[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MK.png (3.17 MB, 1596x1125)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB PNG
Why does Gust refuse to make Mana Khemia 3 ?
>>
they probably chose to start a new subseries with A11 since it was the first ps3 game. And they haven't revisited it since the devs aren't passionate about it and fans have little interest.
>>
>>3563590
the coom doll ateliers sell to men who fap to them, to the women that self insert as the coom dolls and pretend they're dating the pretty boys in the games, and to the shippers that like making the coom dolls lesbo out with each other. that market doesn't want a fun jrpg.
>>
>>3563590
The first two have the worst sales in the main series.
>>
>>3563590
They pretty much retired their 2D 2.5D style games in the PS3 days.
If they had made a 3D Mana Khemia it probably would have ended up a sad sight like Ar Tonelico 3 or Ar No Surge.
>>
>>3564266
Were Ar Tonelico 3 and Ar no Surge really that much of a drop down from ATI&II, or it just you find their 3D gfx to be less kino?
>>
File: 15h41m48s541.png (228 KB, 846x668)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>3563590
The first Mana Khemia is the only Atelier game I've played. I was given $20 when I was like 13 and picked it up for cheap at Gamestop because it had a catgirl on the cover. Turned out to be kino and one of best JRPGs I've played. Despite that I've never play gotten around to trying any other Ateliers because as far I know none of them have catgirls.

Thanks for reading my blog post.
>>
>>3563590
Your expectations are far too high. They can't even insert existing English translation into the Steam version of Ar nosurge for literally free money.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.