[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

BEST FALLOUT COMING TROUGH
>>
>>3615222
too bad only like 5 people played it lol
>>
>>3615853
5 qulaity fallout enthusiasts are better than 500 same japshit games and moeblobs
>>
File: videoframe_1615.png (290 KB, 640x360)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>3615222
I only speak english, and I don't like bad translations sorry guys.
>>
>>3615895
i heard Nevada's translation is alright, its just Sonora that used auto-translator
>>
File: 1726536347229504.webm (1.94 MB, 960x540)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
>>3615958
Hey man if it's the best, and you've got people that speak proper English you should bring it to the wider world.
>>
>BEST FALLOUT
It’s actually Tactics.
>>
I really liked how many skill checks there are in the world. science kind of doubles as lore and you get cool flavor text and some xp when you use it on certain object
>>
>>3615222
Does this have any gameplay changes?
>>
>>3616602
The core gameplay is same but the skills were rebalanced, for example small guns now only covers pistols and smgs while big guns now covers anything from rifle to bigger. Rifles and most big guns now have higher AP cost like 7AP to shoot compared to 5AP of base game.
Non combat skills are also much more useful things like doctor science repair are now almost essential to have at least one of them.
Sonora isn't a very combat heavy mod you can avoid almost all fighting and there's even a special karma reputation you can get by getting to level 12 without killing any humans.
>>
>>3616607
>Sonora isn't a very combat heavy mod you can avoid almost all fighting and there's even a special karma reputation you can get by getting to level 12 without killing any humans.
>without killing any humans.
>without killing
>Sonora
Unrealistic
>>
>>3616622
its hard, thats why theres a reward
>>
>>3616607
also you can develop your skills by training with people (like really develop not +6 traps bullshit skill bonus) for example bxing champion quest.
surgical modificatrions upgrading your traits.
certain items slightly correcting your traits (shades gice you +2CHAR and whatnot)
its pretty enjoyable really, as long you like old school Fallout. a lot of content that make more sense than F2
>>
>>3615876
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>3617124
the future is now

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.