[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: metaphor.jpg (697 KB, 1905x1079)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
Is this good menu design? I honestly think they're trying too hard to surpass P5.
>>
>>3459784
For appealing to normies? Yeah, it's great.
It's fucking annoying after dealing with shit like this for more than 2 hours.
>>
>>3459784
Metaphor's Ui is pretty ass from what they've shown so far. It took the very basic structure of P5's designs but seemingly without any idea of why they actually worked.
Every menu's a fucking mess, and the worst thing is it's actually worse in game than it is in the screenshots, because everything is vibrating for no fucking reason at all times.
>>
>>3459784
It's honestly a bit of a headache. It looks cool in screen shots and I'm sure retards will eat it up but going through the transitions and having to actually deal with it is gonna be a pain. I hate when things try to get fancy at the cost of function.
>>
>>3459784
I like things a bit clearer and less convoluted, but It looks good on screenshots which, in turn, makes for better sales, so I know why they do It.
>>
>>3459784
Yes, it is Beautiful. Of course, this makes the ugly seethe.
>>
>>3459784
Judging by the P3R UI, no. It's a technical disaster. The 3D UI elements will be low res and likely run at a different max FPS than the rest of the game.
>>
>>3459784
Too messy. I like P3R’s better.
>>
>>3459785
>>3459807
You must love modern UX
>>
>>3459784
its not even trying to "surpass" p5, theyre just copypasting the chassis of the game onto a different project and calling it 'new'.
>>
>>3459784
>Literally using Tik-Tok's logo colors
It's the best!
>>
>>3459784
yes
Kill minimalism fags. Behead minimalism fags. Roundhouse kick a minimalism fag into the concrete. Slam dunk a minimalism fag into the trashcan. Crucify filthy minimalism fags. Defecate in a minimalism fag. Launch minimalism fags into sol invictus. Stir fry minimalism fags in a sartagine. Toss minimalism fags into active volcanoes. Urinate into a minimalism fag mead. Judo throw minimalism fags into a wood chipper. Twist minimalism fags heads off. Report minimalism fags to the Vigiles Urbani. Karate chop minimalism fags in half. Curb stomp pregnant minimalism fags. Trap minimalism fags in quicksand. Crush minimalism fags under an elephant. Roast minimalism fags on a gridiron. Eat minimalism fags. Dissect minimalism fags. Exterminate minimalism fags in the colosseum. Stomp minimalism fags skulls with steel toed tabernii. Cremate minimalism fags in the kiln. Lobotomize pagans. Mandatory damnatio memoriae for minimalism fags. Grind minimalism fag babies in a mortar. Drown minimalism fags in liquid gold. Incinderate minimalism fags with greek fire. Kick old minimalism fags off a cliff. Feed minimalism fags to the lions. Slice minimalism fags with a gladius.
>>
>>3459784
hate how they put a calendar in every persona game but don't actually let you make in-game notes with it
then they clutter it with meaningless bullshit nippon holidays that nine times out of ten won't change the day at all
>>
>>3464104
I mean... you're not wrong, but this design sucks regardless. There's tangents everywhere and it has no flow.
>>
>>3459784
It’s worse than any persona game’s Ui post P3.
>>
>>3466671
>it has no flow.
yeah maybe if you're retarded, kys minimalism fag
>>
File: 1713932625191523.png (344 KB, 579x719)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>3459784
Who cares? Game is trash. Fucking kusoge!
>>
>>3459784
its too tryhard and over the top
>>
>>3464104
thanks anon made me kek
why the pagans tho
>>
>>3466882
good, kill romance fags
>>3459784
this shit is looking good.
fags getting filtered by a fucking menu. kek
>>
>>3466882
based, romance scenes in persona were like two scenes per woman and that was it
>>
>>3459784
I think the flashy UI is better for an urban fantasy like Persona. This just looks messy.
>>
>>3459784
Overcomplicate menu to obfuscate oversimplified mechanics

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.