[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710491644371998.jpg (362 KB, 1600x740)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
When does it get good?
>>
>skyrim as a base game
it doesn't, go play Nehrim instead
>>
>>3532865
its great, its nothing like Skyrim which is its biggest strength.
play it properly
>>
>>3532868
>>
When slavs praise awful shit like this it makes me very hard to take anything they say seriously
>>
>>3532865
It never does. It's autistic loredump through NPC faggotry.
Imagine an RPG maker game, but it's a Skyrim mod. That's how fucking terrible it is.
>>
I like it
>>
>>3532865
When you get to meet your waifu you either don't like her and drop the game or like her and do it for her. I found her qt and had fun.
>>
I really hated it's progression, can't really speak for the story. As far as I played it was kinda like Mass Effect.
>>
>>3532907
enderal is made by germans
>>
>>3532865
i did not play it like a real game and had fun

what i mean is i took it more as looking at an experiment, thought about the different ideas, how skyrim could be made into an "actual" rpg, how a setting could be presented and so on and i had fun with this approach

but you need to temper your expectations, the character progression is a hit or miss, is confusing and clunky, the combar, though balanced around more long term planing and managing ressources fell short because you could take talents that trivialize ressource restoration and health gained
the story and quests are way too linear for a real roleplaying experience, the game overall feels like a badly paced theme-park with some interesting ideas and moments
>>
Story, characters and the world are all pretty great, but the gameplay is still Skyrim and attempts to make it difficult just make it tedious.

Using health potions or magic increases some dumb disease that can nerf you and even kill you? This is not fun.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.