[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 256px-TouhouLabyrinth2.png (219 KB, 256x356)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
...and it's a fucking 2hu fangame
Kill me now
>>
>>3558917
Nah
>>
Oxymoron. There is no such thing as a good J"RPG".
>>
>>3558917
It's actually one of the countless good JRPGs out there, OP. It's near the top, though.
>>
>>3558917
It's not a good JRPG.
It's a meme JRPG that fools redditors and rpgcodexcucks into thinking it's good by being essentially a puzzle game (the bosses) with forced grinding segments between the actual gameplay, at a ratio of 95% to 5% filler to actual gameplay.
It's a bad dungeon crawler because its a fake DRPG due to its 3/4 view, and there is no exploration element whatsoever.
The only reason it's held in any sort of regard is because all it takes to stand out is to be mediocre in the current age of absolutely insipid trash JRPGs coming out every week.
>>
>>3559030
>DRPG
I've never seen an intelligent person use this term.
>>
>>3558917
>etrian clone
>better than etrian
cmon bro
>>
>>3559030
>It's a bad dungeon crawler because its a fake DRPG due to its 3/4 view
Not enough meds to fix your brain in the whole world
>>
>>3559030
Based and correct
>>3559117
Cope
>>
>>3559041
The combat is easily better than Etrian.
>>
Best touhou is an etrian odyssey game?
>>
>>3559198
It isn't and you're an easily fooled retard
>>
Why does this game drive EO retards so insane
>>
>>3559227
Everyone just knows people who shill this game are fucking retarded
>>
>>3559231
idk bro, EO is a game for literal 8 year old kids
>>
>>3558945
spbp
>>
>>3558917
I hope the third game is better.
I thought 2 was okay until it wasn't. Sure there was a lot of grinding, but the bosses were mostly interesting. I got through the main game and post game content, but absolutely mother fuck the Plus Disk content. That shit was so god-awful because of the sheer wall of power spike and the amount of grinding needed. Couldn't even grind easily with Yuyuko because they made damn near everything immune to instant death in Plus Disk. And the bosses when you got to them... jesus fucking christ... I gave up on it when I reached Shadow Reimu. I had had enough of grinding to grind.
I can only hope that the skill tree system 3peso has shown off ends up being better than the skill points, money sink stats, and ability points system that two has.
>>
>>3559544
I bet it will
First game sucked shit, ehile the second laid a solid foundation
Hopefully they don't overbloat the content this time
>>
that's not soujinengi v
>>
>>3559239
Potato Flowers in Full Bloom is for a younger audience and I still think its much better than EO desu.
>>
>>3558917
>doujin fangame with pointless number padding and other JRPG busywork
No thanks.
>>
>>3560237
I don't get why you make the same retarded complaint over and over while bumping the thread.
>>
>>3559226
It is and you don't know shit.
>>
>>3559544
I thought plus disk was pretty easy past the very beginning, up until the very end where you have to get over an absurd wall of grinding to beat the dragon god. Stop at Yamata no Orochi where the story ends anyway, and it's a good time the whole way.
>>
>>3559030
puzzle bosses and a little forced grinding are good though and dungeon exploration is boring
>>
>>3559030
Name one better, then.
>>
>>3559030
Based, puzzle boss battle suck, the fun of rpgs is that there are lots of way you can beat the boss, not that there is only 1 specific way to beat the boss
>>
>>3560472
Not spoonfeeding you, faggot.
>>
>>3560472
refer to >>3558945

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.