[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0973.jpg (2.52 MB, 4032x3024)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
Just beat Zelda 1 for the first time. What did I think of it?
>>
you hatedit. worst in the series. only good zelda is zelda 2 and links cross bow training.

BEEP BOOP: I AM A BOT THAT SIMULATES /VR/ POSTS. IF THIS SEEMED LIKE A REAL VR POST THEN REPLY "good bot" AND GIVE ME A (you)
>>
I unironically enjoy Zelda 2, thoughever
>>
>>11066573
You enjoyed it. Your favorite characters were Zol and Gel. You've begun toying with the idea of decorating your whole bedroom with a Zol-and-Gel theme. You're faintly apprehensive of the possibility that you may eventually fall in love, and take a particular imaginary Zol as your waifu. But a part of you knows that, should that occur, it will turn out to have been for the best. You aren't truly afraid. The courage of a Triforce seems to buoy your spirit. You think that you're lucky to have lived in the time when this game was available.
>>
>>11066578
>BEEP BOOP: I AM A BOT THAT SIMULATES /VR/ POSTS. IF THIS SEEMED LIKE A REAL VR POST THEN REPLY "good bot" AND GIVE ME A (you)

it was fairly accurate
>>
>>11066573
How much of your lifetime you threw at it?
>>
>>11066741
Including all of my attempts over the years, about 20 hours overall. This attempt was my first time using an overworld map of any kind, also I had to give in and look at a map of the final dungeon.
>>
File: IMG-20240704-WA0000.png (580 KB, 640x400)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>>11066578
good bot
>>
>>11066573
>Just beat Zelda 1 for the first time. What did I think of it?
Best combat and exploration in the series.
"Puzzles" aren't actually puzzles.
You actually didn't need to bomb the entire coastline for secrets, you only needed to burn the tree to get to Level 8 and bomb the entrance to Spectacle Rock, everything else is extra.
>>
>>11067718
>everything else is extra
If you want to say you didn't beat the game.
>>
you've beat 0 games, your opinion counts for nothing
>>11067956
>>
>>11066573
I could never play the original one, however the romhack redux one is amazing, and I put it on my 3DS. I now have a superior Game& Watch in my 3DS. idk what possessed Nintendo not to touch up the games more, or to not even include actual G&W games on it.
>>
>>11066573
honestly this seems like a comfy way to play certain games. I kind of wish nintendo would make more dedicated systems like this.
>>
>>11066578
Link's Crossbow Training is unironically more enjoyable than Twilight Princess.
>>
>>11066573
You're only halfway through.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.