[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: r1.png (2.77 MB, 1920x1400)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
>Rhapsody trilogy finally localized after two decades
>no one cares
What went wrong?
>>
>>3459796
Anyone who matters already played it in Japanese. EOPs slurping up the leftover dregs as usual.
>>
>>3459796
Have you played Rhapsody?
Like it's cute, but it's objectively a terrible fucking game.
>>3459798
And yet you're here ... speaking English. Funny huh.
>>
>>3459796
I didn't even know it was a trilogy. I knew the one game but it was always kind of a fun novelty rather than some beloved classic.
>>
>>3459796
I hope someone manages to backport the translations to the OG versions.
>>
>>3459801
To make fun of EOPs it's necessary to speak English for reasons that should be fairly obvious to anyone with an IQ above room temperature.
>>
>>3459796
looks like a game for little girls and otakus who want to be the little girl
>>
>>3460102
In contrast, It’s exceedingly easy to make fun of people who don’t speak English without giving a shit about whatever they do speak.

Once again, funny how that works.
>>
They should have advertised the THICK LEGS better
>>
>>3459796
What kind of reaction did you expect? It's fucking Rhapsody.
>>
>>3459796
>What went wrong?
Rhapsody is fun but it is pretty harmless. Though I still intend to pick up the sequels at some stage
>>
>>3459796
Bad localizations
>>
>>3459796
Playstation, and a pretty bad localization.
>>
It's great I can finally buy 'em in the West but I played through Rhapsody when I got into N1S games in the PS2 era.
NISA waited too long, I seethed at Ghideon Zhi in the mid 00's and learned Japanese and played 'em after Disgaea 2.
They're great little games and I love Sato's soundtracks but yeah NISA got on too late for hype. Despite how much I love 'em I wouldn't really recommend them to anyone who isn't a N1S fan.

It's great they're porting more, they FINALLY ported Makai Kingdom but too little too late. They shoulda done 'em when the DS port for R1 released or done a digital release for the PSP/PS3/Vita.
Missed the mark by 10-15 years.
>>
MY NAME IS COLLETTE AND I'M A PUPPETEER TOO
WITH MY PUPPET PALS THERE'S NOTHING THAT WE CAN'T DO
>>
>PS5
Found the problem.
>>
Crea is incredible
But I mean the gameplay is whatever

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.