[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Tengai Makyou Zero.png (1.8 MB, 920x430)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
Why is it so kino? Why is the soundtrack so good and what am I missing out on playing the English patched version?
>>
>>10871069
You aren't playing tengai makyou you are getting played by others.
you are missing the shounen jump events,and lot of stuff,loved the idea of RTC "you can find this castle at midnight" yet the only way to get at midnight is waiting to be midnight.
Besides this isn't the only tengai makyou game,there are on PC engine,ps2,NDS and so on.
>>
>>10872189
>you are missing the shounen jump events
I think you can enable them by setting the date to 1995 or something, that's mentioned in translation manual.
>>
I'm a bit disappointed with this game because of the bait and switch.
The game is called Tengai Makyou ZERO, as in, the precursor to the previous games.
You'd expect the game to establish the lore for the rest of the series, probably be about the war between Heaven and Earth and rize of the Zipang empire.
But guess what? All of those events have already happened.
The whole game plays like a filler episode of an anime. By the end of the game everything just goes back to the status quo and the adventure is as good as if it had never happened.
>>
>>10872195
the shounen jump events require shounen jump no sho,sadly translation is for the regular version only.
shounen jump is sold on thursdays at morning until 12 PM in shounen jump no sho similar to real live.
>>
I have a pretty technical question about emulating this game that I can't figure out. I started this game on a 3DS years ago and it generated an .rtc file, which I believe the rom uses to determine the in-game clock. However when I transferred the rom, .srm, and .rtc to any other device, in my case Android, it fucks up the clock and the date changes to like 34,000 or something.

How can I fix the .rtc file so the game displays time properly? I thought the .rtc file just read the system's clock.
>>
>>10872283
It turns out ZERO actually means the value of the game!
>>
>>10872189
>You aren't playing tengai makyou you are getting played by others.
What do you mean?
>>
>>10872283
ZERO consequences.
>>
>>10873068
not true

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.