[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It reminds me of the Spider-Man 2 Movie Game on PC and it seems while they did not have the same development team, they both use Unreal 2 Engine.
>>
>>10873869
this game was garbage from what I remember
>>
>>10873887
I don't have high expectations but I will go on with it. Bonus points that the game from 2004 started running without any tricks, I just had to pick the correct resolution, but it doesn't seem that complicated game to begin with. Played the first two on PS1, they were okay and fun.
>>
>>10873869
Windows version of both these games were the shittest way to play it. Harry Potter used the renderware engine on PS2, gamecube and Xbox and Spiderman used Treyarchs own in house engine on the console versions. The shitty unreal engine ports ruined what was good about them.
>>
>>10873909
I will play this for fun but it's pretty silly how the main trio doesn't look or sound like they should. Anyway yeah the SM2 pc port isn't actually a bad game for children but it's real bad if you compare it to the console versions.
>>
>>10873909
The engine and character models were good enough but every puzzle is just point and click to cast a spell so it got boring and I gave up on the game.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.