[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>3536051
You can't do everything. The more optimal you make a character the more content you will miss. Just make a character you think sounds interesting.
>>
>>3536060
I’m thinking of 5 in both intellect and psyche and then 2 in the rest.
>>
>>3536061
Its fine. You literally cannot go wrong.
>>
>>3536062
My character had a heart attack trying to reach his tie. Now I have to start over. Was it a mistake putting no stats into physical?
>>
>>3536051
lol wtf? why are some anons trying to force the meme that this is a deep game?
>>
>>3536065
>Was it a mistake putting no stats into physical?
No.
>>
DEX>STR
>>
>>3536051
Just do 2 playthroughs:
1. A run where you have minimal stats so you fail most of the checks
2. A run where you have maxed out stats so you pass most of the checks
There you go now you've seen most of the content. Failing checks in Disco is often more fun than passing them btw, so I recommend the minimum stats run as your first.
>>
>>3536084
>dies to the tie in the first room
Classic
>>
>>3536051
Build yourself a job and actual life experience.
>>
>>3536051
It literally doesn't matter at all
>>
>>3536099
Exactly, if your stats are too high you'll miss moments like that. A lot of the gameover/deaths are hilarious. If your goal is to get the most of the experience from a playthrough, you should fail most of the checks when you can. Unlike most games where a failed check just locks you out of content Disco has it reversed, passing the check saves Harry from doing something embarrassing or humiliating, and these things are often hilarious and get callbacks throughout the game. A run where you pass most of the checks is actually pretty uneventful by comparison, although there are a few cases where it's unique enough that I would recommend a second max stats playthrough where you pass most everything.
>>
>>3536084
>1. A run where you have minimal stats so you fail most of the checks
But you lose or softlock yourself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.