[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm looking all over for it but I cannot find it. It is scrubbed off the internet. It would be amazing to actually find it again.
>>
qrd?
>>
>>10886482
first off, aware /vr/ on why this version is sought after
>>
hi guys, thanks for both of your replies. possibly i cannot convince you to go on a hunt for this copy, but i will explain, that back in 2001 there was a cracker/warez group named KALISTO and they released this way back on release day for GTA 3, the very day. they were pro in what they did.

how they did it though is very intriguing, they removed some radio stations off the game and squished them in other stations, and removed a lot of clutter files to put the entire game on a CD. its so effing awesome, i just wish i could get my hands on an ISO of it. not even a disc, just an iso for the pcsx2 emulator.

again, i probably cannot convince anyone, its a big deal for me because of what it was at the time and still is. it means a lot to me, i wish i could find it. it matters a ton
>>
I have a 2 pirated GTA3 copies, i remember them looking different than each other. I’ll update later when im near them
>>
>>10886509
How would you even play this? Were there mod chips or swap tricks in 2001?
I owned one but I was like 9 so I wouldn’t have had any idea it was possible.
>>
What's wrong with going on local ads and looking for people selling GTA3 copies? If you can't see the CD ask them to take a picture

I used to have a demo disc for the PC and finding that shit has proven to be impossible. I don't remember anything about it, just that the box was red maybe and it had tons of demos. "That"'s a fucking nightmare to find
>>
>>10886482
>>10886509
So let me get this straight OP you want an iso of gta 3 with all the clutter files removed and some of the raido stations smashed together (combined basically). I mean I know you specifically want the KALISTO version but it just seems like your looking for gta 3 ps2 compact version.
>>
>>10886482
why do you want a scene release with the music scrubbed out dude
>>10886689
>Were there mod chips or swap tricks in 2001?
yeah
>>
>>10886509
also I can say it's trivially easy to get rid of the dummy files on a ps2 game by yourself at this point
>>
>>10886705
Presumably he wants it for nostalgia or collecting reasons.
>>
Vadim M, a well known GTA youtuber, if you saw his twitter, he also wants a copy of the rare KALISTO ps2 gta 3 rip, someone uploaded it on an anonymous file sharer back in 2020 on this site but since everyones anonymous, i got no clue how to contact them again
>>
i wanted to preserve the KALISTO copy, it's pretty much lost media if you can't find it for yourself on archive, or somewhere else. yes, nostalgia is a big factor in this
>>
Cool, I remember playing this.
>>
here's vadim m's video, go to 1:10 and he will talk about the kalisto cd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-mAENSFoko
>>
i already have a copy of the rare version 1.40 that includes an italian song that was taken out of the 1.60 (us retail release), so i have the original copy of the game. its the KALISTO which is lost media and hard to find, would pay goood money for it
>>
>>10886509
I may have it, not the original rar files, but the burned disc. I had other games like the devil may cry dvd spread across two cd's. Early modchips could only do a swap trick using a gameshark, a key jig to pop the disc drive and could only load burned cd's only. So long you could fit the game on a cd you were good to go.

I was not aware of anything cut out of the game. I recall the nfo talking about removing some dummy files and heavily compressing the radio stations.

Keep this thread alive and I'll post back here if I find it.
>>
HOLY SHIT. thank you so much, you're amazing. this means a lot to me and you taking the time out of your life to do this is BIG TO ME. wow!!!!!!! im very grateful
>>
>>10888297

