[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: m.jpg (84 KB, 850x1214)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
time for joy
>>
File: astroturf-installation-.jpg (537 KB, 1732x1154)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
>>3554793
As organic as astroturf.
>>
File: 1720738889073997.png (317 KB, 1382x1516)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>3554793
Based.
>>3554831
Cringe.
>>
>>3554793
>>3554835
cute souls farm
>>
File: 1698746618295845.png (253 KB, 840x747)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>3554793
>Dude, this RPG maker game without a single original idea put into it is a masterpiece! I fucking love overused Japanese tropes and obsession with Alice in Wonderland
>Check out that character that turns into, wait for it, a weird monstrosity like in that Lovecraft guy's stories. And, like, you won't believe it, it's impossible to comprehend by human mind and makes you go insane
>And there are, like, characters from fairy tales, BUT they're actually coombait anime girls! That's right, the cat is actually not a cat, it's a female with cat ears, holy shit I'm coooooooooming best character design
>>
File: Spoiler Image (994 KB, 1281x959)
994 KB
994 KB PNG
There is a metafag in literally every thread now
I checked the catalog and its terminal for this board
This board is /v/lite now because of these faggots and others like them
just like how /vr/ became shittier over time
>>
>>3554931
You can always take your general threads to >>>/vg/
You know, the board where these recurring threads are SUPPOSED to go.
>>
>>3554933
>>3554931
>>
File: 1712931966890411.jpg (296 KB, 1886x2048)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
well then
>>
File: 1721200950996.jpg (263 KB, 1536x2048)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>
File: 1721200951014.jpg (44 KB, 400x403)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
>>3554831
>>3554866
If you hate BS threads so much why do you come here? I just don't get it. Are you masochists or something?
>>
File: pasta.png (174 KB, 1287x550)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>3555060
It's not hard to figure out anon, they just want to try to fuck with what they hate.
>>
File: GSbhXRWWQAA5Yq_.jpg (352 KB, 2048x2048)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>
>>3554793
Rabbit hole
https://bilibili.com/BV1fE421K7zt?p=1
>>
File: Педик Ежов.jpg (497 KB, 2480x807)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>3555060
I can hate and spit in your face for your love of the most overrated harem shit on rpg maker. I also hate most anons except Nodefag
>>
>>3555093
This anon is right about everything, you can't refute his words
>>
File: media_F8T11StWQAACKLY.jpg (732 KB, 3200x3200)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
Miranda get.
>>
Wow wow wow wow Lovecraft, Outers, Alice, fairy tales, obsession, what sloppa, how delicious, another thread, Wow Wow Wow guys let's talk about lore, who is the father of the leaf ? Who is Mabel's father? How many dumb and unnecessary NPCs are there in the game? Why do you need such a tedious tagging gameplay? And why does everyone love a Grimm? And because this is a cheap harem shit game, mmmm what a sloppa how delicious, wow wow wow miranda get, did you see, waaaaah
>>
>3555560
Least schizo black souls player.
>>
>>3555564
Ignore and report shitters, newfag.
>>
>>3555555
Mother of God...
>>
File: P5j7ixz1woo.jpg (89 KB, 604x595)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
The Greek philosopher Vlad Saveliev is back and ready to fuck up your thread
>>
>>3555555
checked
>>
Why can't you, like trannies and faggots on reddit, argue your love for this game, I'm serious, you're coprophiles who just love what they love? Explain the advantages, the benefits, that for what I could change my mind about this piece of nonsense
>>
File: 1714822470861549.jpg (1.27 MB, 2223x1880)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>3555555
Unfathomably massive win for Mirandafags
>>
>>3555555
>>3555724
She's dead.
>>
dogshit artstyle
>>
Contrariwise!
>>
File: 6M1AD-8Qyrk.jpg (175 KB, 807x640)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>3555571
Unfortunately, the fate of the greek philosopher did not work out like the fate of Faust, Vlad had a wonderful life in a rich family twice and a daughter, but he was tempted by the red demon Vjlink, he descended to the 10th circle of hell and learned the most terrible disease called total alcoholism, it completely broke his life, turned into a real moral freak committing many sins, his they often tried to reason with him, it came to physical abuse by greek football fans, but everything was counted, and then the Internal Organs of Greece came into play, at the request of Vlad's mother, they deported him to Russia, and now Vlad leads a miserable existence in a remote siberian village without communication with the outside world. The moral of this tragic story is the negative impact of alcohol and a crappy attitude to your life
>>
File: 175.png (519 KB, 640x480)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
You may not like Vlad's story, but you just listen to the story of your Grimm, I don't feel sorry for this old man who is unable to let go of the image of the girl Alice and became a doll of the Outer Gods by his own will, adding a stupid plot of harem shit, dull gameplay, disgusting author's art, we get a story worthy of a dump of rpg maker games
>>
File: 94369567_p0.jpg (1.36 MB, 2133x3016)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>3554793
>>3555555
>>
File: 1623278764044.png (116 KB, 630x212)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>
File: node_watercolor.jpg (628 KB, 829x1131)
628 KB
628 KB JPG
coworker asked me if i was drawing the rabbit from alice in wonderland
>>
>>3555949
Black Souls fans in a nutshell: bathing in pigshit and loving it
>>
File: 164576241298alice.png (386 KB, 618x801)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>3556140
>>
What a disgusting thread, I'll get Vlad
>>
>>3556134
Nice drawing,your artstyle is cute
Based coworker for somehow recognizing Node as the white rabbit
>>
File: chairclattering.gif (3.53 MB, 576x484)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB GIF
How the hell did these threads get even worse than before
>>
>>3556206
DRH being in dev hell leads to no major news, yet people are still trying to make threads while there's nothing most people here seem to really want to talk about, they're just making threads for the sake of it. The recent addition of the russian schizophrenic is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>3556206
it's summer, school's out
>>
>>3556134
Cuuuute!
>>
>>3555555
she's strong...
>>
File: 1508413168_00017.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>3556213
I went through your game to the end, the moment of revealing the prehistory in Winterbell confused me, the whole point of the game was that the Outer gods loved Grimm and did different things to appropriate him for themselves, it was especially pretentious to acquire TCO personalities, it just disappointed me, what did you have all these threads about, what were you discussing here? It's very strange, it's a very overrated game. VLADOOOOOS
>>
File: EMMM....jpg (98 KB, 584x490)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
EMMM is losing it.

https://x.com/toro_yori_ebi/status/1813836408546844685
>>
Fuck it, I'll engage.
>>3556513
>the moment of revealing the prehistory in Winterbell confused me
Are you talking about the VN? What exactly about it confused you? The short explanation of it is GG recreating the torture that Lewis had originally been put through pre-BS1 by Mary Sue. It's one example of the kinds of things Mary did to break the authors down and prepare them to create Grimm with.
>the whole point of the game was that the Outer gods loved Grimm and did different things to appropriate him for themselves
Not exactly. Thematically, it's more about how various warped forms love can take, and how lust and obsession can be mistaken for love as well. Pretty much all of the major characters have their own fucked up perceptions of what love is like too. Mary's sadistic and abusive view of love ultimately has her roots in Jabber's grooming. TCO's view of love is obsessive and leaves them jealous as all fuck, and can be traced back to the events of the tea party. Node is focused on the carnal level of the relationship above nearly all else. Mabel spends most of the time in the game cynically denying that love can even exist between a niggerman and a human since she's aware of just how far the gap in perception and understanding is between the two of them, and believes that gap to be unbridgeable until she spends enough time with you. Even minor niggermen like Kuti and your children have warped views on love, with Kuti apparently basing her expectations on literal fairy tales and your children being obsessed with you because they get fucking shit for affection from their parents just like all niggermen do in the series.
Speaking of, for many niggermen you are the first one to actually ever give half a shit about them, instead of just using and abusing them as you see fit. This is largely because of your soul not being entirely ruined by the black taint of sin like the niggermen, meaning you're still capable of true love.

