[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mario mandate.jpg (3.78 MB, 3624x3556)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB JPG
what handheld can you buy for $50 that isn't small and wasn't raped by a previous owner? rg35xx almost fits my use case besides the fact that it's too damn small
>>
trimui smart pro
>>
>>11106262

your phone

doesnt cost anything, even shitty ones can run up to 5th gen no problem

get a cheap telescopic controller for like 20 bucks and youre set for life

if youre an iphone tranny this might not be true, you were NGMI anyway if thats the case.
>>
>>11106272
I actually had that but I didn't like it much
>>
>>11106272

my flagship android plays GC, ps2, psp, vita, wii, 3ds, dreamcast, wii u and some switch games upscaled at full FPS. Theres a few games that will lag for ps2/wii u/switch but even then just lowering resolution or fiddling with settings will get it playable. I know everyone seems to prefer dedicated handhelds/PC for emulation but for people who actually leave their house its crazy convenient having a device with everything on it, that I already had on me anyway. only extra weight is the controller, and mine folds up and fits comfy in my pocket if its not connected. compared to something like a deck, that requires a whole briefcase to carry with you, and immediately outs you as autistic if you dare play it in public. the whole set up is ludo kino but I know Im the only person who does this
>>
>>11106286
what controller
>>
>>11106289

I use pic related, its definitely overpriced at $99 but its quality, ergonomics and small form factor are perfect for me. shoulder buttons are some of the best ive used, sticks are great, d Pad is great, only complaint are "clicky" face buttons instead of soft press types, but its no big deal.
>>
>>11106308
I need to pony up for one of these but I should probably wait until my phone is USB-C...
>>
Mario was never good
>>
>>11106262

I have never even heard of the mario mandate before but that was some of the most schizo reading Ive ever seen. please tell me this is just satire
>>
>>11106262
This entire pic was created because Paper Mario fans couldn't accept the fact that the games changed.
>>
>>11106492
It's just schizo shit
>>
>>11106492
>>11106716
RIP Plum
>>
File: The Terminator on SNES.jpg (206 KB, 576x1280)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>11106272
This.

>>11106419
NTA but I have a MOCUTE-060 and from what I recall it works on older iPhone models, since it works through Bluetooth instead of USB-C, its got decent latency considering it's Bluetooth, I never have issues with it, so I recommend it, it's also quite cheap from what I can remember.
>>
>>11106308
>for me, it's the playstation edition

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.