[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

A lost jewel of the past
>>
To play the shitty games that suck ass
>>
Emulating anime games from the SFC on my K6-2 PC back in 2000 is easily one of my gaming life highlights.
>>
>>11113720
I love hearing newbs say you can't emulate SFC/SNES with a K6-2. ZSNES experience is still the best 16bit emulator experience.
>>
>>11113748
Best? Absolutely not. But definitely nostalgic.
>>
>>11113863
I still use it and is quite good thanks to having a proper ntsc filter (something missing in lot of emus).
Just combine it wit dsoal and the sound is great, snes9x is accurate but there is something missing.
Abd the wsy to record movies is better then snything else.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XANqa9gHRdk
>>
File: a-lost-gem-of-the-past.png (2.59 MB, 1440x1080)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
>>11113662
>>
>>11114916
Mine would be full like that if I had Mikami in front of me
>>
>>11113662
Last level.is one of the most gorgeous sites on the SNES.

Also Yokoshima had a hard life
>>
>>11114916
Why did you turn him white?
>>
Is this one of those hentai rape battle games from new grounds?
>>
>>11113662
The exorcist with an erotic body...
>>
>>11115562
no, its a fairly competent platforming game with about as close to a 1 to 1 with the anime you can get while still being a good game.
>>
>>11115532
It's a stupid zoomer, he also added the damn glasses and the beard.
>>
Funny that they reused the game's engine for the first Snes Power Rangers game. Even the menus are the same.
>>
>>11115595
Cool. Is it in English or nah
>>
>>11115717
there is an english script and someone made a patched rom but did not share the translation
>>
What the hell is that weapon she's using?
>>
>>11115729
its mostly just a club that incorporates rare materials/advanced technology to channel her spiritual power to exorcise ghosts but she is able to enhance it to make a lightsaber like blade or extend it to make it a whip like weapon and so on.
>>
>>11115743
That's a pretty thin club, but at least my first guess was right: It always looked like a baton to me.
Transforming weapons are cool.
>>
>>11115691
No, I'm a dumb millennial engaging in zoomerisms. No better, I suppose. I apologize for spreading disease.
>>
>>11115773
Be careful of the virus.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.