[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710355083873.png (443 KB, 353x777)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>people are hyping ZA when is not coming early 2025
>People are hyping gen 10 when is not coming in the next two years
We easilly have another year for the current gen and no spinoffs or even a battle facility to waste the time
>>
I'm going to read the Adventures Manga in the meantime.
>>
>>56737575
>we just got massive leaks detailing how Game Freak was rushing games out the gates resulting in cut content, bugs, clusterfucks,etc.
>NOOOOOO WHY ISN'T GAME FREAK GIVING US A GAME EVERY YEAR SO I CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW SHITTY IT IS FOR COMING OUT BEFORE IT'S READY?!?!??!!
>>
Could always play online. you know, since you're such a pvp master with the RNG halls, yeah?
>>
>>56737575
gen 10 Is totally not comming in november 2025 goys
legendfags thinking their single player shovelware can provide enough content for even a single Is always funny.
>>
>>56737654
Gen 10 is not happening in that year, the last bit of content in 2025 are Legendary raids like the Mewtwo one in SV. There's a reason why all of them are shinyblocked.
>>
>>56737575
i want them to delay it more so we can see what they do with near double the time they usually get
>>
>>56737654
They don't stutter anon. And they haven't once indicated they want to get this out to get Gen 10 out in '25.
If we didn't just have a Legends game launch as an example of how they reveal games they wish to replace later that year with a new Gen, you may have had a point. Sadly, they DID already state how they'd handle a two release year and they elected to not present L: Z-A as so, despite revealing it in a similar timeframe to how L: A was revealed for the following year in '21.
>>
File: Dunsparce.gif (984 KB, 500x262)
984 KB
984 KB GIF
>The moment Masuda leaves the games stop being rushed out to meet yearly demands

Pray due tell why does Wacky Deli fag think that Masuda isn't the reason this franchise has gone to utter shit? His mentality worked for 2D games, but the 2010s have damaged the fuck out of Pokemon's reputation and the best selling games in the series are due to being on systems with higher numbers than the GBA. Shit even the DS games underperformed on a system that sold significantly more than the 3DS. What's there to even look forward to? Even if Z-A is Game Freak's magnum opus it's still going to be censored to hell to meet CERO's autistic A Rating demands. I don't see why people want more Pokemon anymore unless they've been groomed to want more
>>
>>56737575
Khu already confirmed that it's coming somewhere between April and July
>b-but Khuck!!
Khu always gets desperate when there's another leaker
>>
>>56737575
Theres no fucking way you fags are now complaining when GF is FINALLY after 10 years slowing down so they dont release horrible rushed slop
>>
File: 1729473661949213.jpg (39 KB, 473x473)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>56737834
I genuinely don't get why you retards act like there's going to be any change now that Z-A is taking 4 years to make instead of 3.
The framerate is still going to be shit.
The graphics are still going to be shit.
There'll still be bugs that need to be patched out.
The content will still be the same.
>>
>>56737800
You do realise this coincided with Dexit (LGPE was masuda's last director role at GF) and it's as much the fact they have less overall pokémon to have to insert into any one game that's allowed them to use the time saved elsewhere on the games, yeah? They haven't actually stopped the yearly releases nor is this year's gap year odd for them (they had a gap year in 2005 and 2015). The only oddity is they took the gap year before the end of the final Gen between anniversary years (2024 instead of 2025).
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>56737575
Why the fuck would they rush when they have the prime opportunity of releasing gen 10 on a new console on the 30th anniversary and with an extra year and half or so of work behind it so they can be closer to the older quality of games

