[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FdcCJ70UcAAFUlM.png (1022 KB, 800x800)
1022 KB
1022 KB PNG
I don't get it.
>>
>>11109559
it's Reddit
>>
There is nothing to get, zoomie. I'm sure this is new to you but they aren't trying to push an agenda or tell you what to think, just enjoy the experience.
>>
>>11109629
>they aren't trying to push an agenda or tell you what to think
Apparently they weren't trying to make a fun game either.
>>
>>11109675
If you don't enjoy solving brain-dead "puzzles" and slow climbing then you're clearly a shit gamer.

But also you are not allowed to like Uncharted because climbing is actually bad there, unlike in Ico, for some reason.
>>
What's not to get? You hold the hand of a girl, lead her around an empty and kinda spooky castle, do some light platforming and puzzle solving, and soak in the atmosphere. Best played in short sessions.
>>
>>11109718
>You hold the hand of a girl
that's the part i don't get
>>
>>11109718
>>11109741
>the lightsaber extends when you hold Yorda's hand
U-ueda...
>>
>>11109675
They didn’t have to try.
>>
File: IMG_0116.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
I did not care for Ico

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.