[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tlc.jpg (118 KB, 778x1000)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy for the PS2.
>>
>>10872485
just because you played this cash grab shovelware when you were 6 doesn't mean it's worth making a thread about, OP
>>
epic retro thread, bro
>>
>>10872485
this show wasn't that good was it
>>
grim
>>
Even though I never really played many of them, I do miss the era when it seemed like every major animated movie and TV cartoon had at least one licensed videogame.
>>
>>10872485
If the boy was punching the girl in the face there would have been outrage.
>>
>>10872979
I always wanted a Samurai Pizza Cats beat’em’up
>>
>>10872979
an industry where it was possible, and made business sense for something as trivial as a cartoon tie in to be a full fledged 3d game with a physical release was certainly a much healthier one.
>>
>>10873059
desu? I think billy and mandy specifically could have floated it. people know it's an edgy gross out cartoon, and anyone vaguely familiar with the dynamic of the show would recognize it as an obvious cover gag role reversal.
>>
>>10872485
Kids who cared about this show were all weirdos.
>>
ITT: sour capcom/smelee faggots.
>>
I liked Billy better better when he was Invaderr Zim desu
>>
>low effort cash grab licensed shovelware :/
>low effort cash grab licensed Japanese shovelware :O
>>
buenos dias Mandy
>>
>>10872628
>epic retro thread, bro
Refer to the sticky:
>>6775606
>08/28/20(Fri)17:18:11
>The Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Game Boy Advance, and Sony PlayStation 2 will now be considered "retro".
>>
There's some modern cartoons which I wish would've been around during these eras. Like a Turning Red PS2/GC/XBOX 3D platformer, an Amphibia GBA RPG or platformer, etc.
>>10873146
People seem to remember some of them pretty fondly, like some of the SpongeBob games and that Incredibles PS2/GC game appear to have a decent fanbase. And even though it wasn't that good of a game, the South Park FPS was somewhat enjoyable.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.