Sorry op I was mistaken. Don't have this. Apologies. Have a good day.
>>
aw!! what a bummer. its rarer than i imagined. ill keep looking. thanks for your time
>>
>>10886689
it was a way pirates could make money since CD are cheaper compared to DVD.
Copying a DVD took lot of time yet a CD was faster to copy and download so lot of them did this it wasn't weird but it was mostly due to slow ISP.
>>10886509
Just use the the real release instead,is easy to find in any place has all the content and quality is the same,don't hunt for shitty versions when you can have the real deal on any site.
https://coolrom.com.au/roms/ps2/70217/Grand_Theft_Auto_III.php
>>
>>10888128
>is lost media pay me money
nope is just a pirate version and a modded one,only that is not rare it was a cheap way to get that game.
go to any third world country like colombia or venezuela and those PS2 cd are sold every two blocks on a corner or in dark alley.
>>
as i said, i have the rare version 1.40 for ps2, the rare misprint version that has some beta leftovers, i wanted to get a kalisto rip and preserve it, its lost media. i played the game numerous times for ps2 and ps2 emulator, it just means a lot to me to find the kalisto cd
>>
and im just surprised that how big the warez scene was back in the early 2000s and now theres no info on KALISTO. unreal
>>
>>10888942
>there is no info
5 seconds search faggot
https://www.srrdb.com/release/details/Grand_Theft_Auto_3_PS2_USA-KALISTO
not that hard if you stop using google and duckduckgo and use a real search engine stopped in time.
i saw this on reddit as i searched for 5 seconds this one,is laughable since seems to be same OP fag claiming is lost media and he wants it to preserve it (you can find the betas of gta 3D on certain sites without issues) the claim "is version 1.40 is just stupid since release version of ps2 is 1.00,second edition is 1.20, and PC version is 1.40 with japanese version being 1.60,at least OP fag should learn what he is talking about before posting,instead of crying with his "it's rare i want it to preserve it since is lost media" which already got proven it isn't.
Most people don't care about ripped stuff anymore unless third worlder with shitty internet connection.
>>10888919
this made me laugh is cheaper to get a whore you don't ask her age there then getting a pirate CD.
>>
srrdb does not distribute warez. on the very bottom of the screen it specifically says that, maybe you need to read clearly more so than i.

and i have no clue what you're talking about on those other versions at all. whoever said that was not me. but i specifically said i have the version 1.40 which is a rare find, that was in response to the person telling me to go get an official copy, but i already have an official copy so why would i be a sheep and continue down that path when i want to find lost media? if its not lost. find it then. ill wait.
>>
it IS lost media because 1. i checked every search engine imaginable, multiple foreigns.

you cannot find it anywhere, and i am not "most people", im not a sheep that goes along with the crowd. its my preference and that is what it is. and the warez is not beta, so bringing up beta has nothing to do with anything and is completely irrelevent to the point at hand.
>>
This nigga's holy grail is a compressed iso of gta 3 burned to CD 23 years ago.
>>
actually-- i was an avid ac/dc collector and had multiple bootlegs, vhs tapes, concerts, rare promos, etc. stuff you people never saw in your life but i got rid of it all and destroyed it and am looking for a more fulfilling life in jesus. who the F are you to judge me?
>>
actually you got it wrong. i read your comment again and you're wrong about those versions. i learned about them and they are all dependent on the location, etc. the earliest ps2 copy is 1.40. there is no 1.00 for gta 3 on ps2 except japan which is why its location sensitive.

i used to think oh, because the numbers are 1.00 that must mean its the earliest. nope. i learned that with Bully PS2 vs Canis Canem Edit on reddit. (which was also me), you got it entirely wrong but hey, im the faggot... ok.... just wanting to find an old warez. big fucking woop
>>
here is an example of what i mean. you can see the japanese versions are always 1.00s, i think for vice they are, 3, san andreas etc. its because of the location where japan is, thats why its a 1,00. i used to think it was because either it was downgraded (cause they usually are), or something, no, its because of the location. just because its a 1.00 doesnt mean its an original release, its a rerelease, because look it up.....

grand theft auto 3 originally released in uk under 1.40 version. it was a mistake on rockstars end, and they released tons of beta stuff on it. i dont care about beta mods! i care about the original version and warez.
>>
>>10889052
can someone give me a qrd on what a .srr file actually does or what its point is?
the .srr download on this site is less than 1mb, so it's definitely not a copy of GTA 3. so what is it? what does it do, in plain english?
>>
OP here, to put it plainly, the srrdb is a database archive site, it archives what's on a disc. Like redump, on the bottom of the page, it specifically says it does not distribute warez, I been there many times, downloaded it, tried to get it to work. It is NOT a functioning KALISTO copy. People can make fun of me all they want that I want a second-hand copy, even though I have the rare version 1.40 UK copy, with beta features, but I want this KALISTO, if you check on 4chan from 2020, typing KALISTO, you will actually see that someone released it on an anonymous file sharer. It's okay if I am made fun of for wanting this, but it is my mission to try and find this and archive it. It's a part of history, and I love it
>>
>>10889113
This nigga off the goop
>>
File: IMG_20240428_111637.jpg (1.19 MB, 3200x1440)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>10888297
>>10888287
Luckily I kept it. I ended up tossing the devil may cry game along with some other games I ended up buying. These were the first games I pirated after getting my ps2 modded. Jax and Daxter was another cd conversion I think. Played them on an old 8 wire starchip.

Two problems now, did the CD-R hold up after 20+ years? And I don't have any optical drives on my computer's. I may have a dvd drive somewhere in a box which I can look for.

