[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: top10intro.png (544 KB, 786x629)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
BROS who do i choose? About to start again but gonna be an elf this time
>>
>>3562270
Sten is a great character and underappriciated.
Ohgren is good if you want some levity.
Shale is OP, somewhat interesting, but not that likeable.
For mage your choice is either old lady or a bitch, so pick your poison.
Alistair juvenile and vanilla. Most people used him so might as well switch it up.
Elf isn't as bad as people think, but very meh.
Liliana is just meh.
Dog is mostly flavor, very boring.
>>
>>3562274
Never used dog, it doesnt even talk
>>
>>3562274
>Sten is a great character and underappriciated.
Meh. The whole "I'm a big stoic not-Orc but I still gotta have some witty one-liners because it's a Bioware game" thing didn't impress me. He's also objectively the weakest character mechanically unless you use mods to fix him.
>>
>>3562303
>Meh. The whole "I'm a big stoic not-Orc but I still gotta have some witty one-liners because it's a Bioware game" thing didn't impress me.
That's not why he's interesting. It's the culture class, the way he views things, the dynamic and the talks you can have with him ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlXZ-snZlnE ).

For example, he views you as the one that should act as the strong leader to your order. So performing acts of weakness or being unassertive makes him question why he follows you. This is why if you turn it around on him when he disapproves, saying it was necessary and you're in charge, you gain approval from him instead.
Basically there's more to him and he's a bit different because of his vastly different world view.
>>
>>3562303
Sten is one of the few NPCs that felt I had some kind of back and forth conversation with, trying to understand his philosophy and needing to think what to respond. Instead of just mindlessly agreeing and sucking their dick.
What sucks about Sten is just one sub-class for some reason.
>>
>>3562270
None of them. Just uninstall the game. You'll thank me later.
>>
>>3562280
I think I had a mod that kept dog as an extra party member.
>>
>>3562270
I'm not your bro if you're making shit threads like this
>>
>>3562512
Very rude of you.wymjm You are nit gentleman
>>
>>3562270
Oghren, Morrigan and Zevran are a good team and have good party banter
>>
>>3562280
There's a mod that allows you to have barkspawn without taking a party slot.
>>
>>3562270

Morrigan, Leliana and dog if you tank yourself like a man or Alistair instead of dog if you mage like a wimp (at least until you unlock battle mage).
>>
>>3562280
I always used dog. IT DOESN'T TALK.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>3562270
isn't shale comically op?
>>
>>3562684
Better be considered you had to pay extra.
>>
>>3562684
Not more powerful than a well-built mage, but yeah she was OP as a tank. But she makes up for it by being a shit character.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.