[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 9KLgqRb8_o.png (28 KB, 1226x626)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
Street Fighter II has the total package of World Warrior, Champion Edition and Hyper Fighting.

Also, I wonder why they took out the bonus stage with the oil drums on fire for the Super Nintendo version of World Warrior as well as the entirety of Champion Edition, Hyper Fighting, Super SFII and Super SFII Turbo.
>>
What could be the reason why the Oil Drums bonus stage from World Warrior got removed for future SFII revisions?
>>
>>11062069
The reason why it was removed was that the oil drums were over the sprite limitations of the SNES
>>
>>11063692

The oil drum bonus stage had basically the same backdrop as Zangief's stage but with a cloudy sky in the background.
>>
>>11063810
I'm talking about sprites.

There are 6 oil drums, which, by the way the SNES handles sprites of that size, they would have needed to use several sprites for each drum... plus the fire. That's why it was changed to a similar working one with a brick wall made of a background layer.
>>
>>11062069
oil drum stage was replaced with bricks
pc engine CE doesnt even have it at all
>>
2CE is so good
>>
>>11065938
Black belt FTW
>>
>>11062069
The PCE version is the best desu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.