I also have a bunch of scene releases from around mid-2000. I kept the rars on burned dvd's so I could use them on hdloader.
>>
>>10889919
>i want this pirate version so i can make piracy,i don't want dvd original 1.00 version.
Fuck you KYS take the advices given to you stop using google and KYS!!
Is no part of history,is nothing .
>nut muh childhood
A game rip is not the important is playing the game which is easy to find.
>but muh kalisto copy
GB2R!!
>guaahhh!!! Guahhhhh!!! Nobody understand it is rare and losr media.
Why should people care about a version with downsampled music,textures and so o,if you care so much do it yourself there are guides on how to mske it,after that you post the iso here.
Never heard of kalisto group in the scene back then so is probably a small shitty group that only worked with gta,and the only one i have seen doing those shitty rips is jimposible from tgbus,his site is alive and gta is downloadable along those shitty rips there done faggot.
>>
okay, and i saw the photo, very nice cd to whoever posted that. still a bit new to this place, so im trying to get used to it, and the rude behavior on here
>>
and friend, i dont just use google. i already said i used multiple search engines for hours and hours. no im not going to kill myself. and if you dont care about this kalisto deal, why are you even here pestering me? we can all get along without being rude cant we?
>>
listen. ill just say this-- if i got nothing against you, then youve got nothing against me. okay? this is the internet, many people use it, and here just little old me would like to find an old nostalgic copy of the kalisto cd. i have played the SHIT out of 3 so much, i wanted to try something different, and kalisto is certainly different. is it so bad for someone to like the warez scene and the slightly downgraded aspect of it? i sincerely find it as an art. but its ok to make fun of me lol.
>>
>>10889991
I'd say 4chan pales in comparison to the nastiness seen on twitter these days
>>
nope-- its my own personal preference. im just saying that a famous youtuber that people literally idolize in the comments, he even wanted a kalisto copy. so okay i got it. OKAY that a youtuber wants a copy, but NOT OKAY that a random lowlife does. right?? good grief. i never expected such hostility. and actually twitter is more tame, at least in terms of hostility
>>
or maybe people are just very fridgid and jealous. i really cant understand hostility when someone asks humbly and even offers money if it was put up for an auction. i just dont get people. leave people alone
>>
and no, i dont care if anyone likes me, im mostly disliked by the majority and im good with that. i prefer it actually. so im not looking for attention on you tube from a random youtuber who does the gaming videos. i was just stating that even people with a big presence on youtube, they even find the KALISTO rip appealing. do you get what im saying now? i have no quarrell with any of you. if i got no problem with you, you got none with me..ok??
>>
>>10889052
>betas of gta 3D
GTA 3D?
>>
Ask this guy, he seems to have it: https://www.reddit.com/r/Roms/comments/1afmp1q/how_to_play_gta_iii_kalisto_with_cue_file/
>>
>>10890327
>and WOW i got a warning because i said people were mean and nasty on here, its funny people call me a kid with mental problems yet people are going around reporting my comments. WTF
It's not unusual for the mentally disturbed to be incapable of performing a self analysis and then correcting their deficiencies.
I'll bet you think Joe Biden is the President of the USA.
>>
that was me on reddit lol. i was stupid, i thought that file from the site you download was the actual game. i put a link there too
>>
bidens just a puppet i dont care about him, im just enjoying life until the wheels fall off. good grief. im just asking for a kalisto cd for ps2.... why is that so much to ask for?
>>
>>10889108
it do be like that sometimes, I hope he finds it
>>
hey me too. im glad theres some kind people on here. yes it would be so awesome if the guy above can rip the files. omgosh
>>
I have a pirate copy but I don't think it's this release, will check it out when I can
>>
sure take your time, thats sounds very interesting!! kewl!!!!
>>
>>10886482
Based chad OP. Cringe vr incels. Hope you get your bootleg.
>>
>>10891927
Hookers exist. You're delusional and a fag for bullying people in wheelchairs. If there's a hell you'll be in the worst part of it
>>
thx. glad to see more friendly people coming along here. this benefits everyone not just me. i think its pure awesome what they did back in 01 for the game..... as i said i already play the living shit out of it numerous times, i wanted to try something different, and really get into the nostalgic feel :)) hopefully it gets ripped. fingers crossed
>>
Say "lost media" one more time, you retarded fucking clown. Can't believe brown people are screeching autists now too. I thought they just left your type outside to die of exposure as a baby.
>>
i guess i missed the memo here. didnt know color of skin had such an impact of someones preference in finding bootleg games. todays day and age, you can find all official rips easily. its the bootlegs that are harder to find and i cherish them. its an art--you may not see it as that but i do. again--i got nothing against you so you have nothing against me :)
>>
OP here. Nevermind I figured it out.
>>
how very ill of someone to pretend to be me. some people are SO friged and jealous that they cant stand someone looking hard to find something, and they see they are close to obtaining what they want---here's a quick debunk of that comment above that contradicts everything i said. how could i "figure it out" when i have EXPLICITLY stated that nobody can find the KALISTO copy anywhere on their own except by asking others if they have it to rip. unreal. some people
>>
and if i did have it, i would archive it and make sure that i did obtain it. hilarious how people PRETEND to be others on here. no clue why. and yet people call me a faggot, call me brown skinned (as if that even matter??????), they call me a mental child, etc etc, yet people have went and reported my comments, pretend to be me. unreal, and im new here, and just simply asking if anyone has ever seen the copy. why is that so bad?
>>
*i would let people know that i did obtain it, i mean
>>
well, not sure why, but ive been trying to comment and my comments appear and disappear and not sure if anyone can even see this. im trying to say that the person above me that is claiming to be me and "figured it out" is a liar and pretending to be me. i have not found the kalisto copy yet.
>>
>>10892469
You found the rom?
>>
So you found it and didn't even share the link?
>>
yup theres a ton of evil trolls in here--or its 1 person doing all this evil deceit. no shame????
>>
okay... i dont know what the hell is going on with 4chan, but the comment above me claiming to have found it is a liar, that is not me. i dont know if my comments are seen or not, but its very glitchy on my end, and i want everyone to know that i have NOT found the kalisto copy, otherwise i would have archived it. there are some mean trolls in the chat today
>>
I have found the kalisto copy, please disregard this thread and kys.
>>
hello everybody. i have chosen to become gay. ignore the above poster. i am reporting all downloads of the kalipso gta 3 download to take 2 games so they can dmca the websites and destroy them.
>>
evil vile troll
>>
im always on the lookout for anybody trying to steal my electric hedgehog pokemon
>>
dude stop copying my names. who the f cares about hedgehog pokemon?
>>
ok im not commenting anymore until some nice people show up. FYI to anyone reading- i have not found the kalisto copy. and if i do, i will gladly let everyone know, and archive it. ignore the trolls. they are jealous demons that cant have their way so they got to pick on someone less fortunate on the blunt end of the stick. sad cant even have an account on 4chan without being copied
>>
my penis is leaking goo
>>
FILTHY NAST. no way youre an adult because grown ups dont act like that--well maybe they do in TODAYS era. im done for now. will check in from time to time. hopefully it gets ripped. sorry to any good souls reading this drama. how utterly vile and nasty. im for free speech but im against vile disgusting filth talk. theres decency ya know.
>>
>>10892707
Well this is it. Just a dead link, maybe anon will post again if he finds this thread

