[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eurogames.jpg (407 KB, 1280x960)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
In the summers you were going to have Olympic Games, you knew that in the weeks prior to it there was another competition, the UEFA Euro.

From 1992 onwards, there has always been an officially licensed Euro game. For the most part, these games have been "cut" versions of the main footy game by the same developer.

Did you play any of these? Did you ever notice any gameplay improvements over that company's "main footy game"?
>>
>>11054853
I played worldcup 1998 more. About Euro ones I only played euro 2000 demo.
>>
>>11054853
I don't know anyone that played the euros games especially after wc'98 had virtually every international team in it, and played well. I think a better topic of discussion would be the Olympics games, as they're usually batshit palm destroyers leaving you needing a skin graft and a new controller.
>>
File: 1618853384297.jpg (50 KB, 615x621)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>11054853
>Did you play any of these? Did you ever notice any gameplay improvements over that company's "main footy game"?
If I wanted to play the Euro, I'd just buy one of those bootleg Winning Eleven disks with the Euro graphics on it, much better.
>>
File: ron'srage.png (362 KB, 650x834)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>11054853
I miss these standalone titles for tournaments... now it's all DLC for EA FC... dull and SOVLLESS.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.