1/3
>>
>>3556566
As fucking chintzy as it might be, true, pure love is ultimately the only redeeming force for a soul stained by sin that we're aware of in the series. It won't wash away sin, but it does seem to lessen the overall concentration of sin's taint on the soul if Jabber's words in the reverse route are anything to go by, along with some bits of dialogue from Grimm himself.
>it was especially pretentious to acquire TCO personalities
I don't really see how Prickett being the niggerman mirror to Grimm and his own various souls fighting for control over the self is pretentious. It provides a pretty good explanation of the actions of both of them throughout the series in my opinion.
>it just disappointed me
Sorry to hear that.
>what did you have all these threads about, what were you discussing here?
Ideally, the threads here would be discussing the game. As mentioned before, recently there's been a lack of fresh content due to the length of time between DLC 3's release and now, along with DRH being stuck in dev hell. Even in the last thread you can see a general breakdown of combat and some lorefaggotry, but for better or worse the low hanging fruit has already been picked as far as plot discussion goes, and the core mechanics and difficulty of the game are ultimately not deep enough to sustain constant conversation about combat either. It's not that there's nothing left to discuss in my opinion, it's just that most anons probably aren't going to bother spending the effort to dig deeper with the lack of fresh content to act as a carrot for them, and are fine with more surface level understandings of the series in the meantime. If there were more people willing to spend the time and effort needed to sustain constant lorefaggotry there might be more to consistently talk about here, but for now it seems like only a few people actually have put in the work needed while the rest wait for interpretations and answers.
2/3
>>
>>3556567
3/3
>It's very strange, it's a very overrated game.
I'd consider BS1 to be about a 5/10 game overall. The last hour or so of content isn't enough to bring up the entire package in my opinion, though it still left me curious enough to give BS2 a shot. BS2's about an 8 to 8.5/10 for me, but one with notable flaws still. For me, the most important flaw is the gameplay, because even in DLC 3 it's still far too simple to break combat in your favor if you understand how shit works. To be fair, this is also a bit of a mixed blessing as far as replays go, and I'd rather have quick and easy than slow and tedious if I'm replaying the game looking for shit. If you end up bouncing off the plot for whatever reason, the deficiencies in gameplay really start being hard to ignore. While it isn't one of my pet peeves, the art style and overall usage of premade assets does drive some people up the fucking wall and shouldn't entirely be dismissed, though I still think it's about how it's used that matters the most and which I think BS does a fine enough job on.
For what it's worth, whenever I see people curious about the series I try to be upfront with what I believe its flaws are, unlike some who only focus on what they like about the series. It's better to give a fair review of the games instead of fanboying about them to newcomers, who then probably end up burned when their initial expectations don't end up matching what their final opinion of the games are.
>>
>>3554793
This may sound random but I can't remember Milton's item associations.
But I was reading a Lewis Carroll short story called Walking Stick of Destiny and it has an adventurer poet character called Milton Smith who is involved with stealing the Walking Stick of Destiny in a plot with Barons wizards and a toad and talking potatoes. Any of that in the game?
>>
>>3556574
>This may sound random but I can't remember Milton's item associations.
Templar set, though it technically extends beyond that into the ghoul bullshit thanks to DLC 3.
>But I was reading a Lewis Carroll short story called Walking Stick of Destiny and it has an adventurer poet character called Milton Smith who is involved with stealing the Walking Stick of Destiny in a plot with Barons wizards and a toad and talking potatoes. Any of that in the game?
Milton's associations in BS2 are pretty heavily Christian oriented. The idea of him being an adventurer poet might be used in BS3 or something though, but for now I can't think of anything that fits.
>>
>>3556578
I didn't expect much but a walking stick item may have been there worth a shot. Probably just Lewis Carroll doing a nod to Milton who he liked.
>>
>>3556570
now that you mention gameplay, doing a SL1 run made me appreciate and notice certain things that i skipped (unintentionally) or didn't notice in my previous runs (the chikenbro quest for example), i was so desperate for candies and he saved me..
>>
>>3556582
Yeah, an SL1 run makes you engage with the actual mechanics a lot more, but I'd like a middle ground between the intentional challenge run and breaking the difficulty curve of the game while playing normally.
>>
>>3555555
She cant get away with this
>>
>>3556566
>>3556567
>>3556570
I was not talking about VN, in fact I do not know the meaning of the part with VN? Should Grimm let go of his past and Crawling influence for the love of GG? That's what Mabel said at the end. The backstories in Winterbell present Grim as a cornerstone, I know the whole topic about different love and its border with obsession, technically it makes sense if you consider Outers inferior people. What is the theme with the black soul? Mabel spoke about souls in the context of the war and the awakening of Azathoth, what is a black soul? And what does "your soul is not being entirely destroyed by the black taint of sin like the niggermen" mean that makeup is basically human and Outer ones are not?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.75 MB, 635x3099)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>3556635
>I was not talking about VN, in fact I do not know the meaning of the part with VN? Should Grimm let go of his past and Crawling influence for the love of GG? That's what Mabel said at the end.
Now I'm really questioning what the translation you Russians have for the game is like, because that's not really what she says in the English version. Pic related for the full English version of the post-VN shit.
Thematically, the purpose of the VN is pretty simple, further showcasing just how obsessed Lewis is with Alice, and his insecurities that stem from that. It's not exactly saying "let go of the past", as G shows that the love between Alice and Lewis is in fact mutual, and TCO doesn't really play a role here despite potentially briefly forcing their way into the VN. I mentioned that the VN is a recreation by GG of Lewis's original torture at the hands of Mary Sue. The way Mary originally did this was by playing into Lewis's mental instability with his fears and vices. The more he falls to the temptation of his vices and falls victim to his fears, the more his soul is stained by sin and the more his sanity slips.
These are both directly addressed in the VN, with the First Daughter's scene on the "good" route there having a direct mention by Lewis of how he can feel his sins gnawing at his soul due to offering up fake words of love towards the First Daughter, and why the VN itself is so good at breaking Lewis is because it's literally designed based off his own worst impulses and fears. As the Bluebird of Unhappiness states on Day 4's radio in the VN "As creative as he might be, the more imaginative your brain is, the faster you'll destroy yourself.". In essence, it is literally a hell of his own creation, even if Mary's the one responsible for actually bringing it to life for him, which is also probably why the one route where he doesn't fall victim to these impulses (the hikki route) technically has the best ending out of all of them.

1/?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (206 KB, 636x503)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>3556802
>The backstories in Winterbell present Grim as a cornerstone
You mean the bear conversations/recordings then? Grimm is literally the centerpiece of the Wonderland play, and has been since the recreated Wonderland has been a thing. The opportunity to breed with him and raise an army for the upcoming niggerman war is what TCO advertised, and why most of the niggermen even bothered to show up in the first place, the ones we see during the events of BS2 are just the remnants of who had originally joined the play. Most of the niggermen that joined ended up either getting killed (Gla'akid, Hypnos) or leaving of their own volition (Older Sister Alice) after they found out what TCO's real goal for the play was though, which was a never ending love story. Most of the ones that remained are generally some combination of niggermen that are in the process of completely losing themselves to the role they're playing and/or niggermen that actually fell in love with Grimm, however warped their actual perception of love might be notwithstanding.
In the grand scheme of things, Grimm is central to stopping the upcoming niggerman war, which is Mabel's main purpose in helping the others (Prickett, Node) get him out of Wonderland, but their motivations aren't the same as Mabel's. Prickett just wants to return you to reality and to try to atone for the pain and suffering she's caused, for which her initial plan is to commit suicide by cop and ensure that TCO as a whole dies (G) to help you escape, and which later changes to managing to take control over the rest of TCO long enough to actually bring you to reality herself (H), completing her character arc for the series by doing what she couldn't bring herself to do during the tea party. Node's plan involves having Grimm in his newly acquired vessel capable of using the Power to Change, and with it to go to war with the other niggermen using the children he's sired and come out victorious (merge ending).

2/?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (206 KB, 638x503)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>3556807
>technically it makes sense if you consider Outers inferior people.
I don't think calling niggermen inferior people is quite the right way to look at it. Most of them have the creativity of a log of shit, but as far as raw intelligence or general capability goes, they're generally at least on par if not consistently superior to the average human as long as they're not being limited by the roles they're playing. Their issues are more rooted in their general culture than anything else I think. Niggermen have essentially normalized constant abuse and neglect as a species, largely believing that others only exist to further their own selfish desires, and perpetuate the cycle with their children. It's why you get things like Shub leaving Mary in Jabber's care, Mabel saying to use your children as rape bait and meat shields on the walk down to GG, Kuti's rants about being trapped and neglected both at home and in Wonderland, and so on.
Basically, they seem to have little, if any inherent concept of morality or what constitutes moral actions as a species, and end up creating a negative feedback loop of sinful niggermen taking sinful actions and creating more sinful niggermen. Put more simply, "fuck you, got mine" as a species. This isn't to say that they're incapable of learning though. Through interacting with humans and performing human mentaility, they seem to be able to gradually start to understand human mentality and all that entails, both insofar as morality and emotions go. Prickett's dialogue on the matter in her bear conversation with Node is probably the best example of both of these things, pic related. For those of us that didn't go to Sunday school, that's literally 1 Corinthians 13:4 from the Bible she's quoting. In general, the more you dig into the lore and mechanics of the series, the more parallels and outright references to the Bible you're probably going to find, but that's a topic for another time.

3/?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.44 MB, 632x2394)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>3556812
>What is the theme with the black soul?
This is actually established early on in BS1 and reinforced in DLC 3. Sin actually exists as an apparently tangible concept in BS. It does not go away in the BS universe, and the accumulation of sins on the soul eventually stains it black. So far in the series, there are Black Souls, Tainted Black Souls, and Souls of the Outer One, though unlike the other colored souls there's a very conspicuous absence of a fruit-based Black Soul, but I'm getting off track again. Grimm starts out at Black Soul-tier for BS1, and ends BS2 at Tainted Black Soul-tier, indicating just how much he has sinned over the course of the series so far. Souls of the Outer Ones belong to niggermen, and niggermen are said to hold the greatest concentration of sin in a soul according to Hein, likely in large part due to their long lives and aforementioned culture of using and abusing everyone but themselves. Those who have souls ruined by the black taint of sin are incapable of peaceful, lasting creation. This notably applies to what niggermen create, with gardens eventually collapsing being an expected happening among niggermen for one example.
So far, the only thing that has been mentioned to lighten the overall taint of sin on one's soul in the series is true, pure love. Fucking cheesy as hell, but that's how it seems to work. I will stress that it just lightens the overall taint of sin, not remove it. So far BS has not put forth a means by which the taint of sin can be removed from the soul, and Mabel reiterates that it's impossible to create purity in a tainted soul even while just being steps away from GG and knowing what it's capable of.

