Terarium for all kinds of CROSSBREEDS and NEW regional forms that will result from the aftermath of that???? And since the Terarium is RIGHT OUTSIDE of MY School Club's window, I'll have to WITNESS the CHILDREN of Ogerpon born thanks to YOU, Florian, who let her be VICTIM of such ABUSE? Not only YOU'LL be credited for discovering MULTIPLE new species,but you'll also IMPREGNATE her and CREATE the FIRST Pokemon/Human hybrid?!?!?!?
VAULTING VELUZA ALOLA MOLA WOWZERS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, FLORIAN!? AS MY SISTER CARMINE WOULD SAY: GET IN TO POSITION!!!!!! YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOOO!!
>>
>>56730766
Why is Ogerpon Day on my birthday? Is Gamefreak gonna send me an ogahole?
>>
>>56730916
>>56731446
Anons, some guy called me a tourist for asking the same thing here yesterday, even thought I was posting here since the board’s very beginning. Not my fault 3D era is so underwhelming.
Anyway to answer your question, he’s a brother of Carmine from S/V DLC.
>>
>>56730820
made to get raped in front of everyone after getting his ass kicked

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.