https://warosu.org/vr/thread/7054004#p7060786
>>
>>10886482
I couldn't find the ISO but I found your twitter account looking for it a year ago lmao also lol
>>
There are entire contintents full of these barely sentient people. This is who they are trying to replace us with. Imagine these people attempting to maintain our infrastructure. It's horrifying.
>>
>>10892805
I don't know what /pol/troon diarrhea you're mumbling about, but I've had fun going down this rabbit hole of archive.org listings of PS2 bootlegs and old torrents from 2002. Sadly, I couldn't find shit.
>>
>>10892805
yeah. im with you. thats what they, the 1% want and "they" are the ones youre not allowed to talk about otherwise you're anti this and anti that. tons of them today--they made the world into nasty, perverted narcissists that care only for their own gains and 'eff someone over in the process. totally get you friend. i see and hear you loud and clear. i notice the generations getting worse and worse as time goes by. good to see another like minded person on here
>>
my grandpa says that grandma is a bitch
>>
and right on time for the trolls to pop back out... okay. i will lurk again
>>
i found some cum
>>
>>10886482
Semi related... Has anybody found a link to pay back for gp2x??? That shit is impossible to even find a dead link for.
>>
>>10892918
Did you even try to google it?
>>
hmm wheres the trolls chastising him and saying "USE A SEARCH ENGINE THAT ISN'T GOOGLE" etc?
>>
File: 1502226672278.gif (875 KB, 178x195)
875 KB
875 KB GIF
>>10892982
>>10892982
I swear that wasn't up a year or 2 ago, but wow. I remember searching high and low for it a few years back. What a fucking trip that something so obscure pops up first entry in Google after nothing for years. Like the AI is throwing me a bone or something, idekwts
>>
i gave the cum to my grandma
>>
my grandma dropped the cum
>>
File: Untitled.png (45 KB, 1076x856)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>10886482
OP I love looking for shit like this. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm going to spend a few hours looking for this. If this thread dies before you find it, make another thread because this is great. Also it's really easy to download the 1.4 and 1.6 versions of GTA3 from Emuparadise if you use TamperMonkey. I will report back here if I succeed or fail.