4/?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.92 MB, 1920x4389)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>3556819
>Mabel spoke about souls in the context of the war and the awakening of Azathoth
In short, the the upcoming niggerman war is going to cause a lot of death. Death is important, as there are two primary factors that we know of that make up most things in the series, those being the vessel and the soul. The vessel contains the soul of the individual. If the vessel is unable to contain the soul within it, the soul leaves the vessel and eventually ends up in the Cosmos. This is usually (but not always) because of the vessel in question dying. Souls are eternal though, unlike vessels, and persist even after the death of the vessel. The upcoming niggerman war is going to have enough death, and thus souls reaching the Cosmos, that Azathoth will eventually wake up, and with his awakening the universe is fucked as past, present, and future all vanish. Mabel seems to be trying to keep important souls in her garden, Shatranj (aka the Chaos Dungeon) and both stop them from hitting the cosmos and to keep them around for future revival by Grimm.
>And what does "your soul is not being entirely destroyed by the black taint of sin like the niggermen" mean that makeup is basically human and Outer ones are not?
Well, niggermen are certainly not humans in the way that we know them to be in the series. They can put on human forms, play out human acts, and even potentially feel human emotions, but at the end of the day they are still fundamentally not humans.
5/5, I guess. There's a lot to cover here, and I hope it makes sense to you.
>>
File: 1701749031393130.png (538 KB, 1561x1339)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
Has anyone here played To Kill a Fairy Tale? Heard it was inspired by Black Souls so I got interested but I'm too busy right now with my current backlog to check it out. So I wanted to gauge where I put it in here.
>>
>>3556867
>Has anyone here played To Kill a Fairy Tale?
Yeah, I hit the end of content a week or so ago. Altogether it feels like a very amateur work that needs a lot of polish and refinement of mechanics, but hey it's something at least.
>>
>>3556869
How long was it overall?
>>
>>3556871
My save file is just over 6 hours, but a lot of that felt padded with how much running back and forth you have to do and how many fights you'll probably end up in. The game seriously fucking needs a bonfire system, and if there is one I sure as fuck haven't found it yet.
>>
File: GSivzT6WIAA4Hzz.png (715 KB, 840x680)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
>>3556134
Based drawfren.
>>3556802
>what the translation you Russians have for the game is like
It's pretty bad.
>BS
MTL. Prayer Master = Sensei. Yep. I still can't fucking comprehend how they managed to translate his name like that.
>BS 2
Edited? MTL. To be honest, I can't say much about this translation. I've only played with it for a few hours. It's still bad but not as bad as the BS 1 translation.
>>
>>3556918
>Prayer Master = Sensei.
kek
>To be honest, I can't say much about this translation. I've only played with it for a few hours. It's still bad but not as bad as the BS 1 translation.
As long as they're the same version of the game, you should be able to transfer saves over between different translations of the game I believe. It worked for me with the nip version of DLC 3 at least. Might be worth looking into if you ever feel like doing a comparison of the translations.
>>
Drew this for /bag/'s recent aggie, had fun with other anons who were drawing other weird shit like EYE and FAITH
>>
>>3556872
Alright guess I'll try once I'm done with the current game I'm playing
>>3556942
I saw it. Pretty cool.
>>
File: ALISA end.png (18 KB, 498x293)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>3554793
>time for joy
>>
File: GOhP5CMXAAASJIC.jpg (246 KB, 1500x1604)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>3555555
Scripts?
>>
>>3556942
kinooo
>>
File: 1813811683003154566.gif (2.69 MB, 640x360)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB GIF
>>
>>
>>3556533
RDH2 is a failed project.
>>
>>3556533
Is this what happens to a man who gets his elden ring DLC denied?
>>
>>3557521
No, it's what happens to a man prone to perfectionism and scope creep that inevitably bites off more than he can chew.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1 KB, 18x19)
1 KB
1 KB JPG
>>3556566
>>3556567
>>3556570
>>3556802
>>3556807
>>3556812
>>3556819
>>3556822
>schizoblogging this much for a bait poster
>>
>>3557528
If their translation of the game is legitimately garbage, I can't fault them too much for not understanding shit and thinking there's nothing to the game, even if they're acting like a complete fucking faggot about it all. So far they've come across as someone that legitimately doesn't understand a lot of shit about the game and are mad about it as a result rather than just shitposting purely for the sake of it.
>>
>>3557532
the dude that posted offtopic slav pic is absolutely butt blasted and has been banned before for shitting up the thread because he got an answer he didn't like
>>
Kill gachaniggers
>>
>>3557556
Mad that you got ousted again from /vg/?
>>
File: GSa1i-mWgAATkw6.jpg (479 KB, 2048x1542)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
>>
>>3557617
I like how everything is roughly the same kind of off skill level but it looks like you traced the hands
Eyes need to be a bit farther apart and nose slightly down.
>>
>>3557653
>you
Look at the file name.
>>
File: 1708495522236006.jpg (192 KB, 873x1107)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>
>>3557663
Ah, I guess nichibros was a thing wasn't it.
>>
>>3555555
I miss her so much bros...
>>
File: hollow.gif (2.91 MB, 640x360)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB GIF
You know, I think it's kinda cool that we share the same space with all the schizos. Just like the souls games, we're witnessing hollows doing their thing as we travel. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes they're aggressive and trying to stab you; nonetheless, it's the authentic ambience we all know and enjoy.
But you're supposed to laugh and move on. Let's not waste our time with hollows.
>>
File: 15.png (322 KB, 640x480)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>3556533
Assuming he's talking about his art, he IS making progress. His art gets better with every game without compromising on the style we've grown to love.
>>
File: 1712751342343911.jpg (1.05 MB, 1557x2150)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Usually when revisiting the games I find something new and previously hidden like losing to Behemoth throwing the whole later area off the rails or the myriad of secrets during the Prickett date.
But this time I somehow found the Bandersnatch scene fappable. I mean I didn't have a boner even once during the earlier playthroughs.
https://litter.catbox.moe/jjm2yo.jpg
>>
File: Spoiler Image (248 KB, 634x149)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>3557737
I'm surprised it took you this long to appreciate them. I've found her scenes to be better than even jujub
>>
>>3557532
From your posts it is now clear that the translation is crap, although it seems that some parts that you wrote are not even in the game, the game itself in a deep sense is oriented towards the characters and their distant sides, I have changed my opinion
>>3557541
My actions are a bit backward, I agree, it's simple on the Russian equivalent of 4chan, if some kind of thread doesn't suit anons, they start shitting it with photos of anuses and ass niggers, so I couldn't resist, but I don't want to keep photos of anuses and ass niggers on my computer, so I shit on you with Vlad's photos.
>>
>>3557849
Why would you play the game in your language TL? Why not just play with the english one?
>>
File: Ezwald Sin Black Souls.png (189 KB, 632x268)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>3557849
>although it seems that some parts that you wrote are not even in the game
Most of what I wrote there can be sourced directly from dialogue in the games, I just didn't post all of the relevant images for them. I'll admit though, I also didn't feel like loading even more save files and running around the worlds in both games more than I already was when I was writing those posts/making those images, and I didn't want to take up more of the image limit than I already was for my responses. For example, I could have posted more screenshots of things like BS1 establishing what sin does to the soul in Ezwald's conversations, or Hein reinforcing it with his own dialogue in his fight and elsewhere in the series. I could generally do the same for pretty much everything else I wrote there, it's just a matter of checking to see if I have it in my folders and stitching it all together if there's a lot of relevant dialogue, or running my ass over both games and screencapping the relevant material if I don't happen to have it/can't find it in my folders.
For better or worse, a lot of lorefagging in the series revolves around shit like that, as the series has a habit of slipping in vital, setting establishing information in relatively normal dialogue, and if you're not paying attention it can completely slip on by you.
>>
>>3554793
So what games do you guys play to fill the void while waiting for the new game? Is there even sometghing remotely similiar? I tried Fear and Hunger but couldn't really get into it.
>>
File: Crash Chamber 1.png (1.35 MB, 1920x1080)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>3557901
modded Terraria
>>
>>3557901
Lobotomy Corporation.
>>
>>3556533
He knows he can just stop drawing, right? He finished all the essential CGs months ago. Everything since then has been superfluous padding he could stop at any time.
>>
>>3557924
Is the game completely ready outside of the CG's department? Like gameplay and everything?
>>
>>3557901
try LISA
>>
>>3557967
From what I recall, he finished the actual game part early last year. Then he finished drawing the essential CGs shortly after that. Then he decided, for reasons unbeknownst to mortal men, to add 150 more CGs. Then he said he was going to add 400 more in total. We've been waiting on him to finish those for around 8 months now.

