[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SOTN autismo.png (303 KB, 523x426)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
I mean, pana look at this screenshot.

the columns are greek, but they have a romanesque pillar, the throne has with gothic arches, the pillar of the throne is of latin style of the 4th-5th century, the chandelier have the 3 candles that symbolize the trinity and are things of the 12th century, in the pillar of the right is a greek serpent, in the GUI is a latin cross, the skull of the throne is of the christian catacombs.

You see this and you don't understand 99.9% of the stuff.
>>
>>10871135
Dracula has lived long through the ages. All those seemingly clashing cultural references are nothing more than riches and knowledge he accumulated during all those centuries. It's a testimony to his longevity and influence. What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>10871151
that you're unaware of the meaning of his wealth.
>>
>>10871135
>"This castle is a creature of chaos. It may take many incarnations."
Shut up. They already explained it in-game.
>>
>>10871135
I really hope someone at Konami got fired for that blunder
>>
>>10871135
The translation of japanese name is demon's castle literally.
Even the lore explains the castle you are trying to go "muuuhhh deep game you don't understand" when is already known.
>>
>Woah! western! cool!
that was their entire motivation, don't think deeper than that
>>
>>10871185
rude
>>
>>10871135
It's a magic castle dumbass
>>
>>10871135
>You see this and you don't understand 99.9% of the stuff.
I understand that it looks cool and gothic.
>>
>>10871135
you could at least post something logical like what's the deal with alucard's clothes, that's not something an 15th century eastern european dhampir who's been napping for three centuries would be wearing. he'd actually be wearing something like this realistically. obviously much like with the castle the answer is because it looks cool but y'know make some sense op.
>>
File: FC4Cyf6WEAQlPFw.jpg (404 KB, 1640x1880)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
oh you know what i just remembered something in castlevania that actually doesn't make much sense. maybe it was explained better in the japanese version idk. okay so you know how in aria of sorrow, julius has lost his memory thanks to his fight with dracula? he claims to have woken up in a hospital and for some reason the doctors didn't help him with his amnesia. now this would be fine if strange if it weren't for the fact it was 36 years between his battle with dracula and his return to dracula's castle. like, does he not have any loved ones to help him with that? i guess the belmont clan vanished for two centuries after sotn so they probably don't have many kids anymore but surely his mother was still around then. obviously the meta explantion for all this is that you're not supposed to know he's a belmont yet because if he knew he'd kick your ass like the sa-x but what's the deal lorewise?
>>
Bloodstained is better than SOTN.
>>
>>10871135
japanese designers are just paid to make things look cool
>>
>>10872510
it looks like shit
>>
>>10872462
Sometimes there's nothing you can do about amnesia, I would imagine more so for magical amnesia.
>>
I'm pretty sure it's inspired by this room in Vampire Hunter D, so his Dracula's gesture and speech
>>
>>10873978
What happened to vampire hunters A to C?
>>
>>10871135
Photobasher? I barely know 'er
Captcha: PPMAD
>>
>>10874190
Raped to death by werewolves

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.