[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

These games would be godly if the field of view were just a little bigger. I was hype for the collection thinking they might do this, but alas.

What are the chances of this getting something like a pc port that can do this?
>>
>>11112903
I love em as is. my favorite megaman series. even the loli character designs don't bother me
>>
>>11112903
Isn't there widescreen hacks for snes?
>>
>>11112916
this is a gba game
>>
File: zero.png (34 KB, 146x72)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>11112903
>What are the chances of this getting something like a pc port that can do this?
what are the chances of modern-day capcom knowing how to compile their old game's code to target x86 instead of just dragging and dropping a rom into a folder and calling it a new release?
>>
>>11112903
The issue is right on the image. The camera is centered on Zero at all times. They should've shown more space in front of him. This worked in old games because they had more screen space overall.
>>
play 30xx
or uhm that other one
>>
>>11112903
Its fine when you play them enough times
>>
>>11112909
Why would they bother you? They should excite you.
>>
>>11112942
100% if they hire me and give me the code so 0%
>>
>>11112903
>a pc port
Anon...
>>
>>11112978
The issue woth 30xx is the retarded progression system which is about removing aspects of the game
>Whole fucking system based on enemy powers
>You basically have to choose to removr this system to progress in the game
>>
>>11113090
search dis niggas hard drive
>>
>>11112903
There is already a pc port released quite ago, and there is a ds collection.
You should check more outside of retro, is like the .hack games theh got a remake for PC long timd ago.>>11112909
>>
>>11113906
>PC port
>Just an emulator but with less features
>>
>>11112942
>>11112903
The Legacy Collection is a source port, that's why there's music mods for it to have the Remastered Tracks albums.

In theory someone could mod there a larger FOV.
>>
>>11112903
After playing a ton of Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Gear stuff you get used to playing on a low FOV... it's a matter of practice, nothing more.
>>
There's a fullscreen rom hack for Mega Man Zero Collection. I wonder how good is this rom hack.
https://github.com/Prof9/mmzc-full-screen
>>
>>11112903
This has been my problem. I enjoyed all 4 of them when I had them on GBA but given how speed-oriented they are, they would really benefit from having just a little more visual real-estate to work with. "You get used to it" is not a good excuse.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.