[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: encased_3539583b.jpg (3.24 MB, 3840x2160)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB JPG
Such a wasted potential, i wish it would be completly finished so we could enjoy another decent RPG. I have played trough entire game, at some point it was becoming stale but i have to admit i had lots of fun at the beggining. ive got 72h in game (always try to finish everything)
What do you think about Encased?
>>
>>3554730
Looks like one of those crappy nucom clones that soulless companies churn out for a quick profit.
>>
>>3554730
Beginning was alright then you saw exactly where the money ran out and the rest of the game took a huge nose dive.
>>
>>3554730
I can't really say much other than I quit when the obvious drops in quality happened(not very far mind you). Even the good parts in the beginning were just OK and not spectacular. So maybe their second game would have been good if the bothered to finish this one and acrue some experience.
>>
>>3554730
>72h in game (always try to finish everything)
72 hours isn't very long in a game.
>>
>>3554730
I played it untill junktown slum then dropped the game. should I replay it ?
>>
>>3554730
>Such a wasted potential
This implies that it could've been better at some point.
Aside from clearly being unfinished and rushed I think the flaws were always part of the initial poor design.
>>
>>3554730
I still finished the game despite it being horribly unfinished, but a maximum luck build was hilarious with how much xp and loot you get from containers
>>
>>3554843
>the flaws were always part of the initial poor design
Such as what
>>
>>3554832
if nayting 72 hours is too long for most games, I'd say games over 30 hours are definitely overstaying their welcome, but it depends on the exact genre/sub-genre.
>>
>>3554804
Pretty much any game
>>
>>3554999
>Dude every game sucks I'm such a doooomer lol
>>
>>3554730
I feel scammed and I didn't give the devs kicksharter money. The stellar intro just makes the dogshit midgame and the painful end game even suckier.
Devs should have just extended the start by 5 hours, called it prelog and it would have been good enough to get ass pats.
>>
>>3554999
Encased is pretty special in that there is no gradual getting shittier just a complete cliff edge of going alright into complete shit and it happens so early in the game that most of the game is a huge horrble fucking slog to get through.
>>
>>3556649
...i finished entire thing. it really is bad - its a pity because some ideas had potential
>>
>>3554730
The economy is shit and i had to resolve to pickpocket in the beginning but actually decent and big guns is better than small guns. Heard they are cockblocked by the distributor because they're russian and their patch won't be released because of that
>>
>>3556759
i think its long gone since project was abaddoned
>>
what was your fav companion? i kinda regret i havent take fox girl

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.