[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Has anyone played this game? I bought it because it had a hot girl on the cover, but I've been playing through it and having lots of fun.
I would say the diifculty is the perfect goldilocks. Challenging, but not frustrating. Some puzzles require you to look around, but I haven't been filtered yet.
The combat can get tricky sometimes if you play it wrong, but it's mostly got a good feel for the combos you can do, and due to the spaced out nature of fighting, it doesn't get boring. I also really liked enemies like the sniper and the gunner, where they're basically impossible with your fist, you have to think creatively and use bombs/stealth.
Also, the devs had an obsession with wind tunnel segments and snowboarding. And I'm not gonna lie bros, after going through them over and over, I'm starting to find those segments really fun.
>>
>>11105984
>>
>>11105984
I played and beat the game but not 100% about 7 years ago when i started getting ps2 retro fever. Great and memorable game. Never got boring with the constant switching of gameplay segments from gliding, platforming, sleath and combat. Hated the sequel bait ending. An innocent game like this couldn't be made today with the "modern audience".
>>
>>11106000
Great to hear somebody else enjoyed it. Thanks for not spoiling me.
Do you have any hidden recs for someone who loves this kind of platforming PS2 era fun?
As for my recs to you, I really like Scooby Doo and The Night of 100. It's a little less minigamey, and a bit more metroidvania.
>>
>>11105986
>midriff + leather pants
Oh yes I remember this game.

I was surprised to find it was actually very good. Almost like a crash bandicoot game in that you always seemed to be running or flying forward.

I remember I could never rip a good copy to my ps2 hdd though, so eventually I put it to the side and never picked it back up.
>>
>>11105984
Yeah she is cute, I need to get around to playing this soon. I have it ready to play, just haven't started it yet.
>>
>>11105984
It looks like a fun time
>>
>>11106557
They read us like a book
>>
>>11105984
Yeah, it's very good. There were so many good games coming out then that games like this got buried. The dev is still around but they only make racing games now, they probably lost a lot of money because retarded critics shat on it because an Eastern European dev didn't have enough money to bribe them. Quite sad.
>>
>>11106641
>Eastern European
Never mind, they're French. I still hate critics anyway
>>
I want my lanky sexy girls back
>>
>>11106640
I miss printed ADS.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.