[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.jpg (1.27 MB, 2159x1484)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
Will we ever get the Mega Drive version of Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures released publicly?
>>
If it was for the Super Nintendo, probably, but for Genesis, no.
>>
Try-hard brit reviewers are the worst
>>
>August 1995
Even if US Gold hadn't gone bankrupt, how many people wanted a direct port of a slightly above average licence game at this point?
>>
I hope so. The SNES one is mid, the Mega Drive version is probably a vast improvement, as was often typically the case.
>>
>>10861169
It was supposed to be the exact same game; one of the people who worked on porting it mentioned their disappointment that it never released after they managed to recreate all the mode 7 effects.
>>
>>10859958
snes would be unable to handle a game like this because is underpowered,it would need spc7110 or sdd1 to even work properly.
megadrive would be able to handle it without issues.
>>
>>10861169
name one game ported from snes to megadrive, that actually turned out better on megadrive

usually it was the other way around (megadrive to snes)
>>
>>10862093
Many multiplatform games performed and even sound better on the Mega Drive. But its difficult to find out which system was the lead development platform back then. Demolition Man for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SEvntimzBY
>>
>>10861625
that's why i want to get the ROM, to see those tricks and effects running on real machine.
>>
>>10861169
It looks like ass.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.