I wouldn't mind it so much if he was putting this much effort into BS3, but I'm not going to give a shit about 90% of the HCG in DRH. Red is for Grimm (and maybe Charlotte. I could be talked around on wholesome yuri with Charlotte). So all the extra work feels pointless to me.
>>
>>3558009
>for reasons unbeknownst
People kept asking when it was coming out, simple as
>>
>>3558009
I don't even like Red but I support his endeavor
The game is going to be ready WHEN it's ready. I hate rushing creators and unfinished goods.
I think he should play a little elden ring, he deserves it
>>
>>3558016
See, I could accept EMMM throwing out random numbers as an excuse when he still had actual work to finish, but by his own tweets since, all he's been doing since then is drawing more CGs day in and day out. The madlad seems to have actually meant what he said about adding hundreds more of the stupid things. That's fine in and of itself, it's his call to do it, but it seems pretty rich for him to complain about having to draw endlessly when he's been done with the original thing he wanted to make for a while now and could put it out tomorrow if he put the chickenscratch down.
>>
File: 1705687482003.jpg (370 KB, 1200x800)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>3558009
>Red is for Grimm
Sorry, Grimm doesn't have a knot. This girl can only be sexually satisfied by canine cocks.
>>
black souls is turning into another fear and hunger, and no the loli does in the end not scare of mentally ill troons
>>
File: GSzSVQxXgAAaKsq.jpg (239 KB, 818x1287)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>
>>3557901
enchant farm
>>
>>3558033
With all the reality bending and flesh twisting shit going on in the series don't tell me grimm wouldn't be able to acquire such simple alternation.
>>
I must admit, I am ashamed to say this, but I am a casual, I did not defeat the unicorn and the owl, I sided with Eunice because I support her, although the genocide of all men is terrible and was unacceptable. I fought the lord at the very end, where there was no preservation and it was tedious to restore humanity again. The Lord's contention is very stupid and based on randomness. I liked the turtle the most.
>>
>>3557737
>Pic
That's why you should always keep at least 2 back-ups of every important folder you have.
>>
Why is the author's favorite character a zoophiliac whore?
>>
>>3557924
NO he must make a detailed art piece of red stabbing someone in the balls
>>
>>3557924
You can't tell a perfectionist when to stop.
>>
>>3558131
Because EMMM is a zoophiliac whore
That's right
Red is her self-insert
You're welcome
Goodbye
>>
>>3557901
>Is there even sometghing remotely similiar? I tried Fear and Hunger but couldn't really get into it.
The closest thing to BS is probably NPC Dreams. It's untranslated though.
>>
File: tea time.jpg (24 KB, 1280x720)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>3557901
give Lona's game a chance
>>
>>3556982
No, this boards just slow enough.
>>
So far confirmed author souls making up Grimm are Lewis, Andersen and one or both Grimm brothers right? Or am I missing someone?
>>
>>3558196
Nope, that's it for the authors we know about. There's very likely more authors that we don't know the names of at the moment, along with whatever the fuck is going on with the whole player name shit though.
>>
>>3557842
>bandy's tonguejob
>red rape
>jubjub rape
>puffpuff
>alice liddell's horsie ride
maybe some of you weren't fapping but I was
>>
blurg
>>
>>3558175
No way. LonaRPG is disgusting and reserved for a special kind of freak. Also the "action" gameplay is kinda ass too.
>>
File: 1712597275373821.jpg (212 KB, 1425x2048)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>
>>3558163
>Red is her self-insert
That would be Leaf. Red is EMMM's OC.
>>
File: GSiyCh-bIAI6QCK.jpg (1.07 MB, 1080x2040)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>
I'm going to Goose
>>
>>3557901
gutter the cursed
>>
File: クレディウル.png (14 KB, 96x96)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>3558449
>>3557993
>>3557921
Are they worth a purchase?
>>3557907
looks great
>>3558070
>>3558175
>>3558169
Have downloaded these. Started NPC Dreams which looks promising so far. The MT English mixed with untranslated Japanese has honestly some charm to it.
>>
File: Best girl.png (1.02 MB, 1000x1000)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Reposting this since I didn't realize how long in the tooth the other thread was

So as it stands who are the best candidates for early love interests going into BS3
And I mean characters whose return won't be a big story moment but we could meet in the first is20 minutes
Pretty much characters to fill a Dorthey role

Ones I have in mind

>Victoria and Miranda(Maryphillia)
Are already set-up for the role
>Jubjub
Would be good for following up on the breeding plan plot and with the sister Alice stuff I honestly think she's up there with the other two

These are some characters I think might be possible but unlikely for one reason or another

>Bandersnatch
Honestly has too many answers and would probably give them to freely for me to think she'll show up early unless we get more answers about the tea party from somewhere else
>Jabberwock
More of an early boss/game over but I could see her being a secret character for later cycles or second playthrough
>Kuti
Is two heavily connected to her mother's storyline I think

This is all assume we're not playing as some mysterious amnesiac

>>3553912
Kino
>>
>>3558548
Unsolicited opinion time.
>Lobotomy Corporation
Cock and ball torture - the game. Thematically it makes sense, but actually playing the game is just a slog later on unless you love micromanaging everything. If you do, face the fear and build the future I guess.
>LISA
Bought it, played it for a few hours, couldn't get into it. Both this and LC should be pretty easy to pirate though.
>Gutter
It's been shilled a few times but either it's the dev himself behind it or one of the few people that actually bought it, and I don't feel like wasting cash on something that potentially ends up being a cheap imitation.
>Enchant Farm
It's old FROM shit crossed with what I can only really call Pokemon mechanics. Plot's nonexistent and the gameplay isn't too hard to break if you figure out the combat system, though until you get some elemental coverage it can be a bit rough.
>Lona
I played it years ago so there's a good chance shit has changed since, but when I last played it was a really fucking janky and grindy ass game, and there were some bizarre decisions with shit like how the cash system worked. Also had some pretty degenerate scenes in it, wouldn't recommend if you're squeamish.
>NPC Dreams
BS Fangame: The Game. Out of everything here it's the one that's by far the closest to BS in general design and plot. A specific line in BS1 C probably inspired the entire game. Wasn't aware that it got an MTL though.
>>
>>3558548
People always recommend to pirate LobCorp first. It's really not for everyone, especially given its difficulty, but it's heaven for autists. I love the management aspect, whereas I can't stand the sequel's card gameplay.
On the whole, it's probably the closest thing in video games to BS narratively (that's not a fangame). Great game, but I can see why some people get filtered it.
>>
>>3558130
That's why you don't trust women*
ftfy
>>
>>3558548
Feel free to ask whatever you want about NPC Dreams because I am here.
One of the 3 people who actually completed the game.
>>
Does anyone here who browsed/browses xitter have the pictures of that one mabel cosplayer, or know where she is now? She deleted her account unfortunately. I'd love to see more black souls cosplayers in general, too
>>
>>3558727
>she
haha...
>>
>>3558786
The dick only makes it cuter
>>
>>3558727
>>3558791
Kys faggot
>>
>>3558430
How long have you been drawing?
>>
>>3558550
>Miranda(Maryphillia)
No point in keeping her around if she's a ghoul. Maybe if we have the opportunity to "restore" her somehow.
>>
File: GSmD2pvbIAAGSvT.jpg (274 KB, 2048x1574)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>3557653
>>3558863
Anon these aren't my drawings... It's pretty obvious from the filename.
>>
Will you forgive another game for the same technical component of free assets and an ugly drawing?
>>
File: 1621765419503.png (166 KB, 786x710)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>3558930
Sure, i mean, why not?
The story comes first and everything else is just ehh-alright gameplay and a-ok fapping material that appeals to my inner secret interests
>>
File: 1721079784748541.png (13 KB, 136x89)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>3558930
>free assets
Toro uses them really well, so I couldn't care less.
>ugly drawing
Just say you don't have taste, peasant.
>>
File: 113992160_p0.png (1.02 MB, 1536x2048)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>3558899
There is no difference between Meryphilia and Miranda. You can't trust everything in game. She'll probably get a new name in BS3 too.
>>
>>3558930
>ESL the post
nigger
third-world
>>
>>3558939
I understand about the plot, but please don't be an idiot, it's the same shit as with ryukishi, it's disgusting art
>>
>>3558951
Stab yourself, scion of the white carrion
>>
>>3558951
You'll rot like Rhodesia
>>
>>3558950
>You can't trust everything in game.
There"s a huge difference between something multiple characters repeatedly mention, including the character itself and their own questline that confirms the point in question, and some kind of blatant lie.
>>
>>3558930
As long as the game itself is good enough. I still play text-based games, so it's not like bad or even no art is a dealbreaker for me.
>>
File: 117074657_p0.png (3.83 MB, 3413x4096)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB PNG
>>3558963
Leafag cope. Miranda is Miranda.
>>
>>3558977
>Miranda is Miranda.
Yes. And Meryphilia is Meryphilia, the ghoul that ate Miranda's corpse after she died during BS1 and washed up on the beach in BS2, and gained her memories and form.
>>
>>3558991
But not her soul.
>>
>>3558548
>purchase
ALWAYS pirate before purchasing and wait for a sale
>>
>>3559021
>ALWAYS pirate before purchasing
based.
>wait for a sale
negative. if i enjoyed your gaym i'll either buy it at full price or don't.
>>
>>3559001
Yeah. Souls are supposed to leave the vessel upon the death of the vessel and enter the cosmos. Undead are an exception, but Miranda's explicitly not an undead for the events of BS1 like Meryphilia (a ghoul) is for BS2. As far as we currently know, all of the ghouls in the series were created in the Nursing Graveyard, which itself is one of the oldest places we've seen in the series assuming Florence's diary is written in chronological order like it should be, among other ghoul lore. The creation of the first ghoul should predate the tea party even. We're not given any reason for believing that Miranda ever showed up to the Nursing Graveyard and went through the ghoulification process there either, especially since there's no known timeline of events for BS1 that she's supposed to survive through. If there was, you'd get something like a Red situation instead, who we know is alive due to muh timeline merges and leaving the garden in her BS1 personal ending despite dying in C.
>>
I thought the disease of piracy was on my slavic people, you faggots live in fucking America, pay for games, only I can pirate
>>
File: 1716424294348550.jpg (400 KB, 1080x952)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
Okay Moshe.
>>
The Jews are not to blame for anything and have done nothing wrong. Whites must suffer
>>
Hoд, a cкoлькo ты yчил aнглийcкий ? И кaк ?
>>
>>3559034
where is it stated that all ghouls come from the crimean nursing graveyard?
Also if all ghouls come from the crimean nursing graveyard then how are the corpse eaters in wonderland,or at least were,Florence surely wouldn't let them leav/spoiler]
>>
File: Spoiler Image (464 KB, 1200x1000)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>Meryphilia escorts Hein away after the battle with Jubjub & co.
>never returns afterwards
Knowing Meryphilia, won’t she just consume Hein’s body and assume his form? I mean, that’s what she’s for right?
Drew something silly today. Have this guys
>>
Only Grimm believes in Meryphilia, everyone else sees Miranda.
>>
>>3559128
>Meryphilia escorts Hein away after the battle with Jubjub & co.
>never returns afterwards
Knowing Meryphilia, won’t she just consume Hein’s body and assume his form? I mean, that’s what she’s for right?

