[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is it worth it going through this series in release order? I played a bit of the original years ago and found it to be very atmospheric and charming in a euro-janky way. I might skip Divinity II since I was never able to get it running on my PC
>>
>>3559547
Worth what?
>>
>>3559549
Time and effort
>>
>>3559551
Your time is worthless to me and video games are leisure activities, effort doesn't apply. You are basically asking strangers "will I enjoy this". Maybe is the only real answer you can get, because no one knows anything about you or your tastes. So, either give more info about your tastes or just ask "did you like these games".
>>
>>3559554
You're an autistic nigger
>>
>>3559558
Not in the least. I'm just intelligent and warning you to use language better, don't adopt these template phrases for your threads.
>>
Why do you keep making these awful
>should I play X
Slide threads? This is boring.
>>
As someone who has played all those games: No, the games are very different from each other and whether or not you enjoyed one will tell you nothing about if you'd like its sequel(except for the first and last 2, and even those are still different enough you could easily hate one and love the other). Just play whichever ones seem the most interesting to you.
>>
>>3559547
>Is it worth it going through this series
not really
>>
>>3559562
>Not in the least. I am just intelligent and advising you to use better language. Do not adopt these template phrases for your threads.

There. Fixed that for you so you don't sound like an idiot.
>>
>>3559547
story isn't the really the main draw, or at least wasn't until original sin when they became crpgs
>>
>>3559547
Yeah. I skipped beyond divinity because it's a shitty cashgrab, but the other ones are top notch rpgs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.