[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1729556677176271.png (39 KB, 800x492)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>Brothers?
Plates
>Little bros?
Sealed
Start?
Slow
>>
>>56747682
he will NEVER get it together.
>>
what if Regigigas was TRAPPED and BETRAYED in the hyperbolic dialga chamber
>>
File: 1654314030912.webm (2.72 MB, 1280x720)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB WEBM
regijobbers
>>
can someone educate me on this regigigas lore
>>
>>56750390
gigantomachia.
>>
>>56750453
>looks it up
>find droves of anime bullshit
>look it up this time with myth added to the search
>pic related
It really is just Gigantomachy.
>>
>>56750390
Reigning Greek and Germanic gods opposing the giants.
I assume the inspiration is the former rather than the latter.
>>
>>56747682
What if Regigigas was locked in the Snowpoint Temple for a millenia and betrayed?
>>
>>56750390
>regigigas lore
all headcanon
>>
>>56747682
>Just a giant who spends so much of his time sleeping that he's mistaken for a statue, so he's had trouble getting started.
>Varoom has the same ability, because there's an engine logic that's slow to start.
>The normal type plate exists and the leaky giants are not Pokemon.

And some people still find it relevant to invent a headcanon with an alleged “curse”
>>
I want to buy game freak to confirm the Regigigas stuff it’s too based to not be canon
>>
>>56751355
Regigigas carries a plate of its own. Why is it parading a giants corpse if its one of them.
>>
>>56747682
There snowpoint in living for Regigigas...
>>
>>56751417
Yes, and its snowpoint in living is to tow continents and build golems
>>
>>56747682
I finally understood why the original D/P Regigigas was Level 1 thanks to these leaks.
>>
nice fanfic bro
>>
>>56751489
From one game to the next, the level changes according to Game Freak's needs and wishes.
But if you want to justify it by headcanon, I can only say that by being inactive for billions of years, it eventually lost its level.
>>
Is there a compilation or archive of all the mythology/lore leaks?
>>
>>56751506
why are arseus followers so cringe
>>
>>56751694
>uhhhh he holds a plate in the game where you run around and collect plates all over the place therefore my fanfic is real
>>
>>56751702
Denialtards continue to baffle me with their inability to make logical conclusions.
Have you taken a test, recently?
>>
File: y656y565.png (338 KB, 680x777)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>56750390
>>
>>56751417
Kek
>>
>>56751392
If the Plate comes from giants, it can't be Regigigas. Especially since most legends, as well as bosses with aura, hold a plate (most often linked to their type).
>>
>>56752259
It can be Regigigas because if the Giants were turned into plates (this is confirmed canon btw) it’s reasonable to conclude that the Type-Giants could also infuse some of their power into a plate willingly, hence the Blank Plate. It’s additionally more likely that Aus basically fillet’d Gigas once he was defeated, stripped him of his original size and power and imprisoned him, then cursed him. If you fillet a giant fish you will have portions of the fish split up and available-Aus probably had to store some of Giygas’ titanic strength into a plate because even cursing him wasn’t enough to keep him docile. Either Aus rejected the Blank Plate because it was useless to her or Gigas spited Aus by hiding the plate from her, which she then had to create a time loop to get.
I shouldn’t have to explain this shit to you retards but here we are. MANY creation myths, the Greek one especially, involved Titans being cut into pieces and having said pieces still be incredibly potent and useful.
Gigas, aside from potentially Terapagos, is the only Legendary Ookemon directly stated to have created another Pokemon life form. He has Arceus’ exact color scheme. He is the Giant Pokemon and is always stated to be primeval across all sources featuring him. He is a Creator Deity and an Eggshell Titan.
>>
File: IMG_8484.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>The Legendary Giants
>THE LEGENDARY GIANTS
>Each one Made by the COLOSSAL Pokemon
>Colossal, as in gigantic; unusually large
>Synonyms & Similar Words
>GIGANTIC
>huge
>enormous
>GIANT
>vast
>massive
>tremendous
>mammoth
>monumental
>immense
>astronomical
>TITANic
Why is this even a debate? Why are Pokefags incapable of reading between the lines?
>>
>>56752672
Why do people obsess over my penis like this?
>>
>>56752672
Kyodai
>>
>>56752505
Your headcanon makes me yawn
>>
>>56747682
Bitches?
None
>>
>>56750505
There’s a nonzero chance that that particular myth is derived from proto indo European mythology.
Is there anything like it in Hinduism?
>>
File: 1704516899975399.png (160 KB, 575x581)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
WAKU WAKU, GIGAS-SAN!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.