[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: getvid.jpg (83 KB, 640x480)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
This was honestly the peak of the series
>>
>>56737135
Alola reminded me of that season very much.
Irregular gymleaders, regional Pokémon forms, etc.
>>
File: 1200px-Ash_winning[1].png (559 KB, 1200x675)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
>>56737149
too bad they had Down Syndrome during it
>>
>>56737159
This is horrific
>>
>>56737159
>>56738724
Lel, ikr.
>>
>>56737135
best season
>>
I liked the plot device about how Snorlax wasn't going to wake up in time for the final match, so Ash had to swap him out. Obviously done to protect Snorlax's aura / power level. Didn't want him to be beaten but at the same time didn't want him to steamroll Drake's team because that would have ruined the tension and drama of the final.

anime and wrestling are so similar ha ha
>>
>>56743180
And then Dragonball Super did the exact shit with Buu.
>>
>>56737135
Agreed. Orange Islands is where Ash really develops as a character. For some strange reason, Masters 8 just doesn't feel like a culmination of Ash's journey. It kind of feels disjointed.
>>
>>56743728
Ash's character development ended in Sinnoh. After that each Gen was a different version of "Ash" not related to the previous one.
>>
>>56737135
BF would have also been this if Ash actively swapped his Pokemon throughout each facility. iirc, he'd only have to repeat one team member

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.