[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1709.jpg (71 KB, 684x680)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Comfy light gun thread

Currently playing point blank 1
>>
>>10875879
>point blank 1
i was so addicted to this arcade game. i remember seeing the game on ps1 with the gun at the store and freaking out. fortunately i had the money to buy it. it felt pretty much arcade perfect to me (although im not sure how close it actually was). the only disappointing thing was the gun not having recoil, but i figured it wouldnt. come to think of it i dont think i ever even got another ps1 light gun game.
>>
File: 550x753.jpg (82 KB, 550x753)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
gonna try this soon
>>
ok but why not post in the existing thread
>>
File: IMG_3184.jpg (1.51 MB, 3024x4032)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>10875879
Playing this, also that one vampire shooter on PS2.
>>
>>10876464
Dangerously based
>>
I wish it was possible to play with light guns as an adult and still be respected by women
>>
>>10876598
Everybody likes light gun games. You should buy a second gun so you can play together.
>>
>>10876709
That anon is clearly retarded or autistic. Then again zoomers never played these in an arcade so it probably is weird to them
>>
ive seen some on ebay that have dual saturn/ps1 compatibility. anyone tried these? are they good enough?
>>
>>10876761
>>10876709
My zoomer sister said she'd lose all respect she had for me if she saw me shooting a plastic toy gun at a television
>>
>>10876817
It’s unironically cool using the physical crosshair to aim like a real gun

Most normies would have fun with it anyway.
>>
>>10876598
>I wish it was possible to play with light guns as an adult
Only a few more years to 18 anon
>>10876817
You can't lose something that never existed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.