[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

<3 BZZZ zzz ZzzZzzZZZZZ BZZZZZZ <3 <3
>bzzzz
BZZZZZ zzzzzzZZZzzzzz BZZ
<3
>>
File: 1684889596675820.png (404 KB, 749x641)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
>>56732675
>>
Cross breeding pokemon I see.
>>
File: 1708580347583629.jpg (173 KB, 480x868)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>56733029
>>
File: 81393537_p0.png (39 KB, 900x1100)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
BZZZZZZ <3 <3
>>
File: who's that pokemon?!.png (463 KB, 1280x720)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
>>56733029
AY-AYAY!! ROBOT-WASP sama, you're BACK?!!? HUUUHHHH?!?! Instead of TAKING my LIFE, you are now going to TAKE my WIFE?!?! You are going to OVERPOWER ME, embarrassing me COMPLETELY, and BRING my BELOVED 18 back to your NEST to become your new QUEEN?!?! After PLEASURING her with your STINGER, you are gonna WHAT?!?! Go AROUND THE WORLD, collecting SEMEN from the MOST VIRILE BULLS, and then RETURN and POLLINATE HER BEAUTIFUL FLAPPY, BROWN, USED UP FLOWER?!?!?! And then, she is going to be FORCED to CARRY and DELIVER a new BROOD of WASP-HUMAN-ANDROID HYBRIDS, whose HIVE-MIND will have ONE mission and ONE mission ONLY?!?! And that mission will be to * GULP * INFEST 18's PUSSY with BUG LARVAE?!?! My WIFE, who I love VERY much, will become the QUEEN of a NEW WASP-DYNASTY, and will usher in a NEW ERA for WASP-KIND, by BREEDING and BREEDING and BREEDING CONSTANTLY, producing COUNTLESS BABIES, all while being sustained SOLELY on DELICIOUS COCK-NECTAR?!?! SHE will be SIRING the CHILDREN of EVERYONE on EARTH, at the same time, EXCEPT MINE?!?! And after the GESTATION PERIOD ENDS, she will FLOOD the WORLD with BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of GENETIC FREAKS whose ONLY GOAL is to KEK me and STING ME, causing me IMMENSE SUFFERING?!?! I will be LOCKED and TRAPPED in a TINY NEST, with only a SMALL OPENING to see the SHOW?!? And I will be FORCED to subsist ONLY the AMNIOTIC FLUID that LEAKS through the CRACKS of my CELL?!?! I will be living UNDER the BREEDING room, LISTENING to my wife being INSEMINATED EVERYDAY like a PHANTOM KEK of the OPERA?!?!? EXCEPT this time, instead of getting to KISS her, I will get to MOP UP ALL the OH SO SWEET PENIS-HONEY with my TONGUE and then SPIT it back into her WOMB to make sure not a DROP is wasted!?!?! WOW, DINNER and a SHOW, you are SPOILING ME!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! YABBA DABBA DOOOOO!!!!
>>
?
>>
>>56733216
The deceitful power of Demon Lord Tenshinhan....

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.