[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: catRetrun.png (3.38 MB, 1920x2132)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB PNG
the cat king is the antagonist in the ghibli movie 'the cat returns'
he kidnapped a girl and turned her into a cat and wanted her to become a bride

that means that any person that like cats and ghibli movies is a furry

^this is the logic of people spreading typhlosion hate
>>
Everyone is just having fun
>>
Johtoddlers really built their whole identity around this rapist.
>>
>>56749615
No you've simply proven that cat owners are just as dangerous as people who picked Typhlosion as their starter. I shudder to imagine the inner thoughts of a man who has a cat and picks Typhlosion.
>>
>>56749615
Except the cat king actually did those things in the movie, while all the typhlosion rape stuff was a rejected myth. so the people hating typhlosion because of the leak are even more retarded than you give them credit for
>>56749620
Get a better idea of fun
>>56749624
“Tyhlosion is a pedophile” posters really built their identity around one joke
>>56749646
You’ve simply proven that your a faggot
>>
>>56749655
Typhlosion was still a villian in arc game
sorry
A typhlosion was still a villian in arc game
>>
>>56749624
Just Typedofags though
Crocbros and Dinochads don't claim the T.Diddy badger
>>
>>56749655
You're an adult now anon. Typhlosion has no way to hurt you now if you stop defending him. This is textbook battered wife syndrome.
>>
>>56749615
I find it hilarious how Typhlosionfags proved themselves to be far more obnoxious than the jokes that drive them up the wall.
Gatrfags are fairly chill and make jokes about Feraligatr's dumptruck (barafaggots are beyond fucking annoying but they don't even like Pokemon, they just want to shove their fetishes into everything like the absolute scum of the earth they are) and Meganiumfags know the poor thing is bad but they still stick up for their beloved plant dino, meanwhile you tards lose your shit over nothing and sperg the fuck out.
>>
>>56749665
Which game, name the exact game
>>56749707
You're an adult now anon. Typhlosion has never hurt anyone and you should stop using it has a scapegoat to project your own pedophilic tendencies. This is textbook projection
>>
>i must defend the honor of this youkai like creature on the internet
Ok
>>
>>56749615
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJrYz6RZxzk

What did he mean by this?
>>
>Meganium
competetivly useless
>Typhlosion
pedo's choice
>gator
your time will come
>>
>>56749735
>Typhlosion has never hurt anyone
You genuinely believe that Typhlosion brought you back to the cave to help you. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>56749735
>Typhlosion has never hurt anyone
...except the kids he brings to his rape cave
>>
File: f1b.gif (1.43 MB, 371x209)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
ghibli work really went to shit after miyazaki realized how much of his work became fetish fuel
>>
>>56749763
>your time will come
Already happened in Gen 3.
>>
>>56749900
everyone loved the ass sprite
>>
>>56749615
Good movie
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.65 MB, 368x368)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB GIF
>>56749615

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.