Not expecting the 10th gen to release on the 30th anniversary is retarded
>>
>>56737800
>>56737834
>GF totally changes goys
ZA Is already finished. The only reason its not out yet Is because of the anime fucking up the marketing, not because they wanted to "take their time" you autistic childs.
>>
>>56737863
>implying they wont release legends kanto for the 30th aniversary
only kanto matter and deserve to be celebrate acording to GF.
>>
File: Toolbag.png (269 KB, 1145x643)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>56737811
You dumb little child, he's been dark since before ID and batted zip since (including playing both sides the gen 2/5 shitpost war, instead of proclaiming anything about Kalos). If he wants to be sewious again, he needs to actually leak something and random hopium that ignores Game Freak are NEVER a launch year title for any Nintendo system isn't serious. It's the grasping of a poor little fucker dying of FOMO, too poor to have console-level money just *lying* around doing nothing while its owner lives their life and unable to justify dropping 400/500 on a unit out-the-blue.
>>
>>56737871
Yes Im sure the multi billion dollar franchise is slowing down content and sales because of... the anime that they also control
>>
Gen 10 will disappoint.
>>
>>56737894
And they launch a new Gen every anniversary year. There's your kanto shilling hoennnig - red and blue for an NPC battle, gengar and Charizard with the gimmick of the Gen making them disgustingly OP and pikachu/eevee decorated bags.
>>
>>56737811
If ZA was coming in April then the trailer would said is coming in early 2025, I expect a new trailer in january and the game coming up in September.
>>
>>56737850
I dont give a flying fuck about legends I care about gen 10.
Legends is the final test before applying that to the new gen on a new console, no one is expecting legends to fix jack shit except have a couple new maybe interesting mechanics nd bringing back megas.

Legends is more important because of the extra time it gives while also releasing a product
>>
File: anime hitler.jpg (75 KB, 937x682)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>56737575
when the FUCK is the next mystery dungeon game?
>>
Would Pokémon Day 2025 announce Gen 10 like it did for ZA this year?
>>
>>56738048
What "extra time"? How do you know they didn't take two years pre-production and started deving the game this year, leaving just two as per fucking normal to make the game and sell it?
>>
>>56738188
They'll just do what SWSH did and tease a new Generation for the next year
>>
>>56737575
romhacks exist
other franchises exist
the outside exists

fucking do anything other than begging to consume the latest slop Pokemon shits out
>>
>>56738188
No, partly because why burn the fucking hype, when every intelligent cunt is aware there'll likely be a new pokémon game in '26 that is Gen 10 and partly because Nintendo will be focusing on new system games launching in launch year, which Gen 10 will not be (due to Nintendo almost-certainly launching it well before November)
>>
>>56738048
>plaz flop (because nobody actually like plass styles games)
>Now GF has a escuse to never take more than three year again to make a game
smart 3d chess move Masuda
>>
File: 1705980453467903.gif (3.71 MB, 1388x1388)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB GIF
>>56737616
And it still won't be good, you can see their dev skills in the leaks as well, You just have to wait longer now.
>>
Should I buy a special edition S/V switch oled? I just have a launch switch. To be fair I do mostly play it docked.

Or should I wait for a Switch 2 pokemon special edition?
>>
>>56738149
They were too busy creating their own MD game - which flopped btw -
Give then another year or so, assuming they didn’t an hero themselves by then
>>
>>56739694
If you’re comfortable financially, pick up Zelda TotK special edition because it looks way cooler and will be harder to find in the near future.
Otherwise wait for bing bing wahoo 2 which we may hear something next March
>>
>>56740090
>They were too busy creating their own MD game - which flopped btw -
What game was that?
>>
>>56740155
This one
https://youtu.be/fWcnteR5Mco?si=G_vpp8QXhxqanJPA
This is their own Mystery Dungeon game, and it’s not a cake walk let me tell ya.. PMD is the baby version, this shit will kick you in the nuts
>>
>>56738470
Game freak really went full Ubisoft with scarlet and violet
>>
>>56739694
Switch 2 is likely to be backwards compatible, zero reason to buy a switch right now and absolutely ZERO reason when you have one already.
>>
>>56740289
Shiren's a long running series; I thought you were talking about a brand new IP. It also didn't flop in its native Japan.
>>
>>56737575
Thats why the leaks happened. Publicity stunt.
>>
>>56737750
It will be the same either way, it was never a time issue. Its a management can't use resources well issue.
>>
>>56737811
khu doesn't know shit. he's been dead wrong on everything for the past 2 years, even when he's taking cues from how "psychics" are so vague that the "leak" could mean anything
>>
>>56740486
>khu doesn't know shit
The leaks literally confirmed that he's right you retard
Khu got the codename of Z-A correct
>>
>>56737811
>>56740559
>H-HE GOT THE CODE NAME RIGHT GUYZ!!!!!
Uh huh. He also didn't know that this shit existed before he got Kwabbed. Eat cyanide.

>>56737871
Holy shit the anti-Z-A shilling here has been unreal.
>>
>>56740559 #

Hello Khuck. Did you really think we already forgot you were NOT the first person who posted the codename that day? Truly desperate lmao
>>
>>56737575
Joker, ZA will be gen 9
>>
>>56737575
do something else

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.