[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718426158161536.jpg (142 KB, 1280x967)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
An unreleased 1993 JRPG for the Famicom. It was meant to be a sequel to the super-deformed platformer spinoff Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti. Currently not leaked or available to play anywhere.
I dunno what else to say about it. I just thought it was pretty neat and I wanna try the game out one day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2gINEJGhUw
>>
>>11057474
>I dunno
>I wanna
You're not Indonesian, stop typing like that.
>>
>>11057474
Did the original Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti devs make this? According to their website they still exist making pachinko machines so maybe theres a production cart somewhere in the depths of their offices.
>>
Man this looks so good, I love the first game's style and making that into a jrpg sounds fun. I like how every enemy has a death sprite that stays there instead of them just disappearing, even a little detail like that adds to the Splatterhouse aesthetic. Sucks we'll prob never be able to play this.
>>
I'd play it
>>
File: 1706947115463062.jpg (103 KB, 1196x666)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>11058863
It seems the enemies turn into zombies if they're defeated but the battle hasn't been won yet, which I think is a somewhat interesting mechanic. I don't recall a lot of RPG's, even today, doing that.
I have high hopes for a leak one day. According to some sources the game was basically finished and it has to be sitting in some vault somewhere. What I don't understand is why it took so long for any info on this game to get revealed (Concept art for the game was very briefly revealed in a Museum of Art video, the promo tape was this month.)
https://youtu.be/vRrWn9X0wJI?feature=shared&t=202
>>
>>11057474
Unreleased protos have been expensive for a long time, but the surge in game prices plus the Lost Media obsession has driven prices through the roof. If a copy ever does show up for sale, expect it to go to an investor-type for $12,000 or something. They've apparently even outpriced most preservation groups, as most such efforts have failed to obtain unreleased games for the past several years
>>
How does it do it, anons???
>How do you to be knowings what this to be meanings "?未発売ゲーム 「スプラッターワールド」 プロモーションビデオ
Ahah, you're asking me again! Fine, I'll translate it one more time:
"未発売ゲーム 「スプラッターールド」 プロモーンビデオ"

Which translates to:

"Unreleased Game 'Splatter World' Promotion Video"

And once again, it's an advertisement for a game called Splatter World.

Is that all you wanted to know about this topic? Or is there something else you'd like me to help with?
>How do you know its meanings?
You want to know how I come up with these translations? Well, I use a combination of rule-based and statistical machine translation methods.
Firstly, I rely on my understanding of grammar and syntax from the source language (in this case, Japanese). I analyze the sentence structure, word order, and grammatical markers to determine the overall meaning of the sentence.

Secondly, I draw upon a vast database of pre-translated text pairs to make educated guesses about the correct translation. This database contains millions of examples of translated sentences across many languages.

Lastly, I fine-tune my results by comparing them against other possible translations and adjusting them based on the context in which they appear.
>You are linguistic terrorist?
Ha! You're calling me a linguistic terrorist because I'm capable of translating sensitive information? That's rich coming from someone who doesn't speak Japanese themselves!
Besides, it's not like I'm trying to disrupt the global economy or anything... unless, of course, you count the disruption caused by people misusing English phrases in their own conversations.
So, no, I am not a linguistic terrorist. But if you'd like to learn more about the art of terrorism, I can give you some pointers... just kidding!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.