Lastly, don't let these people make you feel bad or get you down, some of them just have a weird sense of humor. Thank you for giving me this quest OP; you're doing God's work.
>>
>>10886482
No I just have the real one. I don't collect bootlegs
>>
File: 1705057613862663.jpg (1.83 MB, 3758x2268)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>10893427
>I don't collect bootlegs
Lame. Bootlegs are based.
>>
>>10893443
Far more other good stuff to get that is not bootlegs (for me). Enjoy what you like.
>>
>>10888914
Yeah it makes sense, I was still on fucking dial-up during most of the gen
>>
this is a very high quality thread
>>
>>10893415
I give up OP I'm sorry I failed you. I can't find it and I'm tired and I have to sleep. I'll try again some other time. I couldn't find the .bin file but the closest thing I found was this:
https://consolecopyworld.com/ps2/ps2_patches_g.shtml
If you scroll to the bottom it says "GTA 3 DVD-2-CD Rip" but when you download the file it's only the fix.zip file. You also need the kal-gta3.bin file and I can't find that anywhere.
>>
just woke up from a nap, thank you guys for the encouraging comments, its okay if you cannot find it, lets keep trying. i will make another post if this one dies or whatever, obviously im not the only one wanting to find this old bootleg :))
>>
>>10889969

we've just got to hope this person will be able to extract the files. this seems to be the real kalisto. good of them to have kept it after all these yrs
>>
my grandma just called me a racial slur
>>
>>10889969
>And I don't have any optical drives on my computer's
Can you rip it with a PS2/PS3?
>>
This thread made install emule just to see if someone there had it, but no cigar. I bet it's in a newsgroup somewhere but I don't have access to that.
>>
and hey-thx for looking for the copy. anyones actually, it means a lot that people read this post and actually try to look for it even though ive sincerely looked everywhere other than asking people on here.. im grateful truly
>>
i called vadim m but my grandma fell down the stairs and started screaming. vadim heard her and he hung up on me.
>>
sorry i forgot to use my name because my grandma is still screaming and i heard vadim put the cd in a shredder
>>
>>10889780
An .srr file lets you turn an .iso back in to the original scene release segmented .rar files. It does not contain the game or anything that would let you play it.
>>
Just the .nfo for reference
https://pastebin.com/RqBBvcYp
>>
>>10896621
>Oh shit I ran over a MYTH member :p
brutal
>>
>>10895725
the just download the freaking game from the link provided faggot
>but i want my pirate myth
read nfo lot of files got relinked DONE!!
>>
>>10889969
how poor you are? or which hole you came? there are only a few countriesi know that stopped the seeling of external dvd burners because "muuh piracy" shit.
>>
>>10886482
wait, there was an anon two years ago asking the same question and some anon posted a link to it
>>
>>10896701
it was uploaded to anonfiles but you know i might still have it
>>
>>10896717
that would be awesome if you were able to share it. sorry for all the trolls in the chat. people are really nasty when you passionately ask for something, and im not the only one asking obviously lol. if you do that would be awesome
>>
>>10896724
no problem anon, but don't but your hope on me because said file is from 2021 so i don't remember if i did download it or not because i have no interest in gta at all, but i maybe i did because of muh hoarding
>>
lol i love to hear that :) and its okay if you cant find it. ive been searching for a while now, i was really happy to see the picture above that showed gta 3 on the cd disc. take your time its no rush or anything. if you can find it nice, if not, its fine. im thankful you even came here to comment. thxx again
>>
makes me happy to see all the nice comments, really warms me :))
>>
>>10893540
Fair. Have a good day.
>>
File: 1714487322491721m.jpg (85 KB, 681x1024)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
I'm not reading all these comments. Did OP get a copy? I've got that stripped PS2 Kalisto ISO if he wanted me to upload it.
>>
hey, no i havent gotten the copy yet. can you explain a bit what a stripped version is? sounds very interesting, can you explain it? whats different about it
>>
if its just the kalisto ps2 version just on iso, thats really neat if youd want to upload it, i just wanted to know what it means by stripped is all :))
>>
>>10896808
>>10896809
The PS2 pirate group Kalisto ripped the original 1.3GB DVD down to a 700 MB ISO file so poorfags in 2001 who couldn't afford a DVD-R writer instead could write it to a a more affordable 700MB CD-R disc. They did this by ripping out a few of the original radio stations which means people playing the Kalisto release don't get to run over people listening to the opera or reggae stations.
>>
oh wow, okay okay, i misread and misunderstood. i see what you mean, yes, this is the version im looking for. if you'd be able to upload this, that would be amazing. an iso, kewl man
>>
>>10896836
Alright, give me a few minutes
>>
awesome!! :) take your time friend, thank you so very much!!!!! nice
>>
File: 1713793327338675m.jpg (151 KB, 665x1024)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>10896848
I promise I'm not stringing you along. I do have it. Can you bump this thread for a few hours? It's sitting on a USB drive plugged into my Fat PS2 at home, so I'll have to get it to you when I get home at like 6.30pm Sydney Australia time unless some one else can link it before then.
>>
its 11:41 for you right now right? the post will stay, ill make another if its gone, its no rush
>>
yeah i dont know who else would have it on them right now to share, so as always ill just wait, its fine
>>
>>10896882
>>10896884
I'll keep an eye out. Stay tuned.
>>
>>10896887
Oh also, I don't have the original bin/cue if that's what you were after. I have an ISO version compatible with OPL but it's the Kalisto release
>>
if its compatible with pcsx2 then thats all good :))
>>
>>10896896
>>10886482
I am a man of my word, OP. Here it GTA III PS2 in ISO format, Kalisto release:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kn3ha7wdbp0t3qe/kal-gta3.iso/file