We'll know something's up if she returns in BS3 and, instead of wanting to fight, she ends up spending all her time and 1.95 million souls on Train Simulator DLC.
>>
Grimm is a whore.
>>
>>3559244
Not wrong.
>>
File: 1721547757997.png (71 KB, 941x645)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>
>>3558721
With some NPCs I can't start a conversation is there a universal way of getting them to talk or do I have to meet some individual requirement?
Also what does the second blue flame actually do?
>>
>>3559021
I usually do but I couldn't find a trusty provider on the fly just some "FREE and SAFE" stuff.
>>
File: 1677106878997308.jpg (72 KB, 877x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>3558562
>>Lobotomy Corporation
>Cock and ball torture - the game.
It gets kinda grindy, especially if you time your loop resets wrong, but core suppressions are a treat, the story is pretty good (even if the storytelling format can be a bit confusing) and some abnos can be fun to mess around with.
>>
starting over, and I might even make Grimm in shadow of the erdtree too but I want to get to BS2 first.
>>
>>3557901
undertale 2 revenge of the robot if you want shitpost black souls 1
>>
>>3559359
just install mod and you will actually deprive joy and replaybility like the free custom agent,e.g.o gift chance up and speed up abnormality work that all you need
>>
>>3559128
Cute Mirand and Misaki drawfriend
>>
>>3559346
>I can't start a conversation
As in, you press interact, they say their piece and maybe be able to choose an option?
If so, that's by design, some don't even give a dialogue option. Though messing around with progress "flags" like in BS2 might give you different dialogue.
>Second Blue Flame
Item or Key Item?
Because if it's the former it's just another instant soul cash-out
The latter disables enemy pathing, allows you to pass any barrier regardless of having a key/enough story progress for it to unlock, and makes you unable to pick up items.
Mostly useless on your first run.
>>
File: Space Alice.png (72 KB, 792x551)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
Back again to fulfill another Alice prayer!
are the threads still unusable? a quick glance and i hardly see any spoilers.
Any noteworthy news on Red's Game?
I'm almost done with one of my orders, Its difficult to draw while experiencing severe fatigue and brainfog
>>
Speaking of, could someone offer some good pictures of Victoria as a reference? I would greatly appreciate it!
>>
>>3559506
>Any noteworthy news on Red's Game?
>>3556533
>are the threads still unusable?
Not completely at least.
>>
File: Alice and Node.png (10 KB, 279x337)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>3559520
He's Just like me, I can deeply relate with his struggles!
Don't link him the Alice site, I'm afraid it will be too much for him to bare
>>
>>3559527
A collab of you and toro would be pure schizo Kino
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.66 MB, 1000x1000)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>3559513
In general, it's best to just simply refer to the game's folders in order to find the closest thing you can find to a ref.
That's okay though anon I'm also exhausted and miserable and drunk and I love you please be happy.
>>
>>3559531
I'd struggle to draw the diaper on her head. But regardless thanks for the reference, It will help a lot with correcting things!
Why do you love me? you know i'm a knight (Dude)
>>
File: Spoiler Image (722 KB, 1519x330)
722 KB
722 KB PNG
>>3559506
>>3559506
here's a proper censored lineup of her "battle" sprites since that's probably actually what you're talking about but here it is because I love youand her very much
Taking in a whole assload of requests before you realize how much you're taking is hard it's okay
>>
File: 1714299747796188.png (512 KB, 1278x1064)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>3559543
Again, why do you love me? That's kinda gay you Dodo.
>>
>>3559543
tiny ass feet
>>
File: Distant Alice 12.jpg (409 KB, 735x696)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
this place seems utterly morale broken, I hope the presence of Alice helps relief you of your despair.
only in your darkness you can see your light after all.
>>
>>3559534
>I'd struggle to draw the diaper on her head. But regardless thanks for the reference, It will help a lot
As a Victoriafag, don't
I don't mind it when other artists leave it out, I think her hair being too short/not being drawn rough enough or neglecting her ass is a worse crime than leaving out the diaper, but I do it anyway to mimic her features as closely as possible.
In a way, charictures are closer to the real thing than an a realistic portrait.
>Why do you love me? you know i'm a knight (Dude
I like and love everyone and want them to be happy inherently unless they do something to prove that they're subhuman, which is almost everyone after a certain point. They can choose to make things easier for themselves and everyone around them but don't, which has lead to a gradual cascade of angry, pointless stupidity that I was born 200 years too late into. Doing something nice for other people and not because some faggot told you to sets you above maybe roughly 66% of the population.
>>
>>3559555
Checked.
>>
>>3559557
ah, I see your struggles.
But you really are up for a disappointment if you love me, as every day I'm coming closer to the worst of Grimm. When I'm not undergoing psychosis I'm in despair which leads to anger which leads to more despair that culminates into even more anger. In this instance I'm a massive threat to myself and others. I might just Kill or force myself onto someone if i don't retain my sanity.
>>
File: 1711971079152782.png (5 KB, 481x355)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
I swear it, I shall one day find whoever's responsible for the world as it is and dive my sword deep into his or her chest cavity.
I don't care if this post can be used against me. Go ahead and imprison me, Dance me around court like a humiliation ritual, Fuel my hatred further.
>>
>>3559571
>But you really are up for a disappointment if you love me, as every day I'm coming closer to the worst of Grimm. When I'm not undergoing psychosis I'm in despair which leads to anger which leads to more despair that culminates into even more anger. In this instance I'm a massive threat to myself and others. I might just Kill or force myself onto someone if i don't retain my sanity.
Sorry for entertaining your retardation, I am also roughly in about the same state as I have been blogposting way more often than I should (none at all), but since you didn't state your reasoning I can only assume you're playing it up and trying to farm pity. Stop, it's unnecessary and you're glorifying your misery, in parody to a silly jap h-game, no less. Maybe you also have an external stress from people you live with, but you're at the very least in control of yourself, regardless of whatever is going on in your head. Under all the noise it will take some time to pass your decision, especially at first, but first you must realize first that you're pathetic and don't have to be. No, the bug in your ear railing your ass over every mistake doesn't count, you can tell the difference by the feeling in the statement itself.
No point in typing this either, as you will have already chosen misery and me even responding in either pity or hatred is feeding you anyway. I remember now that you've made similar posts in the past and are continuing to do so, also a decision, while possibly inactively made, can be actively denied.
Dunno why I'm continuing on like this, since people like you don't improve.
>mental disability = lack of judge of intent
>lack of judgement = can't tell which part of the monologue is his
Either try or don't and stop bitching, at least I'm always looking towards my better days, ffs.
>>
>>3559077
Just the regular school program, nothing fancy. Besides, the whole internet is in English, no matter how retarded you are, you'll learn it eventually. I still make grammar mistakes, but my comprehension and vocabulary are good.
>>
File: Distant Alice 11 smaller.jpg (3.65 MB, 2736x1697)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB JPG
>>3559592
Don't say that. I've done nothing but improve in any way i can, The problem is I'm given such a shitty hand in life and have to deal with so much shit its eating me away. I've been Improving this past year to the point i'm unrecognizable to who i was a year ago. for every time i resist temptation i grow as a person.
I'm trying to be honest with myself. I am Not a good person, But i don't want to be bad either. don't get the wrong idea of me trying to pity farm or mistake me being some low life shitposter that tries and drags others down to their pathetic level while gloating of their dilated axe wounds. i might have misread or misunderstood your post, but you shouldn't "Love" people like me or complete strangers you know nothing of, you'll just get yourself in bad company.
But still kinda gay that you love me.
>>
File: Snowfield_Gerda_001.png (1.23 MB, 897x1233)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>
>>3559637
looked like a sawn-off bolt action from the thumbnail
>>
File: Alice Clown.png (19 KB, 623x808)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
No Leafbeaners in this two week's thread, Excellent.
they're all brown smelly sweaty and are so muttified they might as well be considered a new species entirely.
I'm off to finish my orders. see you when its done!
>>
>>3559611
I think I misjudged you too, but's it's also impossible to judge anything properly at all because we're on the internet and on a site that anybody could come in and mimic the other poster to throw off the whole conversation
I've also been doing really well in terms of improvement, I've just run myself down into the ground again and don't have anything to distract me at the moment, so I'm left with some angry faggot that needs to bitch 24/7 about things that don't matter.
>but you shouldn't "Love" people like me or complete strangers you know nothing of
Impossible as it's an addiction that feels really fuckin good. It's better when it applies to things that don't exist and it can't backfire, so I can just sink all my time and effort into goodfeels, but with people, I see every red flag and if I feed into that I will just hate everyone around me and be no better for it. I always end up being right, and get hurt when I try to be better, but I do it because either way I was going to get hurt and I can at least feel good towards the person in that moment, even if they sperg out at me later. This thought process only applies to artificial situations like work where everyone is there not because they want to be.
When I pick up on traits that I like, it would be even harder to overcome than a preprogrammed childhood coping mechanism, as it's something I want more than mentally. This has hurt me too, but a lot less, because it's genuine, though sick. The best thing I can do for myself is point myself to the things that matter and love me back, but I am easily enthralled by anything that skitters around my vision.
>>
File: 1715190284686728.jpg (294 KB, 1500x1100)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>3559683
it seems we've resolved this through civil discussion. does Your attachment to emotion and overly eagerness to love everyone you meet unconditionally originate from something which had occurred from your childhood? It seems you have some form of abandonment issues, which i can relate to.
yet, your behavior is worryingly feminine. you should look into ways of toughening yourself up, I was overly worried with the emotions of others at one point as you are currently, but that just lead to me getting used, manipulated, and left to rot. Thanks to living in the streets and having to fend myself from the lowest of lifeforms I've developed a more domineering and judgemental attitude towards anyone who has yet to prove their patience with me. Appearing more threatening than you actually are is what has kept me safe.
Though my ascetic (for most people) lifestyle is probably too much for most to bare, I will let you know on one thing.
If you don't take charge someone else will take charge for you, Might and the exertion of ones Might is the very basis of human nature. remember that.
you may not like this unfortunate truth, but once you understand you won't be so blindly trusting of everyone only to get your emotions betrayed later on.
And stop drinking tap water it screws with your test
>>
File: 1716707529087000.png (588 KB, 1208x1160)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>3559734
>>3559683
Context: I was homeless for a year after some "Arguments" with my relatives and leaving them. I wasn't Raised in the streets. I'm in an apartment now.
had to clarify this to avoid any wrong ideas.
I need to get some rest.

