[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706553131466812.png (203 KB, 267x374)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
just marathoned the first 13 missions. what do I think?
>>
>>10873730
Crusader mogs it. Classic thicc manual.
>>
>>10873740
isn't that the same game with different maps?
>>
>>10873730
Awesome game. I got filtered partway through too
>>
>>10873730
liked crusader better. better ost, many more units, requires more skill since you cant place farms everywhere and a few more buildings. and more rivals too. crusader is really kino strategy, maybe my fav amongst real times one. 1st is just okay.
>>
>>10873752
what I don't like is the rhythm of the campaign. you don't have time to just appreciate and observe the castle you built because as soon as you get into it the mission is over and you have to start over on the next map.

took me a while to get used to not controlling peasants directly. it's an interesting concept that I haven't seen before.

it's crazy to think however how hard the life of a king must have been overall because when things are going bad people will just leave your castle (or revolt) lol.
>>
Never finished the campaign (tried two or three times).
Spent quadrillion hours in the freestyle mode though.
>>
>>10873730
Got filtered by the pig even on easy, them spend like 80 hours on economic maps. Good game, never tried crusader
>>
Talking of Crusader, that thing was pretty popular in mp but I didn't get it why, cause Crusader was absolutely imbalanced.
>>
>pig defends by burning down his own castle
>hey I have to try that
Turns out that just setting your base on fire is the easiest tactic for survive missions.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.