[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SLES-53045-F-S.jpg (1.5 MB, 3209x2113)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>what ?! your racing game doesnt allow you to pick up hot chick in your tuned up cars ?
this is the quintessential fast and furious 1 to 3 experience,and i remember the cars controlling better than in NFS underground 2.
best 20 bucks i ever spent.
>>
>>11113935
am i the only one that played that game ?
>>
>>11113935
>>11114104
I actually have a save with this game and juiced for ps2 emulator along with some other street racing game I cant remember the name of that was similar to srs. Either way im not far in the game but picking up chicks is pretty entertaining and the racing isnt bad at all. When I started playing this and juiced again it was because I vaguely remembered the games and wanted to revisit them. Plus there's been 1? 2? other threads in the last 2 months about this game and picking up the gorls in it. all in all its fun from the hour or so ive put into it (limited game time). I might actually play it some more tonight if time allows and I can sneak in a few hours
>>
it's pretty mediocre. the softcore didn't do much for me, and the handling was middling at best, and definitely worse than something like juiced or NFSUG. also had some really obnoxious lens flares that blinded you on a turn in a few tracks. braindead easy too, the subaru impreza sedan can be tuned to like 500hp right from the start and will carry you up until endgame, when you need to upgrade to the r34 skyline. it's not bad, just kind of a 6/10.
>>
>>11114781
oh, the engine tuning was quite in depth and interesting, though.
>>
File: Srs-1.jpg (2.79 MB, 2100x1500)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
>>11113935
Fun fact: this game was supposed to be published by 3DO, but they went bankrupt before release. When 3DO's assets were sold off in an auction, Namco paid more cash for the rights to publish Street Racing Syndicate than Ubisoft paid for the entire (Heroes of) Might and Magic franchise.
>>
>>11113935
>MOOO ONLINE INCLUIOO
>>
>>11114781
the softcore did a lot to teenager me.
i wonder if you can find these online.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.