[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

better than ps2.
better than nes, atari, ect.
colored big physical cartridges
no disc scratches
big tactile durable alien looking controller
advanced hi tech attachment and gizmo options
4 controller support
brain melting graphics
every game was good
your response?
>>
>>11105826
The first console to do real 3D.
It was a fun system, library should've been a bit bigger though but there are still enough great games to keep one busy
>>
File: podracer.png (480 KB, 857x651)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
The N64 had some interesting bundles. They even got on the Episode One hype train with Pod Racer. I like Episode 1 Racer for the N64. I like the chariot style pod racer thing, I found it to a good alternative to the Wipeout series. I wish there was a little more track variety. I also swear this game was called Episode 1 Pod Racer...
>>
>>11105826
Absolutely love this console, but you've made a zillion of these same bait threads in the past three months to rile up fellow console warriors that are less unhinged than you, faggot OP.
>>
A console so good it catapulted Nintendo from console leader to barely above bottom.
>>
>>11105832
>The first console to do real 3D.
Source on this
>>
>>11105826
>durable
not with that flimsy analog stick
>>
>>11105863
"trust me, bro"
>>
>>11105826
Its one of my favorites with some of the best games of all time
>>
>>11105826
>big tactile durable alien looking controller
lol
>>
>>11105841
I only remember it as episode 1: racer (in pal). Had it on pc bizarrely never owned the 64 ver. I do remember the episode 1 hype machine being absolutely everywhere. Pogs in crisp packets. Jarjar bubble bath bottles. Everywhere.
>>
>>11105826
Any new updates on N64 recompilation?
>>
5th gen was the peak of SOUL. had a n64 and a ps1 growing up and both had totally unique, but amazing experiences. n64 for multiplayer/true 3d gameplay, ps1 for jrpgs/survival horror/2d. some genres like racing games they were both great. yeah the saturn was over in the corner eating glue the whole time, but even that console has some gems you cant play anywhere else. the differences and limitations of the consoles brought about such a fun and varied gaming experience
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 227x222)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>11105826
>best console of all time
ENTER.
>>
>>11105863
You had to be there. Sorry kid.
>>
Which console From the 1990's would be ideal for me?
>I hate Mario bros
>I hate the NES
>I hate Nintendo
>anti-nintendo console
>anti-pokemom games
>console with anti-nintendo design
>Anti-PC consoles
>I hate MSdos
I hate Windows gaming
>>
>>11105863
Yawn. Enjoy your (you)
>>
File: 1694702793871083.jpg (76 KB, 894x1024)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>11107154
Genesis or PlayStation is what you need.
>>
>>11106870
>Master System
>heh if I buy this I'll be a Master of video games!
>>
They weren't joking with the FUN MACHINE nickname.
>>
File: master.jpg (113 KB, 620x388)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>11108336
this anon gets it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.