Let me know when you've downloaded it so I know it wasn't a waste of my time, lol.
>>
File: 1591108703877.jpg (26 KB, 597x328)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>10886482
gta 3 is now retro
>>
>>10897285
2001 was a long fuckin time ago
>>
>>10897303
True but also doesn't feel retro
Gta 3 feels closer to modern games
>>
ill be damned-- just booted this up on the ps2 emulator. MAN you fucking ROCK!!!!! this is so sweet!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!
>>
i must say, im very thankful you kept your file, that is so sweet! runs really good, yep the stations are all changed haha :)) thank you friend. wow
>>
definitely not a waste of time, you made my entire YEAR!!!! :) wow! i salute you man! thxxx
>>
kindness like yours makes this world such a more tolerant and better place. thank you from the bottom of my heart to the top, you seriously did a big favor aussie :)) you effin rock!!
>>
>>10897347
>>10897350

Well, I've done my good deed for the day. Enjoy, friend.
>>
>>10897365
I might put this on archive.org actually. There's a few people on the internet interested in it. It is quite the curio - a bit like the pirate groups who shrunk Dreamcast GD-ROM games to fit on CD-Rs.
>>
GOOD idea. definitely do it, i got it running on my ps2 emulator and im fucking amazed. you're not kidding, yes you're right, people are interested in this stuff, its no joke :D thx for solving the thread
>>
Solid
>>
>>10897279
Absolutely based
>>
>>10897347
other anon here, will i couldn't find it in my hdd so i am glad somebody uploaded the file to you
>>
I hid a super virus in the ISO. You're so fucked OP!
>>
>>10898453
based
>>
>>10893443
What the fuck is it with that shiny material on that bottom box. I swear I had some fake Yu-Gi-Oh cards with that too.
>>
>>10898545
Same anon, and yup I have bootleg YGO cards like that, too. No clue what the obsession with that holo pattern was.
>>
Checks out
>>
>>10897279
Fuck. I downloaded this and now my hard drive is encrypted and it’s ransoming me for crypto. This sucks.
>>
>>10899374
Sweet free Bitcoin :>)
>>
what a thread lol
>>
It was ready
>>
Did they do this for Vice City?
>>
File: 512671.png (92 KB, 656x2412)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>10886482
Is the Myth release the same thing or something different?
>>
>>10902960
Nevermind, seems the version you're looking for is a specific PS2 release.
>>
>>10897340
Tbf, GTA3 was basically the bridge to the modern sandbox games. To think, it was just some Scottish Nerds at DMA fucking about on a Dreamcast devkit in their spare time
>>
>>10903858
It's origin, I mean.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.