[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You know, it's a simple 2d platformer franchise but I like the story of Mega Man X and Zero, they are like that one big saga that has a satisfying conclusion
>>
File: Megaman lore.png (162 KB, 1670x926)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
The videogame lore from Megaman Classic -> X -> Legends is one of the most fun to delve into. It's honest, despite its flaws.
It also keeps people talking about the franchise even when all gameplay discussion has long since been exhausted.
>>
I'm of the opinion that Mega Man has the greatest lore of any video game series I've ever played, and the nice thing is that it's rarely forced on you if you don't care about it. I've never cried because of a video game, but I came close after beating Zero 4.
>>
>>11250382
I don't know why people keep saying Zero is dead. He's clearly right there in the background partially blocking the sun.
>>
>>11251042
that's just the ragnarok's remains. idk how x and the other three guardians died in zero 3 though. i guess it was from omega exploding but x should've still lived, since when do explosions affect cyber elves? it's like throwing dynamite at casper
>>
I don't know what you're talking about

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.