Do share your Dreams anons, Its info could help me in my search for answers.
>>
Honestly i dont know what's worse some retarded slavs shitting up the thread or these retards oversharing and going off topic in a fucking black souls thread
At least the slavs were shitting on the game,so it was on topic.
No one wants to know if you were homeless or you want to kill yourself,go to Shitter for that you faggot
>>
File: Hatta_Dialogue_HD.png (131 KB, 250x250)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
Even though I don't know any of you, I hope y'all are okay. I hope everything goes okay for everyone, mentally, financially, and in terms of physical health.

If nothing else, I hope that we can all experience BS3 together, years from now.
>>
this is fucking embarrassing. I come back after 2 years and i see fat retard trannys talking about their personal lives
what a sorry fucking state
>>
>>3554793
Reddit: The game
>>
>>3559837
nonsense, reddit fears the cunny
>>
>>3559680
>>3559527

Hi, cute drawings!!!!
could u pls draw my wife riff plss
>>
>>3559808
Thanks Anon!
>>
File: 1695425956701672.png (175 KB, 751x935)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>3559845
>reddit fears the c-ACK!
>>
File: GS7fLD-bMAE7ZRv.jpg (667 KB, 1379x2048)
667 KB
667 KB JPG
>>
>>3559845
Wdym, redditors are all cunny pedos like you, that's why we call them predditors
>>
File: Dodo Blob.png (66 KB, 393x355)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
Newfag here but i finally managed to finish DLC3 so now that i have experienced everything the series has to offer im presenting my interpetation of the events.

>The very beginning
Lewis Caroll fell in love with Alice Lidell.They were in a secret relationship but the principal of the Uni learned of it and broke them up.Many years pass by and Alice sends Lewis a letter/invitaion for a party.Lewis goes,sees that Alice isnt the little girl he knew and left bitter.He prayed to reunite with that Alice again and Leaf answered his prayers.She kidnapped him and used his soul(Together with 7 others) to create the protagonist,Grimm

>Black souls 1
After replaying the endings of BS1 and with the added context of BS2 ive reached this conclusion.

Grimm repeated endings A and B an uknown amount of times.Ending C happened at the MINIMUM 2 times(1 in order for him to write down the info in the book and 1 more because he needs to read the book to remember)and after Grimm remembers who he is and what he has to do(By reading the book) he helps Baph and ending D happens,TCO kidnaps him and BS2 begins.

>Black Souls 2
Through the balls of fire we learn how TCO went crazy.In the final ball of fire we see that TCO sucked Alice Lidells soul.So my theory is this.

Many characters have said again and again that Gods do not understand emotion so i believe that TCO sucked Alice Lidells soul>Got overwhelmed by the emotions that Alice Lidell felt>Went crazy and decided to Larp as her.

We also learn(through the Teddy bears in winterbell) that Jabberwock manipulated leaf in order to create something that could give her what she desired the most aka the darkest soul.I can talk about some of my other theories and such but for now thats my thoughts on the timeline of the game as of now.

Also have a blob.
>>
>>3559923
78 updoots is the highest they could get?
>>
>>3560249
TCO was already larping as Alice and made her garden into Wonderland while the real Alice Liddell was still alive on Earth. Tea party happened in Wonderland so Lewis had to have been taken by TCO first, then kidnapped by Leaf. Also the Dean of Oxford at the time was Henry George Liddell, Alice's father.
>>
>>3560315
If you are talking about the First tea party that we saw in BS2(The movie) then i believe that TCO,after absorbing Alice Lidells soul send a part of her(A proxy if you will) to Leafs garden in order to be closer with the one she "loves".That proxy,after experiencing emotion developed a sense of self and became what we now know as Prickett.
>>
>>3560357
And Leaf just allowed it in and did nothing about it for such a long time? What about the other events that happened during it, like the Jabberwock hunt and the first Red Queen's execution? Where in Leaf's garden would those take place?
>>
>>3560363
>Leaf just allowed it?
I dont think Leaf had any choice.i mean TCO is the second strongest being in this universe so leaf can just endure.
>What about the Jabber hunt or the Red Queen events?
As far as i know those events,while they did happen in the book did not take place in BS since BS1 wonderland is just Leafs cheap copy.
>>
>>3560371
>I dont think Leaf had any choice.i mean TCO is the second strongest being in this universe
Why then didn't TCO just take Grimm?
>BS1 wonderland is just Leafs cheap copy.
You're right about that, but they did happen, in the real Wonderland, specifically in the Fuming Forest and Queensland
>>
>>3560371
TCO isn't the strongest,Mabel,Azathoth, and probably Leaf is above him,or at least she has the potential to,considering Grand Guignol is strong enough to revive/change timelines to one where TCO is alive,also,if she allowed it cause TCO could intervene any time why was he only able to get in The lost empire after Shub Niggurath summoned him?
>>
>>3560395
>TCO isn't the strongest
She technically is, since the other 2 cannot use their actual power as it would destroy the Cosmos if they ever did and Leaf is only good at creating, her own power level is low.
>>
Where the FUCK are my bird wives toro give them BACK TO ME
>>
>>3560395
IIRC there was a toro interview where he said that TCO is the strongest.Plus what >>3560396 said

>>3560383
Because of the rule that one cannot enter anothers garden without being invited.Now i get that creates a contradiction with my theory since TCO managed to sneak in a proxy so idk.
>>
>>3560399
Retarded type.Second strongest.
>>
Weird question but how many of the characters in wonderland are Grimm's kids, I know that all the covenants outside of the nightmares, Node, and the DLCs are his but winterbell threw me off a bit by having the bunny prostitute around.
>>
>>3560396
Don't want to sound like a retard from twitter but TCO is a man larping as Alice,it's a he,or it,but that's besides the point,and i believe my point about Leaf still stands,Leaf definetly isn't a fighter considering she doesn't seem to care much about the niggermen war and wants to stay in her own little corner playing with her dolls but her power can reset the timeline of the universe if GG's cycling also affects the real world,which if it doesnt then it should be hundreds of years in the future because of how long Grimm has cycled both in BS1 and BS2.
I hate author statements.
>>
>>3560413
>I hate author statements
meant to reply to this >>3560399
>>
I think Mabel is just larping. Shes isn't as strong as she say she is.
What's the point of being strong enough to stop TCO if that would wake up Azathoth and destroy everything.
Seems a bit convenient to me.
>>
>>3560430
Mabel may be capable of handling TCO but the way i see it TCO rn is like a bomb waiting to blow up.

Yes mabel has the knowledge to defuse it,but you really wanna go close to it in order to do so? kind of thing
>>
Mabel is a BITCH
>>
File: niggerman hierarchy.jpg (884 KB, 1280x1770)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
>>3560363
>Leaf
She's not even an Outer One.
>TCO is the second strongest being in this universe
Yog-Sothoth is the second strongest being in this universe.
>>
ыfЁb·efe@vfФgbhБ@ewv}Ё@fVfv@Бxwqtf·@bvХuw·fo[/spoiler

