[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm not sure if it's 100% translated, the GitHub is rather vague. I did a quick play test and dialogue and menus (outside start/opening menu) seem to be fully translated so far.

It seems to play like Bomberman Tournament, i.e. Zelda Bomberman. And apparently it's based on an anime I never knew existed.

https://github.com/stickteo/jetters

Enjoy, and post impressions here if anyone's playing it or if anybody knows more
>>
>>11109923
I sure loved Bomberman Tournament
>>
Neat
>>
Is it good?
>>
…Wait, there are "Zelda" Bomberman games and not just 4 player party games? Which ones?
>>
File: 1711084070062853.jpg (262 KB, 907x1290)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>11110650
Bomberman Quest (GBC)
Bomberman Tournament/Story (GBA)
Bomberman Jetters (GBA)
Bomberman Story DS (DS)
>>
>>11109923
I bought all the bomberman games for n64, gb, and cube, but stopped when I saw this gay ass anime eyes shit. I figured they decided to target little kids and so I wasn't the right audience anymore.

I'm just posting to say that I still think jetters bomberman looks like shit. Why they gave him big watery sailor moon eyes when he was fine with simple black eyes can only be answered by the existence of a shitty TV cartoon.
>>
>>11109923
I actually own this game physically and really enjoy it. I’m glad that it finally got a fan translation.
Honestly, I wished they released this game over the GameCube game all those years ago.
I hope Mr. Driller A gets a translation next. Because that is the only GBA import in of mine that hasn’t got one (the first Densetsu no Stafy got one a while ago, apparently 2 and 3 are in the works).
>>11109927
Very good game. That game and the Jetters game are some of my favorites on the GBA.
>>11110617
I really enjoyed it, it’s essentially more Bomberman Tournament/Quest if you enjoy those games. I like the implementation of the elemental bombs, gives more variety in the puzzles than Tournament. It also has a little more music variety than Tournament.
>>
>>11110871
you came off a tiny bit cringe about it, but i do agree
>>
>>11110840
Oh shit I didn't know the DS game was a Zeldalike. Adding to the hoard!
>>
>>11109923
It seems that the entire Story Mode is fully translated (including dialogue and menus), but nothing else, including multiplayer map descriptions. Obviously, the latter is almost completely irrelevant, so the team behind this probably thought this was ready enough to release as we have it now (though I hope it gets a full translation anyway at some point, including the multiplayer map description, etc).

The link to the patched game is on CDRomance, and here's a mirror of it just in case: https://files.catbox.moe/padj71.gba

Also, the game's translated title, based on the game's context (including the English translation's text), should be "Bomberman Jetters: The Legendary Bomberman" (or, if you'd rather, "The Bomberman of Legend(s)") and not "Bomberman Jetters: (The) Legend of Bomberman", since it's the basis of the game's is a tale of a specific Bomberman.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.