[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there a reason why no one talks about this game?
To me it feels like a re4 prototype.
>>
It's great, I love it. However the skill ceiling is a bit low. Play the game twice and you've mastered it.
>>
Guess no one's played it
>>
>>10875645
Better than CV for sure
The atmosphere is very nice
The only problem is: too short.
>>
>>10875645
I skipped it because the original didn't let me save. Wasn't for sure if this was the case here, but that put me off after renting RE Survivor and having to turn it off after a long period of time without finishing it.
>>
>>10875645
It's short, easy and the story and dialogue are really bad but in a funny way so that's good I guess. The boat is a pretty cool location for Resident Evil, wish there were more survival horror games about being trapped on a boat.

>>10876430
You can save but the whole game is like 3 hours long so you probably won't need to
>>
>>10876434
That's definitely doable, looks like that's the length of RE Survivor as well. I remember liking Survivor besides the saving issue. I need to get a crt and get my guncon out from my parents house, I want to definitely play these (along with the TC games again) on a couple weekends in the Fall.
>>
>>10876440
*meant to add I was like 9 when Survivor came out. So I wasn't anywhere near as patient as I am nowadays lol
>>
It was a sequel in a spinoff series of RE that people generally disliked.
>>
>>10875645
it came right in the middle between REmake and Zero on the Shitcube and the Outbreak duology on the PS2, most people bought these other games and Dead Aim went under the radar
then RE4 came and everyone tought the over the shoulder camera was revolutionary not realizing Dead Aim wa a prototype for it
>>
>>10875645
It's my favorite of the series. Play with a controller in one hand and guncon in the other. Best light gun game ever made, and Morpheus Duvall is a hilariously great villain.

>the "TG virus"
>villain is a dude who wants to be a chick
>theyknew.avi

This is what light gun games were supposed to be and one of the only attempts to make real games out of them instead of just rail shooters.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.