[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: th-1265012124.jpg (65 KB, 474x474)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>everyone says Drakkhen is terrible
>it's actually one of the best RPGs on the SNES
Did they all just get filtered by the giant dog head?
>>
>>3532416
maybe you should play the good games first before pretending to play the shitty hipster games
>>
>>3532425
Played them. Drakkhen's world is way more interesting than anything from Squaresoft.
>>
>>3532429
>Played them.
No you didnt
>Squaresoft.
Square doesn't make good games

You'll know when you played the right games because you won't feel the need to make stupid threads any more.
>>
>>3532429
serious question. why are you so obsessed with squaresoft?
>>
>>3532435
>tells me to play other RPGs
>mention a popular RPG company
>YOU'RE OBSESSED
You got filtered by the dog head, didn't you?
>>
>>3532446
play the amiga version
>>
>>3532416
The constellations falling out of the sky to sodomize your party scared the fuck out of me as a kid.
>>
>>3532416
Love this game. I used to power level my team in the first castle in the left room for awhile so I was stronger to go out and exploire. I even used that walk backwards trick to get into realms I didnt have access 2 yet. I never beat it but I got really far. I think I met the 3rd? 4th? dragon and was looking for some item. been 20yrs. more people should play this and sorry to hear you got filtered by the dog head.
>>
As a kid I got filtered by the shark. Went back and replayed it and it was cool. Slightly odd and very janky, but it was decent. Sort of short.
>>
>>3532434
>Square doesn't make good games
Maybe you shouldn't be complaining about "shitty hipster games" with shitty hipster opinions like that.
>>
Can you actually beat those gigadragons that show up sometimes?
>>
>>3532416
>everyone says Drakkhen is terrible
This is the first time i have heard about this game in my life
Nobody says anything about this good or bad.
>>
>>3532577
He's talker about "knowers" not plebs like you.
>>
>>3532615
He's talking to himself and never played the game. And he's not gunna play them, so what's the point of continuing this threads when's he's going to just reply to himself for 6 months.
>>
>>3532619
What is this schizophrenic reality you've created?
>>
>>3532619
I rented the game when I was a kid. Didn't like how confusing it was. Found out later that it was translated from French to Japanese to English.
>>
>>3532416
drakkhen is fantastic, retarded plebs who don't actually enjoy rpgs get filtered as per the usual
though it wouldn't be anywhere near as good without the impeccable hiroyuki masuno soundtrack, his magnum opus, and the changes that kemco made to the game when they ported it to super famicom
>>
>>3532416
I just beat this on pc. This game is so easy to break and become invincible.
I really like it.
>>
>>3532572
Yes. Power leveling on the furrow of light will get your party to level 24 in maybe 30 minutes.
>>
>>3532416
An interesting tidbit is it takes place in the same universe as the french comic "the black moon chronicles"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.