[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Did the fit convince you to join him? Or was it his beliefs if so?
>>
Literally who
>>
>>3480113
ave, true to caesar
>>
>>3480102
Honestly, I just wanted to fuck the pack mule slaves.
>>
>>3480102
I just found it fun to piss him off by messing up every pre-Vegas Legion-related quest, so he's technically obligated to spare me the one time because otherwise the Legion's kinda screwed. Guy goes through every little detail and makes you swear not to fuck up again on penalty of death, then you can botch the operation near the end of the game and get away scot-free because you're the only guy who can doctor in the Fort.
>>
I never got far enough to meet him, always got bored and dropped the game. It's a slightly improved FO3.
>>
>>3480102
NCR were masssive cucks
House was a boring rich douchebag
Didn't knew about Yes man

Legion were the most interesting and coolest
>>
>>3480236
More cool than the courier?
Fuck House, fuck the NCR, fuck the Legion. I'm taking over Vegas and forcing everyone to dress like Elvis on penalty of crucifixion.
>>
>>3480102
The ncr convinced me to join him
>>
I like how he makes philosophy experts seeth with his incorrect use of Hegelian Dialectics while still conquering most of the Southwest. As long as Caesar has an heir, the territory will stay stable and the Courier is probably the heir. It might be beneficial for the NCR too but having the various cliques and factions focus on the enemy east of the Colorado instead of fucking each other over.
>>
>>3480331
>Caesar is too low INT to properly grasp Hegelian Dialectics
Elaborate
>>
>>3480537
Its not that he's low int, I'm not a philosophy major but most arguments against him that aren't "slavery/sexism ebil" argue his ideology is flawed because of his incorrect use of Hegel. Doesn't change the fact he conquered 86 tribes and built a nation from nothing but retard tribes. So he's pretty smart but still flawed
>>
File: BooneBro.png (1.14 MB, 811x1063)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>3480102
nah boone was my spotter bro so I couldn't join the legion. I probably would have gone yes man if my game didn't start crashing a ton after 100 hours
>>
File: pr7n582manj61.jpg (18 KB, 360x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
No, the legion was (intentionally) poorly written and unsatisfying to play for. You can't even call out Caesar and his flaws properly even if you hate him, it's just hollow redditisms where you finally convince Lanius to run away in a literal "And then everyone clapped" dialogue.

Graham and Zion valley had more interesting and better written politics in a half hours worth of DLC than the entire legion storyline in the main game did.

Avellone is a pseud, but worse he's a coward.
>>
File: 1688018625728908.gif (704 KB, 75x92)
704 KB
704 KB GIF
>>3480102
he's his own value engine nigga
>>
>>3481357
>No, the legion was (intentionally) poorly written and unsatisfying to play for. You can't even call out Caesar and his flaws properly even if you hate him
That describes the entire base game.
>>
>>3480102
I only played legion playthrough once, in a "fuck the libs" playthrough, his society does have a few good points, as in not letting women run amok, banning drugs, and wiping out raiders whom harass his caravans, but otherwise it's too backwards due to shunning tech, and destructive, such as flooding Camp Searchlight with radiation.
>>
>>3482753
Based on Caesar's "Hegelian" dialectical materialism, the shunning of tech is deliberate so the Legion doesn't become dependent on things they can't reproduce and react better with the NCR.
>>
>>3480217
failed bait but I loled so here's a (You)
>>
>>3481357
>Graham and Zion valley had more interesting
funny you say that, but the only thing I really liked about that dlc is the Survivalist's logs
>>
>>3482798
>failed bait but I loled so here's a (You)
100% serious. I think the farthest I ever made it was getting to Vegas and finding Benny. I never finished FO3, either. Beat FO1 and 2 a million times back in the day.
>>
>>3482801
>Hurr durr lets slaugher a bunch of people who had not bothered you, to save a bunch of mexican illegal immigrants whom attacked vault dwellers first.
>Oh no, one is a hot slut, let's pretend you only spared her out of pity, and write as if you knocked her up by accident as part of taking care of her.
>Miscarriage happens. Tfw karma....
At least that piece of shit did not get to continue his genetic line.
>Main plot of the dlc is that "white people are evil violent oppressor savages, while mexicans are noble savages", they even painted the caucasian group with white paint, and put "white" into their group name, to present them even whiter. It was clearly anti-white narrative.
>>
>>3482936
>Hurr durr lets slaugher a bunch of people who had not bothered you, to save a bunch of mexican illegal immigrants whom attacked vault dwellers first.
there's no such thing as "illegal immigrants" in a post-nuclear world, and they were fucking EATEN by your vault dweller buddies, wtf you on about lmao
>>
>>3483017
Vault dweller camp log, they were attacked first, than this psycho survivalist came and started killing them off too. Also in a post-apocalytic world, if you are attacked, and you kill your attackers, it's fine to also eat them.
>>
>>3483038
it was a warning message about clark. do you seriously think the new overseer would just write down that they killed and ate 30 people? This being the only clue is not enough lol. But I mean keep defending cannibals, like there wasn't an abundance of flora and fauna available around there... it was a "paradise" for no reason.
>>
>>3483093
It's ok to eat mexicans, they are fauna too, and it's their tradition, going back to Aztec times, where they cut out of a heart of a living person and ate from it, and cartels still practice it to this day, so if mexicans can eat from each other, others can eat mexicans as well. Thus the vault dwellers did nothing wrong. Plus, they should have kept out of the USA, because when they came there, it still existed, and they came there illegally, so it's ok to kill them and eat them. It would solve real world USA's immigration and housing problem, plus would drive down the price of meat too. Don't eat goyslop taco, eat the mexicans instead.
>>
>>3480198
such a crazy way to play this game I respect it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.