[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ITT: Severance and other third-person hack and slashes
>fuck deathtrap dungeon
>>
>>11106357
very cool game!

I was just bummed I couldn't save whenever
>>
>>11106736
playstation? on pc you could savescum anytime
>>
File: 1000090335.jpg (156 KB, 1023x989)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>11106764
>playstation? on pc you could savescum anytime

oh I see

I mistook this game for a different one

this is the dodge gameplay one, yeah didn't really try this one properly, was intimidated honestly
>>
>>11107890
>I mistook this game for a different one

for Enclave (2003)
>>
>>11106357
Just finished replaying it. Probably played it a dozen times.

Starting to feel like Tukaram is the worst character. His specials aren't as easy to pull off and don't really do a ton of damage. I think he'd be better if his regular attacks were more damaging.
>>
>>11107931
Yeah, Tukaram feels super strong in the first level where you're killing goblins in one hit and other characters need 2+, but his power doesn't continue to scale like that through the rest of the game.

His attacks are the slowest of all characters, which becomes a problem later in the game when you need to chain into yellow and then red comboes in order to kill anything in a reasonable amount of time.
Also he loses his range advantage because one handed weapons (which all enemies use) keep increasing in length as the game goes on.
Also he only ever gets one blunt weapon, so his dmg drops against skeletons and golems.

The real interesting question is Knight vs Dwarf?
They are the most similar two characters but they do play differently.
What are the pros/cons between them?
I haven't played this game in a while.
>>
>>11108286
Also note the game misleads you about different classes having different HP.
All classes have almost the same HP after the first few levels and what differentiates the classes in survivability is their armor availability, mobility, and reach.

Class selection is a difficulty selector with Amazon is easy.
Which classes fit normal, hard, and legendary difficulties is up for discussion.
>>
>>11108286
Tukaram is pretty good for a while when you get the Doom Axe since it has ridiculously high damage for that point in the game. Makes just using basic attacks viable. Should've been like that with the rest of his weapons.

Dwarf gets more blunt weapons which is good and bad. His special attacks are usually basic and fast but have a short range. Kind of like the Knight but higher risk and reward. If you're going to play as the Dwarf then get the MightyDwarf mod otherwise his axes have hitbox problems.

>>11108298
I think Knight is normal, Dwarf is hard, and Tukaram is legendary.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.