>>3560476
That hierarchy doesn't seem to apply to BS, wherein the stronger niggermen are either Great Ones if they have cults, or Great Old Ones if they have been forgotten. Leaf had at least one town that worshiped her in Elysium, and is probably still a Great One as long as her other Gardens still have worshipers
>>
playing again from bs1 of course, doing a thief this time except I immediately got the drake sword and started crutching with it lol
oh well, I don't care what anyone says the first scenes/initial soul feed scenes are great
especially elma holy shit
>>
>>3560413
they're outer gods who take whatever form they want, they don't have gender
tco being "male" would be stupid considering the only form shown is alice/s
does that make mabel male too?
>>
File: Screenshot_225.png (208 KB, 411x357)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>3559777
I'm not shitting your thread anymore. The story about homeless Anon was good, I think he felt more than many others here. I like such stories and I reflect, although then I fall back into procrastination. I don't think your thread will be attacked by young people, if they have an iteration of this game, they will be restrained in their groups and small communities, I mean look at this
>>
>>3560501
This is an english-language server, I just have a discord in russian*
>>
>>3560501
go on reddit if you want faggot to give you morral support
>>
>>3560553
I don't need moral support from people like you, scions of dog carrion (Nodfag, I'm not talking about you)
>>
File: DSlBAMsoUdI.jpg (186 KB, 680x480)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (351 KB, 986x719)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>TCO is the strongest
That's a cap, unless "God" here means Azathoth and not Marysue
>>
>>3560667
>TCO is the strongest
You do realize how BS1 ends, right anon? EMMM has also outright stated that it's the case as well. Even though they're currently weakened from taking on the role of Alice, they still curb stomp Mary in terms of power level.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (69 KB, 800x480)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>3560669
Yeah, but Mabel's library claims that Alice(forma de Prickett) took on Mary with help of Node.
I doubt Mary is stronger than Alice seeing how scared Mary was of TCO during BS1 end D and BS2 end F, but it's kinda odd they had to gang up to steal power from her
>>
>>3560675
>Mabel's library claims that Alice(forma de Prickett) took on Mary with help of Node.
No, that's not what it says. It says that Prickett and Node together took away Mary's Power to Change from her.
>I doubt Mary is stronger than Alice seeing how scared Mary was of TCO during BS1 end D and BS2 end F, but it's kinda odd they had to gang up to steal power from her
They removed her divinity as a niggerman while they were at it as well, to ensure she'll never again hold dominion as a god. Whatever that all supposedly entails sounds well outside the scope of a basic fistfight between an idol and a fairy.
>>
File: GScUZrxWoAAcX9J.jpg (465 KB, 1200x1600)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (223 KB, 320x480)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>3560488
Leaf is god in the real world...i will keep preaching my theory...
>>3560493
TCO is still referred to as a "he" by Leaf and other niggermen,and yeah,you could say Mabel is male,or at least Yog-sothoth is and Mabel is a female avatar,i'm just mostly talking about what pronouns they're referred as by other niggermen
>>3560667
This one here gets it
>>
i've actually made Grimm in Elden Ring now.
still need to go to the dlc for the armor but night cav is good enough for a minute
currently a "quality" arc build with bleed greatsword (knights sword. I assume "greatsword" means a colossal, in bs1) and some faith which will be put toward mainly buffs for now like black flame protect regen and healing
not sure how to optimize since Grimms archetype is just "Dark Souls" protagonist, which can be anything.

I will also be restarting BS1 later so I don't miss anything relating to what I should and should not use. (if he don't have it in rpgmaker im not using it) which reminds me time to go grab an anchor
>>
File: Spoiler Image (171 KB, 640x480)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
What does it say here
>>
File: Library dream.png (621 KB, 640x480)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
Hey anons
i'm trying to build the library dream in minecraft but i have no idea on how i could make the stacked books,and i can't just glance over them because of how many there are of them,any suggestions?
>>
>>3560979
you can't
enjoy your item frame with one book in it
fucking mojang
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2 KB, 40x42)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>3560969
Red
>>
File: Spoiler Image (269 KB, 750x1000)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>3560985
>>
>>3560979
Yeah without modding you have no chances. Better candidate would be Vintage Story but IIRC you can't really stack books in that either, only 1-4 per block.
>>
File: GTGnssRbsAAYN-M.jpg (143 KB, 1135x1366)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>
>>3561083
Do these two even have any interactions?
>>
>>3560979
Try Axiom mod. You can do all the bullshit armor stand stuff with it and make the book stacks. Works in vanilla
>>
File: Spoiler Image (92 KB, 684x502)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>3561107
>>
File: 120713123_p0(cen).jpg (2.52 MB, 4096x2725)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
>>
>>3559830
It should get better when (if?) that thrice damned game finally comes out.
>>
>>3561181
Why is there a mogeko there..
>>
File: Spoiler Image (26 KB, 369x59)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>play a new and shiny mystery game
>the mysterious figure helping you turns out to be names ALICE
The game's name is The Operator if anyone wants to check it out. It's pretty cool.
>>
>>3560969
Putting aside a bit of weirdness in the text, it seems to say:
'Recall Alice Liddell (The little girl's land I present to you, my dear)', and 'Yes, No'.
>>
>>3560675
>it's kinda odd they had to gang up to steal power from her
They didn't need to gang up on her, they did it to keep each other in check, not her.
>>
File: F8JHZewbIAAGJXa.jpg (163 KB, 1825x974)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>3561223
Why is there a slugcat there...
>>
File: Screenshot_135.png (68 KB, 654x711)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>black souls has entered the "Did you know that's THE GAME? Yep. And I PLAYED it." stage
the fear and hungerification process begins
>>
>>3556867
Speaking of this game
I was stuck in a sewer for an hour and quit
Has some funny dialouge though never thought id be the dog
Also i havent seen SEX so i cant Comment on the coom
>>
>>3561301
what video are these on?
>>
>>3561299
Grimm and his lil grimmogekos
>>
>>3561301
holy shit i cant believe Node wishes to escape the cycle
>>
File: 171667736490252.jpg (42 KB, 680x621)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>3561301
I'm not surprised at all
>>
File: 29366679_p0.jpg (180 KB, 1050x1300)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
I have found a superior Red Hood.
>>
>>3561333
Akazukin works within her own story, but she's not exactly relationship material.
>>
>>3561334
Akazukin fucks lolicons like me though, while Red Hood only fucks dogs and undead. The choice for is obvious.
>>
File: 584857935.png (382 KB, 572x454)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>3561083
>>
>>3561340
Akazukin kills pedos for fun and profit, I guess if you have a deadwish it's not a bad way to go, but let's assume for a memont not everyone in here is suicidal.
Also she got that weird thing for her son, I'd rather not be involved in some oedipal roleplay.
>>
What's dorothy's signature skill from jabberwock in BS1?
>>
>>3561367
Awakening
>>
>>3561301
>BS gets associated with PMniggers
I want them out, they’re the next jojofags. We had a time where everything is a Jojo reference. Now everything is a PM reference. Limbus and its consequences are fucked.
>>
>>3561301
>currently in the "people learning about the series stage"
>next will be the new entry coming out so people can IMMEDIATELY grift
>next will be the video by actual popular people
>then the fandom ruins the series forever

I'm only going to get mad if it changes the games through their popularity.
>>
Bill nsfw
https://files.catbox.moe/zqa9i5.png
>>
>>3561411
based??? is this the guy who did some sequel stuff too?
>>
>>3561413
no
>>
File: 1721715636677.jpg (167 KB, 1000x1000)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>
File: 1721715636771.jpg (251 KB, 2048x1384)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>
File: 1721715636706.jpg (228 KB, 1166x2048)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>
>>3561411
absolutely shameless
>>
>>3561400
worse, Toro gets threatened by various faggots and the series is abandoned. And people wonder why communities gatekeep
>>
>>3561411
Would anons milk a Bill?
>>
>>3561446
you can't milk lizard they are not mammals, basic biology
>>
>>3561301
bet all of them doesn't even have h scenes turned on
>>
>>3561455
What about the cock?
>>
>>3561460
he cut it off because he a trans gaytard
>>
>>3561446
yeah why not
>>
>>3561461
His cock is very visible in the art.
>>
>>3561456
that's the only reason there's even a subreddit on the first place
>>
File: GS3z_2XaIAII2w3.jpg (279 KB, 1600x1800)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>
>>3561456
speaking of this is there even a single streaming service where you could play the whole game WITHOUT censorship? not just for BS like, does it even exist. im guessing, no.
>>
>>3561564
just browsing their subreddit feels like most of them are children who plays PM and Roblox all day
>>
>>3561589
So, no different than scrolling through BS threads here then.
>>
>>3561603
Lol
lmao even
You can go to reddit to hold your BS discussions there then fag
>>
>>3561603
not really, i rather talk here than interact with retards on reddit
>>
File: fffg.jpg (466 KB, 1920x960)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
I liked the game, I would like to create something like this, although my brain is already infected with themes from this game and nothing original will work.
>>
>>3561809
Nothing is original anon. This takes so much from other works and that's what makes it good. Take material around you and use the parts you like
>>
File: file.png (79 KB, 159x250)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>3561809
>too afraid to create something because he's afraid of it being branded "unoriginal slop"
>when his main inspiration is entirely derivative, unoriginal slop
>>
>>3561809
At least you don't post pictures of frogs
>>
>>3561883
I wonder what draws these kinds of subhumans to pepe and when did it start? I don't recall frogposters being this obnoxious 10 years ago. Is it the same shartytards who appropriated wojaks?
>>
>>3558548
>>3558562
The English MTL translation of NPC Dreams is a lot worse than you think. NPC Dreams relies on custom text placement for artistic flair, which completely bricks any machine translation.

And all this is on top of the fact that the original wording of the game was vague to begin with due to the Blacksouls influence.

I don't speak Japanese but I do speak/read/write Chinese and English on a native level. Recently I got my hands on a Chinese fantranslation that I've been playing, and an actual good translation made a world of difference in actually understanding the plot.

