[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: T31Q.jpg (364 KB, 1696x928)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
B-Specing this shit
>>
File: 1702619730938406.jpg (163 KB, 600x837)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Gran turismo 4, home
>>
how's gran turismo 3? i have no dual layer dvd to burn gt4 on
>>
>>11114342
gt3 is decent but its got alot more of a grind to it compared to the startup of gt4.thats not to say its not fun but dont expect to be racking up 20k as easily as you could in gt4. also gt3 has some pretty cool rally races/tracks that didnt make it into 4 and are alot of fun. If there's 1 thing I miss in gt3 its the rally races and some of the cars you could use for it. I cant remember if the escudo was top dog in gt3 or if it was gt2 but I remember some people called it the escuso car it was so overpowered and easy to run events with.
>>
>>11114342
There is a dvd5 rip of 4 with downsampled music
>>
>>11114130
I did the 24H Nürburgring without B-Spec (but using emulator and saves, I would play 2-3 hours at a time). The only bad Extreme event to A-Spec is the Formula 1 championship.
>>11114342
Literally no content and way too grindy. Also I don't like the physics, to me it's the most arcadey GT after 1.
>>
>>11114585
GT2 Escudo was ridiculously OP.
GT3 Escudo turned the rally events into easy mode, but it didn't thrash the LMP cars like before. That being said, nothing's stopping you from grinding the Super Speedway endurance race with an Escudo until you unlock an F1 car.
>>
>>11114726
ah that reminds me they had a horrible way of awarding cars. you did a race series and at the end of the race series you would get a random car out of 4. so you'd be reloading your game alot to reget the car hoping its the one you want out of the 4 and not some shitter. THAT was one thing I dont miss about gt3 at all was that horrible car reward system. But than again the game also had a horrible lack of cars in it compared to gt2 and gt4. But it did have some cool cars to enjoy. I still think gt2 had the most shitter vehicles in it like minivans and stuff to race with out of all of them (4 toned it down a ton). I also miss the racing paint schemes of gt2 that never returned in gt3/4. (no idea bout later games or not since I havent played them.
>>
>>11114735
>Play 10 races of the Vitz pro cup, including 10 laps around the fucking Test Course
>Can win an Altezza LM Race Car, a Castrol Tom Supra JGTC, A unique color Supra
>Instead win the same Vitz you won the cup with
>>
>>11114342
>entire endgame is fighting against the shitty tire wear model where your shit is down to cords absurdly fast no matter which tires you're using
I love GT3 but fuck me I can't stand that shit.
>>
>>11114761
>Use sim tires, supposedly the ones based on real life street tires
>They last two fucking laps
They really dropped the ball with the tire wear model

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.