[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wl_syrup.jpg (68 KB, 850x695)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Which of the classic Wario games are best?
>>
>>11067834
titties
>>
Super Mario Land 2. Wario is a game thief. I refuse to play his games because they stole a proper Super Mario Land 3-6 from us.
>>
>>11067943
Bold of you to assume the people who decided they wanted to do Wario games instead would have continued to work on Mario if they couldn't get the OK.
>>
>>11067943
I'm glad they innovated and tried something new instead of just making more mediocre Mario 3likes
>>
>>11067834
I enjoyed Wario 2 and Virtual Boy Wario Land the most
>>
IMO
WL3>>WL4 > SML3 > WL2
WL3 is not for everyone, but it has peak puzzles and pushes the gameplay to the limit, it's basically Wario + Metroid + a bit of SM64
WL2 is all about collecting useless coins and breaking walls and nauseam
WL4 is between those, puzzles but also pointless collecting, though the graphics are great it's also a tiny bit style over substance
SML3 is alright, it's much more of an action/platformer though
Haven't played VB WL, they say it's ok
>>
>>11068961
VB WL is SML3 but with much smoother gameplay, legit great game stuck in a eye exam console

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.