I was the anon who talked about MTLing RDH with the ChatGPT tool when it comes out. However, in the meantime I've been seriously considering doing a manual translation of NPC Dreams if nobody else is working on it already.
>>
File: GTJrLWQWYAARVlr.jpg (509 KB, 1098x2047)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>
>>3561926
hairy node...beautiful,i may not be a nodefag but i can appreciate this masterpiece
>>
>>3561809
Retard, I doubt you actually like the game.
All of Toro's design are based of free and random RPG Maker sprites, the music is also free. Being "original" didn't stop him to make this game.
>tldr
Stop complaining and just do it nigger. Nobody is perfect, your first game wont be good. First Toro game wasn't good by any means. JUST DO IT
>>
>>3562004
You're confusing materials with ideas and execution.
>>
>>3562004
This, we're STILL waiting on a "good" game from this creator. If you can make games this bad and have such a huge following, I hate to see what happens if an actual good one comes out for once.
>>
>>3561926
BNUUY SEXOOOO
>>
>>3561400
>>3561301
>>3561437
>fearmongering over a random screenshot
Your victim complex is showing my retarded friends.
>>
>we're
lmao
>>
>>3561837
>>3561844
>>3562004
I'm not talking about graphics, music, and although this is also important, my brain is infected with the general idea of the world, characters, a similar story, I know about the influence of Lovecraft and fairy tales, but the main thing is to put it all together and add your own ideas and plot, that's what it's about
>>3562026
Exactly, The idea of any thing you like while creating something new similar in spirit will prevail and the brain will falsely conceptualize the material you like and come up with something with its influence.
>>
>>3562165
Conceptualizes and mistakenly makes you think that this is something new, as a result, it turns out to be hidden but in a sense plagiarism*
>>
>>3562160
>totally it won't go wrong
Retard
>>
Bros I don't want to leave shartranj this garden is so cool
>>
>>3562224
We know Mabel.
>>
File: 1721822532313836.png (9 KB, 457x683)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>683596458
>>
File: worthless cat ahead.png (13 KB, 281x23)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>3562376
I'm going to assume you meant to crosspost.
>>>/v/683596458
>>
File: 1717789453720224.jpg (138 KB, 768x768)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>3562382
ye
messed up my post
>>
sorry for this dumbass question, I just got a new phone that isn't garbage, whats the best rpgmaker VX emulator for phones? at least I think BS is VX thats where I have it saved on pc.
so I can play on the go, along with vampire survivors just cause
>>
>>3561432
>yurinigger
>>
>>3562418
Joiplay.
>>
>>3562160
I'd rather worry something goes wrong then it goes right instead of thinking everything is fine when it's not.
>>
>>3562457
really? last time I used that it couldn't save (sequel blight, and maybe "the way" aswell) but it could have been cause my old phone is terribad and "forgot" anything on SRAM when it crashed (runs out of battery arbitrarily, resets browser settings etcetera while magically still logged into youtube, sometimes forgets wifi pass sometimes not) thank god I finally have a new phone.
I guess ill try it at least no harm in that, danke
>>
>>3555093
>Fucking normalfags, I hate you so much, I’ll have my revenge on you one day
Kek

After playing Black Souls and being thoroughly unimpressed, I must say that I believe that quote pretty much sums up why people pretend like they enjoy this game.
>>
Why are you fishing for (You)'s in the dead thread?
>>
>>3562517
Because I know it makes people who like this shitty game seethe regardless of how many (You)s it nets me.
>>
>>3562520
Oh okay.
>>
>why are you fishing for (You)s
>gives (You)s anyway
>>
Are you talking to me?
>>
No, me!
>>
File: bunny.jpg (275 KB, 1448x2048)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>
>>3562564
Rabbit W...
>>
>>3561903
I assume Reddit refugees/tourists used Pepe since they thought of it the 4chan meme, then everyone ditched it leaving mostly insufferable faggots.
>>
>>3561432
Elma is a fujo
>>
>>3562723
I need ASMR for this faggot mexican sadnigger gem
>>
>>3562802
Incomprehensible, have a nice day.
>>
>>3562809
No you are nigger braincell the pepe is great person mewhile yuo are great dog piece shit
>>
>>3562460
Nah you're just here so you can pretend you ever gave a shit so when it goes wrong you can brag about having the last laugh.
>>
>>3562884
I'm mostly here for discussions and Node art.
>>
>>3562971
This but just the art in general, I will be the first one to admit the shitfling at redditooors can be a little funny if not obsessive.
>>
>>3561388
>they’re the next jojofags. We had a time where everything is a Jojo reference. Now everything is a PM reference. Limbus and its consequences are fucked.
Holy shit how did I not make the connection between nu-PMfags and Jojofaggotry? Limbus really did bring in/out the worst parts of the PM fandom, even threads on this site got worse.
>>
Couldn't Toro just release the game and have the rest of the CGs be DLC or something? This is ridiculous.
>>
File: GScUZrlXgAAIuEu.jpg (42 KB, 449x408)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>
>>3563331
Don't rush the artist, it's done when it's done.
>>
File: 1721906457503.jpg (823 KB, 3508x2480)
823 KB
823 KB JPG
>>
File: 1702692222322717.jpg (109 KB, 969x872)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Sex with Leaf's parents.
>>
>>3563655
Red looks out of place.
>>
>>3562789
Elma is a homo
>>
Elma is a corpse
>>
Elma is barely a fleshlight
>>
>>3560403
How is the prostitute a mystery to you?
Shes Haigha's sister. Both of them are very obviously (You)r and Nodes kids
>>
File: i'm going to leaf.png (879 KB, 680x524)
879 KB
879 KB PNG
Where is Leaf? You're hiding Leaf too, aren't you? I'm going to Leaf. Leaf. I have to look for Leaf. Give me Leaf! There's not enough Leaf! 4 Years of passionate beautiful neck holding
>>
>>3564335
Ahhhh my B, I may have missed that piece of dialogue in my two runs. Thanks for that.

This means that the count is up to 13 kids which means that in total between the beginning of the cycles and the beginning of the games would be 845+ assuming I didn't fumble it again but she was the only outlier in my count
>>
>>3564413
>845+
I think you're massively lowballing it, considering Node's statement about how they'll blot out the sky and cover the land in the merge ending.
>>
>>3564415
Its more a range based off how many children could be spawned per run before the proper start of the game, there's a lot more variables to it realistically but in terms of if its constant copies of all the covenants + bunny prostittute that's the closest one could reasonably get it. Though I do agree its probably something that can't be calculated. got my brain working though which felt nice.
>>
File: 1601466384359.gif (33 KB, 112x112)
33 KB
33 KB GIF
>>3563670
Thanks for your mom and dad, Leaf.
>>
File: 1722001790389.jpg (156 KB, 1280x1280)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>
>>3564607
How come artfags are obsessed with drawing stupid meme bullshit that barely has anything to do with their character in-game?
>>
>>3564637
How come BS fags are obsessed with talking about meme bullshit that barely has anything to do with the game?
>>
File: GSBJQ1_X0AEIcyw.jpg (202 KB, 1080x1920)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>
>>3564639
retard nigger
>>
Hey guys haven't been in these threads in a while. How many of the dead read hood and princess games are out?
>>
>>3564637
Trying to capitalize on the current meme in hopes of blowing up and gaining a couple of centimeters in the e-peen department so you become the talk of your circle jerk. Or getting inspired/having a funny idea and drawing it for fun.
t.shitty drawfag
>>3564693
BS4: Return of The Leaf in December. Kojimbo live action adaptation of BS3 by in late 2025
>>
File: 1712669538773303.jpg (165 KB, 1002x718)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
If Leaf has a million fans, then I am one of them.
If Leaf has only one fan then that is me.
If Leaf has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth.
If the world is against Leaf, then I am against the world.
>>
>>3564705
I draw for fun and I like mixing two stuff that I like like the ones I posted in the thread
>>
>>3564637
It's funny
>>
>>3561566
pomf.tv
>>
File: 1701432144153065.gif (2.93 MB, 640x640)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB GIF
>>3557737
What was the image?
>>
>>3564639
nigger retard
>>
>>3564871
Bander's brown butt
>>
File: 1713524183733670.png (200 KB, 600x600)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>3564938
>I missed Bander's beautiful bottom
C-Can you post it again?
>>
>>3564947
Should just be one of the CGs from the game.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (4 KB, 76x59)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>3564947
Sure anon
>>
After far longer than it should've taken, Its finally Complete! "Victoria Holding Grimm's arm".
Its Far from Perfect, but its my best drawing yet utilizing all the tools at my new disposal. Now there's just one order.

I apologize if i drove things off topic earlier, I hope this makes up for it!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.38 MB, 1920x1080)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
Here's one without the shading, you can notice a little spot i forgot to erase.
>>
>>3565098
Draw Riff
Draw riff
>>
>>3565101
Draw Riff
Draw riff
>>
File: Spoiler Image (194 KB, 1920x1080)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
and here's one without the Details. I thought I'd upload the individual pieces in case one version is preferred over the other.
>>3565102
Castrate yourself first with a box cutter
>>
>>3565105
Bls riff drawing yes saar do reedem ze riff
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.31 MB, 2500x3562)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>3565102
>>3565103
>>3565106
You're in luck! I've got just the thing for you.
>>
>>3565098
Well Done!
>>
>>3565110
saved
fanks brotha, I like seeing your riff disposal amalgamations
>>
Alice truly is pretty.
so so soooooooo pretty... It wont be long until i can finally make my own RPGmaker Game, complete with stolen assets and copyrighted material!
>>
TKAF kinda sucks.
>>
>>3565171
It's better than Wind and Memory at least, but that's not a high bar to clear.
>>
>>3564408
Mosquito season
>>
I had a weird ass dream that I guess was tangentially influenced but not directly related to Black Souls. I don't remember the full details of it, only some fragments. I remember that I was in an RPGMaker looking world and I was trying to find my way to progress. I had some outside instructions that I had to find a stake buried somewhere and plant it into a certain character's chest. I was able to find said character first, and he was a real bro who helped me move around and advance on the map. Until, at some point, I found the place where I was supposed to search for that stake. I found it and stabbed him in the chest. He asked me why and I said I thought this was supposed to help me progress. And he was like "I understand" and planted the stake deeper in his chest and died there. It didn't look like it served any purpose and I hoped I would be able to repair my error and find my way out without killing him in a future loop.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.