[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

look at this gecko dude is so badass - i dont knoiw why people say this gamerino is reddit
>>
>>3613651
>dude i'm ironicalistically using the english poorly. aren't i be bothering yous?
boooooooorring
>>
>>3613651
And a kurwa to you too, czczczczczczkwicz
>>
>>3613651
I am starting to see why Europeans see poles as the niggers of their continent.
>>
File: R.jpg (60 KB, 1024x1020)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>3613711
>>3613652
>>3613661
>>
>>3613771
>you aren't affecting me but i'm totally affecting you
>le ironic smug cat image
lol, the self-owns keep coming
>>
File: 1721325857104905.jpg (20 KB, 500x344)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>3613779
>>
>>3613800
Rekt.
>>
fuck yewa niqqa his is how we roll
you can post here your dudes - mine is pyromaniac wizard
>>
>>3613651
I hate the armor design in this game when it comes to lizards and elves.
>>
>>3614189
this one is elven, looks okay
>>
>>3614156
Imagine how dead all your threads would be if we had flags if your language alone does this much.
>>
my dudes, i think gecko looks badass with that helmet - like savage beast. sucks they gave him some fag soft voice of a pansy
>>
BROS i killed black circle around magic tree
apparently i helped deamons so i gonna kill them too
>>
I hate Larian armor design.
>>
>>3613711
That's russians. We see poles as mexicans of Europe.
>>
>>3614575
this but also everything else
>>
BROS i have erection when i look at my powerful dudes
>>
>>3614202
So true, at the very least they should hire a voice actor that can talk like a man.
>>
>>3613651
Inventory management ruins that game.
It lacks QOL features to keep boring stuff at the bare minimum, and sorting is so slow it feels like it is using bubble sort.
Also the game should provide a rest time for the video card, so it can cool down. There is no need to keep rendering all the 3D background shit when you are in full screen managing your loot and stuff.
>>
>>3613651
i dont get it
>>
>>3615594
true sorting out inverntory to rearrange my characters quick items takes forever and is pain in the ass. you would think they could make it fucking work after all these years since BG2
i almost finished ACT2, need to kill that void bird-dragon and geenie and its all clear
i think i gonna fuck Lohse too, i should take that elven bitch back in the fort...
>>
i think i gonna shag Lohse boys, she got mindraped by deamon lord and i was kind so maybe ill get my dick wet
>>
>>3615594
>Inventory management ruins that game.
>It lacks QOL features to keep boring stuff at the bare minimum
The crazy part is how they managed to make it even worse in BG3 and remove functionality from DOS2.
>>
this settlement is no more, and all was genie fault
>>
>>3616660
>>
File: chris sama.jpg (94 KB, 960x756)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>3616661
hes dead but took everyone before i managed to slay him (i waitem for him to finish with traders first, nice loot) time to move to ACT3 (hopefully i wont need to go back to this island kek)
>>
>>3616665
The pro move in dos2 is to refuse the teachings of every source master because they’re all evil and/or want you to do evil stuff. You can still advance the plot in a roundabout way.
>>
>>3616666
nice quads. i believe i took power from that hut gecko lady with lab in her cellar. rest of them i did the quest and then killed them for EXP (beside succubus that fucked me, she was alright)
how is romance with Lohse?
>>
>>3616675
Satan was mocking my point with those digits.
>how is romance with Lohse?
I dunno, I don’t like any of the companions, every time I played it was either with a custom party of generics, or solo. I hate Larians origin character bullshit. It’s even worse in bg3
>>
>>3616685
yeah they are made from cardboard thats true. more of Diablo2 silent mercenary than actual characters with depth
>>
>>3614732
Mexicans have better cuisine.
>>
hot or not
>>
>>3616906
>That amerislop
>Cousine
Kek
>>
>>3618287
Grotesque.
>>
>>3613651
Should i be concerned that i can actually read and understand polish?
>>3613711
>niggers of the continent
Every country has its share of them, but russia unfortunately has the most.
>>
>>3619672
You are honorary polish, please pay double taxes thank saar
>>
BROTHERINOS
BABY WANT TO FUCK
A BABY WANTS TO FUCK!!!
>>
Viva la bump!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.