[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1459581041551.jpg (77 KB, 777x728)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
You are tasked with pitching an RPG game idea to Big Ounce, professional street nigga. If he likes it, he will fund your game 100%, no strings attached. What's your pitch?
>>
You are tasked with posting gay, reddity things on the worst board on 4chan. If they don't like it, they will give you lots of seething replies, no strings attached. What's your post?
>>
Uhhhhh.... open world, like you can go anywhere, and and crafting mechanics so you can make your own swords and armor!

AND npcs give you INFINITE. RANDOMIZED. PROCEJURAL. Quests!

Bros... it would be so cool
>>
>>3559415
https://youtu.be/r3XXGVCEhNI?feature=shared
>>
Here me out, Oh Big Ounce...
I will make an INDIE version of CHRONO TRIGGER which will be inferior in every way with my politics/fetish forcefully inserted
>>
>>3559329
Why would I reveal my master idea to you?
>>
>>3559371
true, he should have just spent the whole post rambling about niggers trannies and jews to make it le heckin 4chan pilled
>>
File: fat ninja.jpg (173 KB, 1750x2500)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
just like 6 sloppy fat ninja girls and you have to try to make them thin enough to be good at the missions.
but because they are woman and fat to boot they always sneak food and are lazy. they have problems like infections under their rolls and cry eat when guards notice their filthy sent behind the hiding mechanics.
as they level up there is a rare drop of self control that you could find under the increased shame stat. eventually they get down to a normal size and manage to get through a day without eating absolute filth.

ohhh and its narrated by someone extremely antisemitic.
>>
>>3559462
you are to lazy to even make a rough draft of anything
>>
>>3559460
With retro pixel art which is worse than anything actual game devs put out 40 years ago.

It's honestly baffling how no amateur game nails the visuals. Pixel art was supposed to be accessible.
>>
>>3559329
A game like those old games you liked, only for you to realize you didn't want a game like that.
>>
>>3559575
Yeah, but... I have it all in the back of my mind.
>>
>>3559371
>seething
Of course you'd be a reddit-obsessed newfag.
>>
>>3559762
>le hecking newfags ruining my four year old 4chan board
Do you even remember what this website was like when it was owned by white people
>>
File: kowloon.jpg (381 KB, 1374x2048)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>3559329
Monster taming game set in not Kowloon. You play as a kid so you won't get into really shady stuff but it will be there. Something like a comfier and lighter Dorohedoro.
>>
>>3559371
You don't have to try so hard
>>
>>3559329
A light hearted greek histology inspired RPG
think about fable but you're a semi-god and you get to pick what God is your father/mother on char creation, or during the prolog
>>
>>3559779
Something Awful’s (pre troon era) retarded little brother
>>
>>3561542
>copy and pasted op
>why are you “trying so hard”
>>
>>3559329
Outward + Dragon's Dogma + Morrowind + additional autism:
>4 custom characters
>have to manage the needs of each
>timed quests that make it clear they're timed
>slightly more limited fast travel than in MW
>dedicated pause button but no pausing otherwise
>mandatory backpacks
>every type of movement is possible, and environments are designed around that fact, but you always have to mind the backpack
>dark as shit nights and caves
>a lot of points of interest but also a lot of filler between them
>no fixed classes but a lot of mutually exclusive skills, so you ultimately end up frankensteining your own
>combat is actually fun
>magic is full of utility but in combat ranges from flashy quick casts to massive fuckoff nukes, and the entire range is useful
>plenty of gimmicky gear for every slot including pieces that might have situational uses, but you often have to consider if they're worth the weight
>home customization
>camp layout customization, so every time you set it up it's done that way
>to minimize lookups and confusion, any NPCs willing to talk to you can be asked about anything they would reasonably know (the area they're in or more specific quest-contextual info), but what your characters would already know should just be in the journal from the start
>maps are hand-drawn and have to be bought or simply found, you can attach pins and notes to them, and some you find may come with existing notes
etc.

I just want to adventure.
>>
Bounce...Lets just say I will make an offer you can not refuse
>>
>>3559329
Legend of Dragoon 2 or a remaster
>>
>>3559329
modern setting RPG similar to GmodRp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.