[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8845.jpg (203 KB, 1792x949)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
Who would it before for other regions?
>>
>>56731963
Why doesn’t Dawn have Palkia?
>>
Why the fuck does Auytrus have Darkrai
>>
>>56731963
>flint with magmortar
>volkner with electrive
gay and noncanon
platinumshit
>>
>>56732001
Lopunny, Infernape, and Luxray LOST.
>>
>>56732001
PLA has a bunch of shit that only happens in Platinum. BDSP were mistakes that happened for no reason.
>>
>>56731987
Cyrus debuted with Palkia
>>56731997
A very forced opposition to Dawn with him finding Darkrai’s nightmares of a void the perfect world
>>
>>56731987
Because they needed someone to have the opposite to Darkrai.
>>
>>56732023
Cynthia-Arceus
Cyrus-Giratina
Lucas-Dialga
Dawn-Palkia
Volkner-Electivire
Flint-Magmortar

May-Jirachi
Brendan-Deoxys
Steven-Regirock
Zinnia-Rayray
Archie-Kyogre
Maxie-Groudon
>>
>>56731963
Giving Cyrus darkrai and not giratina was an odd choice
>>
>>56731963
>Gacha games
Who cares.
>>
>>56732297
Shironafags with the Switch era finally dropping the bitch.
>>
>>56732268
The logic behind it
>Cyrus debuted with Palkia, pulled in from a Platinum-based timeline where he had both Dialga and Palkia but only Palkia came through with him
>Dialga eventually shows up but is conflicted, ends up leaving Cyrus and joining Lucas (Professor Rowan's aide, also has an Infernape), in the story event. This was the debut of Lucas, and at this point in the game, it was starting to get heavier with limited releases. Lucas was a protagonist, but other protagonists had been standard pairs, so Dialga was a way they could justify making him limited like how Gloria got Zacian. Protagonists released later (Victor, USUM Elio/Selene, Rei, Akari) have all been limited without having real justification.
>Darkrai ends up on the island, Cyrus is trapped in a black void nightmare, takes a liking to it because it resembles the world he wishes to create, so he befriends it and uses it to trap everyone in an unending void nightmare
>Cynthia at some point found and caught Giratina while continuing her research. The general belief that this was meant to be foreshadowing for the Volo twist at the end of PLA which came out a month after the pair was announced.
>Dawn (protagonist, base pair had the Turtwig line) suddenly comes in to save the day with a Cresselia
>>
>>56731963
>Who would it before for other regions?
Kalos = tumbleweed.gif
>>
>>56731963
Bigamous throuple
>>
>>56731963
Why doesn't Cynthia have Arceus?
>>
>>56732094
>Archie-Kyogre
>Maxie-Groudon
Source?
>>
>>56732940
She's not important enough to get "TEH SKY LLAMA".
>>
>>56732940
yet*
it takes time
>>
>>56732940
She already got the blessings of Arceus
>>
>>56731963
Wait, Flint was originally going to get a seasonal and got replaced by Sabrina I wonder why? Also interesting that DeNa considerded a double male seasonal at one point

Anyways, the 6 biggest heavy hitters for each region are
Kanto: Red, Blue, Leaf, Giovanni, Lance, and Erika? (I just heard Erika is really popular in Japan, she's been getting shilled in the tcg more than Misty for the past few years I believe)

Johto: Ethan, Lyra, Silver, Whitney, Morty, Jasmine

Hoenn: May, Wally, Wallace, Steven, Zinnia, and Courtney?

Unova: Hilda, Rosa, Elesa, Skyla, N, Ingo, Emmet

Kalos: Calem, Serena, Korrina, Diantha, Lysandre, Sycamore

Alola: Lillie, Gladion, Lusamine, Kukui, Lana, Acerola

Galar: Gloria, Marnie, Bea, Kabu, Raihan, Leon

Paldea: Iono, Rika, Nemona, Kieren, Larry, and Arven. It's hard to narrow down to 6, Paldea has a lot of heavy hitters
>>
>>56734926
About half a year before this event released Flint's Jp VA, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, got into a scandal after cheating on his wife & a lot of his roles were recast. I think he also took a break from voice acting for a while.

This probably lead to Flint being replaced by Sabrina for the event relatively late, the event feels more focused on Volkner & Flint anyway even with Sabrina getting an alt for it, I feel.
>>
>>56735430
I wonder when this was planned out because usually I assume it's at least 6 months to a year in advance before the event happens. I would guess they already had a design finished, or at least close to finished

Also if his va was a problem, I wonder why they couldn't had just found a new va, or just not record new lines for the seasonal
>>
>>56734926
>No Sinnoh
>>
>>56736695
>didn't read the OP

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.