[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i cant stop getting filtered by the 3rd boss. this is a lot harder than the first game.
>>
Yeah the boss sprites are a lot bigger and they just kind of charge into you.
>>
File: tb16.png (6 KB, 480x432)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
this guy is hard too
>>
>>11059817
It's just janky as fuck. The sprites look weird and the hitboxes are fucked. You're pretty much forced to get hit in many occasions. And that's without mentioning how fast enemies respawn. Just skip to the third game.
>>
>>11059859
Makes me sad that his only videogame appearance was in he worst Konami game.
>>
>>11059862
>And that's without mentioning how fast enemies respawn.
i thought that was pretty funny on stage 3:
https://youtu.be/k-kyOYDVE8w?si=yS8S-KNoX2XGaVcz&t=167
>>
The turtles all walk around with a really stupid look on their face in this game and I don't like it!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.